Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jiski khwahish hai humko,

woh panah tumhi ho ❤️

֍֍֍֍֍֍֍

Past:

"Izhan" they were studying together as he comes to study with her on weekends, when she called him who was busy in solving some sums.

"Izhan" she whined making him looked at her.

"Kya hua?" He asked while trying to read her brown doe eyes.

(What happened?)

"Aap humse nikkah krenge?" She questioned him like a mature girl though she was just fifteen and he was twenty.

(You will marry me isn't it?)

"Haan, lekin kyu?" He asked while knowing the bond of marriage very well now.

(Yes, but why?)

"Par baba nhi krne denge" she replied sadly while looking at him.

(But dad will not let it happen)

"Kyu?" He asked in dilemma making her frown.

(Why?)

"Kyuki woh mustafa bhai jaan ko pasand krte hai" she replied with a hurt look as today in the morning, she heard her dad talking with mustafa regarding her marriage. After listening their half conversation, she concluded that her dad likes Mustafa only.

(Because he likes Mustafa brother)

"Lekin hum sirf aapko pasand krte hai" his heart whispered the truth which he was hiding from everyone as waiting for the right time.

(But I only like you)

"Aisa kya?" He asked in confusion making her nod lightly.

(Is that so?)

"Hum aapke baba se baat krenge" he reassured her while thinking about his past and dad.

(I'll talk with you dad)

"Sacchi?" She got excited while he smiled at her.

(Really?)

"Hmm" she smiled back while continuing her study meanwhile he start thinking about his secret mission.

⛧⛧⛧⛧

Present:

"Lunch ke baad, hum ghar jaa rhe hai" he sounded more like ordering to her who was busy in ignoring him.

(After lunch we're going home)

"Aap taiyaar hojayein" he added while looking at her who showed no reaction at all.

(Get ready )

✡✡

"Bhai jaan" in the evening, couples went out for a movie date after so much insisting of hamad and zahra. After returning back to his place, ahanya was not talking with him at all making him feel hurted by her behaviour. That's why he quickly agreed upon hamad and zahra's movie date idea.

"Ice cream khayenge?" They already reached the mall and was roaming around as they still have some time left for movie when Hamad noticed the discount going on, on his favourite ice cream brand. He asked Izhan was busy in stealing glances of his beautiful wife who was dressed in emerald green suit with matching dupatta.

(Will you eat ice cream?)

"Nhii" he replied harshly while glaring at him making hamad frown.

"Bhabhi jaan, aap khayengi?" He asked ahanya who was not looking at particular thing.

(Sister in law, will you?)

"Woh bhi nhi khayegi" before she could utter anything izhan replied making poor hamad disheartened.

(She also won't eat)

"Zahra, tum khaogi kya?" At last he asked her wife who was busy clicking in clicking selfies.

(Zahra, will you eat?)

"Nhi hamad, mann nhi horha" she replied without looking at him, making poor boy more hurt.

(No hamad, don't want it)

"Koi mohobaat hi nhi krta humse" he whispered to himself while getting sad making ahanya noticed him.

(Nobody loves me)

"Humare liye choco chip" she said making hamad jump in happiness and in excitement he hugged her making izhan loose his control.

(Choco chip for me)

"Bas hogya" immediately pulling him apart from her, he glared him who didn't noticed his anger.

(Enough)

"Izh..an" as he left to buy ice cream, he pulled her in his side making her shiver.

"Hume jaane dein" she blushed as his action diverted her mind making her totally forget about their fight.

(Let me go)

"Aise kaise jaane dein?" he teased while pulling her more closer when Hamad returned with her ice cream.

(How can I let go like this?)

"Hume side mei nhi baithna" Zahra whined while seeing her seat in the corner.

(I don't want to sit in the corner)

"Side nhi hai woh" Hamad reasoned while not wanting to exchange his good view seat with anyone.

(It's not corner)

"Hume aapki wali seat chahiye" she said while pointing at Hamad's seat.

(I want to sit in yours seat)

"Zahra, yeh seat bilkul aachi hai" he lied while faking a disappointed look.

(This seat is not good)

"Tumhe takleef mei nhi dekh sakta mei" he added while sipping his coke and continued his fake acting.

(I don't want to see in pain)

"Meri seat lelo, zahra" seeing their fight, Izhan said while grabbing ahanya's hand and making her sit beside her.

(Take my seat)

"Hume aapke sath nhi baithna" when everyone got settled, ahanya whispered to him in low voice.

(I don't want to sit with you)

"Kya matlab? Apne shohar ke sath nhi baithna?" he whispered back while looking at her with serious eyes.

(What do you mean, you don't want to sit with your husband?)

"Kya kaami hai mujhme?" He proudly said while leaning closer to her only to get disturbed by Hamad again.

(What I'm missing?)

"Kaun itni baate kar rha hai movie ke bich?" Hamad got irritated by the voice making Izhan glare at him who was busy in nibling popcorn.

(Who's talking so much in the middle of a movie?)

"Aap kuch bol kyu nhi rhi?" Everyone was busy in watching the movie except him whose all focus was on her.

(Why you're not talking?)

"Bhai jaan, popcorn khayenge?" Again hamad disturbed him while passing him almost empty popcorn box.

(Brother, you want popcorn?)

"Tum hi khao, hamad" he was ready to shout at him but ahanya holds his hand making his anger subsided in seconds.

(You carry on)

"Kyu aaye hum inke sath?" He mumbled to himself while regretting his decision of coming with Hamad.

(Why we came with them?)

"Toh kahan the hum?" He relaxed himself while looking at her who was now watching the movie.

(So where was I?)

"Aap movie kyu nhi dekh rhe?" She asked in nervousness without looking at him, making him clear his throat in frustration.

(Why you're not watching the movie?)

"Mein yahan movie dekhne nhi aaya" he stated clearly while putting his right hand behind her and making her lean into his arm.

(I didn't come here to watch a movie)

"Izhan" she suddenly got nervous and moved back to her normal position.

"Kya hua?" He asked in disbelief while controlling his emotions.

(What happened?)

"Bhai jaan, coke lenge?" Before he could say anything to ahanya, hamad again disturbed him while pointing at his empty coke can.

(Brother, you want coke?)

"Isse toh main...." He barely controls his anger while ahanya tried hard to control her laugh.

"Bas bhi krein" after watching the ending of the movie, Hamad started crying making Zahra tensed.

(Stop it now)

"Yeh roo kyu rha hai?" Izhan asked in disappointed after seeing Hamad crying badly over a happy scene.

(Why he's crying?)

"Hero ki shaadi heroine se hojati hai, woh bhot khush rhte hai sath mei" not understanding the reason of his crying, he dictated the whole ending making Hamad cry louder.

(Hero got married to heroine, they are happy together)

"Bhai jaan....ap...nhi...samjhenge" between his hiccups, he replied while wiping his tears.

(You'll not understand)

"Pathaar dil log nhi samjh sakte" he added making everyone suppressed their laugh including ahanya.

(Stone hearted people will never understand this)

"Nalayak" he mumbled while coming out from the theatre with ahanya.

(Worthless)

◎○●

Past:

"Kaise hai aap?" One day, salim was returning back from his work when he saw Izhan in his backyard.

(How are you?)

"Assalamualaikum" Izhan replied while looking at him. It's been six months of Hamid's death and everything start changing after that.

Salim start liking the boy who is still young but behaved like a mature guy. He is intelligent as he always help ahanya with her studies. He is sensible and well-mannered too. He never saw him disrespecting anyone and always care everyone especially his daughter 'Ahanya'.

"Hum thik hai" he replied while hiding well his pain of loosing his beloved father.

(I'm fine)

"Ahanya aapko pareshan toh nhi krti na?" He asked jokingly while trying to ease the atmosphere.

(Ahanya is not troubling you, right?)

"Nhi" he smiled while remembering her cute behaviour towards him.

"Baba" seeing her father in the backyard, ahanya start running towards him with a smiling face.

"Kaisi hai meri bacchi?" He asked while scooping her in his arms and kissing her forehead lovingly.

(How's my daughter?)

"Bhot khush" she smiled while receiving chocolate from his father.

(Very happy)

"Yeh aapke liye" he forwarded one chocolate to Izhan too.

(This is for you)

"Kya kre hum?" He left them in the backyard while going inside his house.  One thing was troubling him after meeting Izhan that now his mind was giving two thoughts, one was saying, marry ahanya with izhan but second was interrupting about abdul's last wish.

(What should I do now?)

✠❖✠

(Grown up):

"Ammi, jaldi kre" she whined while looking at the mirror and waiting for ayesha to complete her hair braid.

(Mother, be fast)

"Hum late hojayenge" she added while looking at the clock which showed 8pm.

(I'll be late)

"Hum mustafa se keh denge, woh aapko chodd denge" ayesha got conscious as ahanya was matured now, she is eighteen and letting her go at night is not safe, though she is going in her neighborhood only but still she was anxious for her daughter.

(I'll tell Mustafa, he will drop you)

"Akele jaane thik nhi" putting one flower clip in the center, she added making her frown immediately.

(Don't go alone)

"Hume mustafa bhai jaan ke saath kahin nhi jana" she mumbled to herself while applying a thin coat of kohl on her eyes.

(I don't want to go with mustafa)

"Ammi jaan, hum kaise lag rhe hain?" She asked while turning towards her mother and swirling around like a kid.

(Mom, how I'm looking?)

"Bhot pyaari" ayesha kissed her forehead while marking a small black dot behind her ears.

(Very pretty)

"Izhan ko kaise lagenge hum?" Her heart whispered making her blush profoundly.

(How will I look to Izhan?)

"Lipstick lagana toh bhul hi gye" she was rushing out when remembered something is missing.

(I forgot to apply lipstick)

"Izhan, aaj hum aapne dil ki baat aapko bata kar hi rahenge" she was excited to meet him as today was his 23rd birthday and she was ready to confess her love to him.

(Izhan, today I will confess my love to you)

"Perfect" before leaving her room, she checked herself one last time while passing a beautiful smile to herself. She was wearing a golden gown which was hugging her whole body perfectly. She also carried one stopper in which she kept his birthday gift.

"Baba ke aane se pehle aajaana" before she left her house, ayesha reminded making her nod.

(Come before your dad)

Salim was never a strict father for ahanya, he always supported her. But as she grows up, he start putting some restrictions like not allowing her to go out all alone, be at home before 9pm and avoid talking with boys except Izhan.

"Ab chalo bhi" Mustafa nearly shouts at her, making her run outside with excitement to meet izhan.

(Let's go now)

"Izhan" When they reached his place, she saw him at the gate talking with some guests facing his back to her.

"Izhan" she called him again while running towards him, making mustafa jealous who was staying at back.

"Happy Birthday, Izhan" she greeted him happily while giving the gift which she especially designed for him.

"Thank you" she sensed something is off as he wasn't smiling at her nor showing any excitement.

"Aap thik hai?" Passing her hanky to him, she asked who was sweating badly while avoiding his gaze from her.

(Are you alright?)

"Izhan" all her excitement and happiness flew away after seeing his strange behaviour towards her. Without replying he left from there making her hurt.

"Happy Birthday" soon they started the cake cutting ceremony while everyone start singing the birthday song for him except mustafa who left after dropping ahanya as not wanting to waste his precious time on someone's birthday.

"Happy Birthday, beta" he first feed the cake to his mother followed by his uncle, aunt, hamad, naaz and farah.

"Izhan" she was waiting for her turn but he never came to her side making her heart broke into pieces when he totally avoids her existence in the party.

"Hum ghar jaa rhe hai" she wasn't expecting him to behave like this to her. Her eyes start getting moistened making her rushed out from the party.

(I'm going home)

★★★★★★★

How's it? ❤️

Why Izhan is breaking her heart 💔

Poor ahanya 🥲

Do vote and comment 🌸

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro