Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tujhe paane ka junoon iss qadar hai,

Tere khwaabon se bhari ye nazar hai 🌸

✮⁂✮⁂✮⁂✮⁂✮

Present:

"I love you" he whispered in her ear making her snuggled more into him.

"Good morning" he added while looking at the clock which showed 3 in the morning.

"Hume neend aarhi hai" she replied while wearing his shirt and buttoning it.

(I'm feeling sleepy)

"Waise buttons lagane ki zaroorat nhi hai" she sensed his mischievous smile while turning her back to him.

(There is no need to put buttons)

"Izhan!" He pulled her waist while turning her around and start opening the first three buttons of his shirt making her shout at him.

"Naa krein" she mumbled while trying to her catch breathe as he started to undress her again.

(Don't do it)

"I want a baby" in between the kisses he softly whispered while making an eye contact with her.

"Like you" he words were indicating that how much he loves her making her eyes welled up automatically.

"Bas aapke jitna roti na ho" he teased while wiping her tears with his thumb making her feel vulnerable under his arms.

(Just don't cry as much as you)

"Kyuki aap rulate hai" she reasoned him that the real reason behind her tears was always him.

(Because you make me cry)

"Mohobbat bhi toh krte hai" he kissed her in reply while pulling her more closer.

(I love you also)

✩✥✩✥✩

Past:

"Room - 408" he asked the receptionist who was busy in doing some work.

"Mr. Izhan?" Looking keenly at him, the lady asked while stopping her work and focusing at him.

"Hmm" he didn't wanted to come here at the first place but he was sacred of his opponent as he knew alot of things about him and his family.

"This is for you" she gave him a small white box with a note pasted on it.

"I'm eager to meet you" he read that note while opening the box in hurry.

"Ahanya" closing his fist in anger, he took out the photo of his love.

"Sir, your key" he was losing his senses in anger when the receptionist interrupts while giving him the key of room 408.

"Welcome" when he opened the door, the first thing he saw was a poster in which his whole family name was written along with ahanya's family making his blood boils in anger. He was ready to tear that poster when someone's voice knocked his ear.

"I'll ki...." He clenched his fist in anger while turning around when the person hugged him tightly leaving him off guard.

"Izhan" the person cried while touching his face and pouring his eyes out.

"Kaun ho tum?" Not getting any clue, he asked directly while pushing him a bit and maintaining a distance between them.

(Who are you?)

"Bilkul apne baba par gye ho" The person who was in late 60's replied with a soft smile while looking at his face very keenly making Izhan confused with his behaviour.

(You look just like your dad)

"Baba ke bare mei ek aur alfaaz nahi" grabbing his collar, he roared while that old person smiled again.

(Don't say anything about my dad)

"Tumhare baba ke katil ko meine dekha hai" Izhan started to punch him but stopped after hearing his next words making him lost his balance and feel down on the floor with heavy heart.

(I have seen your father's murderer)

"Unke ke liye mei jitna bolun utna kam hai" that old person added while remembering the day when Hamid lost his life infront of his eyes.

(The more I say for them, the less it is)

"Ek farishtey ko hume khoo diya" he mumbled to himself while the bitter past flashed infront of his eyes.

(We lost an angel)

༻༻༻
(Flashback):

"Thank you, sir" a guy nearly in his early 20's smiled while looking at his superior.

"Tum bhot aage jaoge dekh lena" Hamid remarked while patting his new employee shoulder with a proud smile.

"Means alot, sir" he replied happily while looking at Hamid who never failed to praise his employees for his work. That's the reason he was the most loved person in his office and his family.

"I want you to be there with me in Khan's meeting" he added before leaving making the new employee jumped in happiness.

"Bilal woh..." He turned around to say something but stopped after seeing him talking to his father over call.

✯✯

"Maafi chahte hai baba, aaj aane mei thodi der hogyi" when he came home, it was already 10 in the night making him worried for his dad.

(Sorry, I'm a little late today)

"Yeh kya?" Keeping all the stuffs he brought it for her unwell dad, he turned around to see his dad but got shocked after seeing the whole room decorated with ballons.

(What is this?)

"Sir...aap?" Bilal stammered while rubbing his eyes again and again.

"Happy Birthday, Bilal" hamid whished him while signalling him to cut the cake which he brought it for him.

Bilal's mother passed away when he was only twelve, now he's the only gaurdian of his family. Apart from working with Hamid, he used to take care of his unwell dad who was suffering cancer second stage. He was very young from his age but very hard working and sincere with it comes towards his work and family.

Hamid heard the conversation of him and his father regarding his medicines and also he will not celebrate his birthday in order to save money.

"You don't have to take stress regarding your dad's medicines and treatment" after cake cutting, Bilal comes to see off his boss but get suprised after seeing his kind nature.

"Sir, iski zaroorat nhi hai" he was ashamed as Hamid was helping him way too much which is out of his limit.

(Sir, there is no need for this)

"Tum mere bete jaise ho" understanding his dilemma, Hamid replied while giving him his secretary number who today onwards take care of his father expenses.

(You are like my son)

❖❖❖

"Tumhare baba kaise hai ab?" After the meeting, Hamid asked Bilal who was cleaning up the desk for second meeting.

(How is your father now?)

"Allah ki rehmat hai Sir, Jo aap humare zindagi mei aaye" his voice was hoarse as ready to cry. He don't have words to express how was feeling for him.

(It is by the grace of Allah, that you came into our life)

"Bas kuch dino ki baat hai" he was happy because of Hamid support and money, bilal's father got cured and now doing much better.

(It's just a matter of a few days)

"Success party mei lekar aana unko" it's been 1 year since his father got the treatment, everything was going well in bilal's life thanks to him.

(Bring him to the success party)

"Zaroor" next month, Hamid was going to organise a grand success party of his company and looking forward to see his father as well.

(Sure)

⚘⚘⚘

"Woh baba aapse milna chahte hai" after office hours, hamid was in his cabin reading some file when Bilal knocked the door making him startled.

(Dad wants to meet you)

"Lekin party toh kal hai na?" Looking at the calender, he asked in confusion as not getting the reason of his coming.

(But the party is tomorrow, isn't it?)

"Baba kal gaon jaa rhe hai, dost ke bete ki shaadi hai" Bilal reasoned while passing a smile at him.

(Dad is going to the village tomorrow, for his friend's son marriage)

"Ander bulao unko" hamid replied while continuing his work when a sharp voice echoed in his cabin making both startled and panicked.

(Call him)

"Ahhh" before bilal could understand anything someone knocked him with a metal rod making blood started flowing from his head.

"Ahh!" He didn't gather what exactly happened within few minutes, when he saw one person going near to hamid with gun in his hand.

"Sir" bilal tried hard to get up but his body was not cooperating at all. His eyes was looking keenly at the person when he heard alot of gunshots making whole office in chaos.

"Call police" only few employees were left in the office, after seeing all the chaos, few rushed upstairs to protect hamid while few left through the parking way.

"Bilaal" hamid's cabin was soundproof making it difficult for bilal's father to hear anything from outside meanwhile whole building was echoing with the gun shots and glass breaking making everyone scared to death.

"Bilaallll" his father screamed while trying to open the door but it was locked making him more worried for his son and without wasting a second, he breaks the door lock with a metal vase and rushed inside his cabin.

"Bil..." he lost his voice after seeing his only son lying on the floor with pool of blood meanwhile the person shot hamid in his chest making azmal eyes widened in shock.

"Allah" Azmal screamed while running towards hamid who stumble on the floor with a thud.

"Shah...!" Azmal just have a glimpse of killer when his employees broke in his cabin, making the person jumped out from the large window.

"Izh..an" hamid mumbled while taking out one family picture from his coat and kissing it for last time.

"Mere...bete...ka..khayal..rakhna" his employees called the ambulance meanwhile azmal runs to hamid as he was nearly dying infront of his eyes.

(Take care of my son)

"Sh..ah..zaib se dur..rakhna...use" that was his last words which only azmal know before dying. That day azmal lost two precious person in his life.

(Keep him away from Shahzaib)

✪❀✪

"Itne saloon se kahan the?" Izhan asked as not getting the point of that person helping him suddenly.

(Where have you been all these years?)

"Intezaar kr rha tha" he replied while removing his glasses and wiping his tears which was rolling down one by one.

(I was waiting)

"Tumhare kabil hone ka" after a pause, he continued as after losing his son, azmal start focusing on Izhan secretly.

(Of being worthy of you)

"Mera?" He nods while making him sit on the couch and served him coffee.

"Haan" he replied while looking outside the window making Izhan puzzled at his strange behaviour.

(Yes)

"Bilal ke jaane ke bad, meine kai bar uska pata lagaya hai" he opened his heart infront of Izhan making him suprised as beside him, one more person was giving his all to find his father's killer.

(After Bilal left, I have tracked him down several times)

"Uske aadmi har waqt tumhare ird-gird rehte hai" after Hamid's demise, Izhan's family asked helped from police and reputed politician but no one seriously helped them making Izhan stopped asking help from those people. He never thought that after his father, he was his next target.

(His men are around you all the time)

"Tumhare pasandeeda logo pr bhi uski nazar hai" he added making Izhan spit his coffee which he was drinking.

(He has an eye on your favorite people too)

"Yeh wahi hai na jise tum pasand krte ho?" He asked while showing him ahanya who went for shopping with her mother, through the hotel's window.

(Is she the one you like?)

"Ahanya.." he noticed few guys who were keeping an eye on her every move making him shocked to the core.

"Tumse milna bhot muskil hai, Izhan" finally azmal confessed as after that incident he tried many times to talk to him but never succeeded.

(It's very difficult to meet you)

He wanted Izhan to meet him as this was the only way when no one gets any suspicion on azmal. Till now he was hiding himself from everyone's eyes as not wanting to get killed without helping Izhan. After bilal's death, they tried to killed him so many times but everytime he survived thanks to god.

"Tumhe London jana hoga" he was still absorbing his words when azmal gave him another shock.

(You have to go to London)

"London kyu?" He asked in confusion as not getting his point of sending him away when his family and his love life is in danger.

(Why London?)

"Kyuki woh london mei hai" indeed today was a hectic day of him, he wasn't able to handle all such things on his little shoulder.

(Because he is in London)

"Lekin aapko kaise pata?" Azmal chuckled while sitting beside her and sipping th coffee making Izhan start doubting him.

(But how do you know?)

"Kyuki mei tumhare baba ke liye kaam karta tha" ground slipped under his feet while he looked at him with widened eyes as not accepting the new fact about him.

(Because I used to work for your father)

"Kya?" Azmal revealed his identity while showing him the hotel board which was kept under the table in which 'under maintenance' was written.
He precisely choose this room so that no one can doubt them.

(What?)

"Azmal Siddique, your father most trusted secret agent" he confessed everything to Izhan including how they first meet through work, later hamid keep him as his most trusted agent. He used to spy his rivals without giving any hints as Hamid's property and money was a hot topic among his opponents. Everything was going well in life when suddenly azmal's cancer news came out making hamid shattered. He secretly choose bilal for his company as not wanting to see azmal and his wife suffering alone. In all this bilal was not aware of his father's friendship with him as Hamid did not want him to work under pressure.

"Lekin meine apne bete ko hamesha inn sab se dur rakha" no one knows his real profession, for world he's just a commoner, who teaches maths to school childrens. Even his family was unaware about his real job. He always tried hard to protect his family but failed when he lost his beloved son and his friend like boss.

(But I always kept my son away from all this)

"Kaun hai mere baba ka katil?" Izhan was getting impatient still not digesting all the information shared by azmal.

(Who is my father's murderer?)

"London pahuch kar call krna" he didn't reply while giving him his card along with a phone and tickets.

(Call after reaching london)

"Lekin muj..." He was suprised to see his changed name and indentity while he quickly changed his appearance by wearing a hat and goggle and rushing out from the room making him totally blank.

❋❃❋

Past:

"Kuch decent sa dikhaye na" ahanya smiled while looking a dress for herself for Izhan's birthday.

(Show me something decent)

"Nhi, yeh nhi" she already tried 2-3 shops but suiting her making her depressed.

(No, not this)

"Yeh bhi nhi" ayesha was tired with her daughter's behaviour meanwhile the lady staff was having a hard time.

(Not this also)

"Yeh wala kaisa rhega?" Her eyes were roaming here and there in search of a decent dress when suddenly she noticed one golden gown with lace work in it.

(How's this?)

"Perfect" ayesha replied while looking at the dress meanwhile ahanya grinning ear to ear as not wanting to wait more to wear the dress.

✾♡✾

"Happy Birthday" after meeting with azmal, he started ignoring his favourite people just to avoid the unwanted trouble because of him.

"Thank you" he was waiting inside with his cousins but his heart was dying to see her glimpse making his feet dragged outside.

"Where are you?" He was impatiently waiting for her which was only noticed his heart but because of the bad circumstances he was hiding his happiness from everyone.

"Ahanya" he was busy in greeting when his heart started beating loudly making him realise her presence. His heart jumped out of his ribcage when he saw her in the same golden gown which he selected for her but she was looking more gorgeous than he imagined.

"Mashallah" unconsciously he whispered under his breath while wiping the sweat from his forehead and maintaining a straight face to avoid suspicion.

"Bhot muskil hai khud ko sambhal kr rakhna" he muttered to himself after seeing his love dressed so beautifully only for him. He know ahanya much better than anyone else making him proud for having her in his life.

(It is very difficult to control myself)

"I'm sorry for hurting you" he knew that his father's killer are behind him that's why he can't even expressed his feelings to her making her feel miserable in the party. Even after trying so hard, he can't resist when he saw her crying making him break the line which drawn for their better future.

★★★★★★★★

Izhan is in pain 💔

Hamid's past is revealed 🥲

(I hope everything is clear and not messed up 🤔🥲)

Who's Shahzaib? 🤐

Thoughts on Azmal ? 🤔

Do vote
Like and comment 🌸

Love
~Dazzling_glitter ♥️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro