3)🌷

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jee rahe thhe hum adhure,

Tumse poore ho gaye 💜

◎◎◎●●●◎◎◎

"Bhai jaan, please" naaz pleaded him while making a puffy face.

(Brother, please)

"Haan bhai jaan please, yuh hume naraz naa karein" farah added while giving him a pleading look.

(Yes brother please, don't make us angry)

"Lekin mujhe dance krna nhi aata" he replied softly while trying to go as today was hamad's dholki and they were forcing him to dance with her 'Ahanya'.

(But I don't know how to dance)

"Bhabhi jaan aap hi samjhayein na bhai jaan ko" naaz said making ahanya stiff in her place while his eyes moves to her who was clutching her dupatta soo tightly in nervousness.

(Sister-in-law, you should explain it to my brother)

"Please, bhabhi jaan" farah added making her looked at him with shiver eyes while he was already looking at her.

(Please, brother)

"Mujhe kaam hai" before she could say anything he excused himself.

(I have some work)

"Izhan, ruk jayein na" he was going when her soft voice makes him stop in his track.

(Izhan, please stay)

"I'm sorry" in next moment both were dancing on a slow song and other couples also joined them when she mumbled while looking down.

"Izhan" she called him seeing his no response while his hands were on her waist and hers on his neck.

"Allah aap dono ki jodi yuh hi banaye rakhe" his mother "Yasmeen" said after their dance while kissing their foreheads.

(May Allah keep the pair of both of you)

✢✢✢✢

It's been already two days since he was avoiding her, didn't even glancing her but thanks to naaz and farah, she got some good time with him.

At dinning table everyone was there except him, his new excuse to avoid her. Since last two days he skips dinning with family just to avoid her and she knows it well.

She was arranging the bedsheet while her hairs were loose open and her dupatta was lying on the sofa when he enters just to take his laptop but stops after seeing her.

"Sorry" he mumbled while turned to go making her aware of his presence. Since last two days he was sleeping in study room while she waits for him every night.

"Izhan" she called him while going near him while he continues walking.

"Meri baat toh sun lein" she pleaded while holding his hands making him flinch and in anger he pushed her.

(Atleast listen to me)

"Kya sunu mei?" He asked furiously while dragging her into their room making her eyes getting blurry.

(What do I listen to?)

"Ki meri biwi kisi aur se mohobaat krti hai?" he shouts while closing the door making her shiver.

(That my wife loves someone else?)

"Ya yeh ki uska aashiq hai?" He added while looking at her with disgust.

(Or she had a lover?)

"Izhan" hearing rubbish about her from his mouth makes her break more than she ever imagined.

"Aisa nhi hai" she added while going near him but he walks back.

(It's not like this)

"Mustafa...mustafa meri mohobaat the" she started making him hurt and broken and he turns to go.

(Mustafa was my love)

"Lekin ab nhi hai" she added while holding his hands making him looked at her who was crying non stop.

(But not now)

"Hume unse ab mohobaat nhi hai" she stated while hugging him making him startled for a moment.

(Now I don't love him anymore)

"Ahanya" he pushed her while again heading towards the door.

"Izhan, hum sach keh rhe hain" she cried while hugging him from back.

(Izhan, I'm telling the truth)

"Ab tak toh nafrat krti thi, achanak se mohobaat kaise hogyi hai mujhse" turning to her he questioned her making her stiff in her place.

(Till now you had hated me, how have you suddenly loved me)

"Bolein?" He asked her while holding her hand roughly.

(Say?)

"Dard horha hai" she winced in pain while looking at him with teary eyes.

(It's paining)

"Mera jitna nhi horha hoga" he said in pain while pushing her making her heart tear.

(No more than i will be)

"Izhan" she mumbled while going near him and caressing him cheeks making him surprised.

"Kyu kr rhi hai aisa?" He asked while stopping her hands for further touching his face.

(Why you're doing this?)

"Kyu jhooth bol rhi hai humse?" He added while pushing her making her stumble.

(Why you're lying to me?)

"Hum jhooth nhi keh rhe" she replied while grabbing the table for her support.

(I'm not lying)

"Sach bhi nhi keh rhi aap" he glared her while turning to other side not wanting to see her face.

(You are not even telling the truth)

"Yeh nikkah apki Majboori hai, saza hai mujhse nikkah" he reminded her words making her guilty.

(This marriage is your helplessness, marrying me is punishment for you)

"Izhan" her voice strucked in her throat while he looked at her.

"Woh sab kehna pada mujhe" she confessed while going near him while holding his hand.

(I had to say all this)

"Apne dil ko rokne ke liye, yuh apke pass jaane se" she added making him shocked.

(To stop my heart, let it go to you)

"Darr tha hume" she further added while few tears leaked from her eyes.

(I'm scared)

"Kisse?" He asked while wiping her tears.

(From whom?)

"Mohobaat se" she mumbled making him stiff in his place.

(With love)

"Kyu kr rhi hai aap aisa?" Pushing her again softly he asked her while controlling himself from breaking.

(Why you're doing this?)

"Shayad mohobaat hogyi hai isliye" she stated honestly making his eyes widen and shocked as his kind and loving nature makes her fall for him.

(Maybe I fall in love that's why)

"Lekin..aap toh nafrat krti thi" he shutters while blinking twice not believing her.

(But...you hated me)

"Krti thi......ab nhi" standing on her tip toes she kissed his cheeks making him more shocked while he feels only tingling sensation in his body.

(Used to ...... not now)

"Mohobaat hogyi hai apse" she confessed making him stiff in his place while his eyes scans the ring on her finger which he throws at the garden.

(I fall in love with you)

"Iz..han" within seconds he pulled her closer while grabbing her waist and kissing her lips making her startled.

"Phir se kahein" he was kissing her lips madly while she responded late, after few minutes later he break their kiss while resting his forehead on hers he asked her who was panting.

(Say it again)

"Kya?" She asked shyly knowing what he means.

(What?)

"Wahi jo hum sunne ke liye bekarar horhe hain" he whispered in her ears while kissing her cheeks making her more blushed.

(What I was longing to hear)

"Hume jaane dein" pushing him lightly she protest while he tighten his grip around her.

(Let me go)

"Keh bhi dein" he whispered against her lips while kissing her fingers which was adoring his ring.

(Say it)

"I love you" she muffled as it was too much for her.

"Suna nhi meine, phir se kahein" he teased her while pulling her more closer making her dam nervous.

(I did not hear you, say again)

"Iz..han" she hits him lightly while trying to go out from his hold but nothing works.

"Jitna apne socha nhi hoga usse bhi jada mohobaat krte hai apse" lifting her chin he said while looking starting into her lips and soon crashes his lips on her.

(I love you more than you thought you would)

Lifting her in his arms he makes her lie on bed while he lies beside her by hugging her.

"Ahanya I love you" he whispered while pulling her closer making her shiver due to their closeness.

֍֍֍֍֍

Past :

"Kyu nhi kar sakti aap mujhse nikkah?" He yells at her while coming into her room making her shiver.

(Why can't you marry me?)

"Batayein Ahanya" he again asked her while going near her who was sobbing continuously.

(Say ahanya)

"Kyuki hume aap nhi pasand" she said with hiccups while wiping her tears, and all this he knows she was lying.

(Because I don't like you)

"Kyu?" Grabbing her wrist roughly he asked her furiously.

(Why?)

"Kyuki humara nikkah tay ho chuka hai" enough of hiding she stated making his heart break into millions.

(Because my nikkah is fixed)

"Koun hai woh?" He shouts at her making her jump in fear.

(Who's he?)

"Humari.. chachi...jaan..ke..bete" she replied in breaking voice.

(My aunt's son)

"Izhan" loosing all his calm, he breaks the vase making her more scared and panicked.

"Kahan hai apke abbu?" He asked her furiously making her shocked.

(Where is your father?)

"Hume baat krni hai unse" he added making her eyes wide open like saucers.

(I want to talk to him)

"Izhan" she called her softly making him look at her.

"Aisa na krein" she said making him frustrated.

(Don't do this)

"Lekin kyu?" He asked while holding her hands.

(But why?)

"Baba nahi manege" she replied while looking down as few tears left from her eyes.

(Dad will not agree)

"Kyu?" He asked her angrily making her flinch.

(Why?)

"Kyuki apka unse wasta hai jinhe baba pasand nhi krte" she replied while shivering.

(Because you belong to those whom my dad doesn't like)

"Kisse?" He asked confusingly.

(Whom?)

"Mafia se" her voice muffled in her throat while without thinking anything he gets up and left the room leaving her alone.

★★★★★★★★

I'm updating this still in low votes
It's hurting 💔

How's it? 🙈

Soo our handsome Izhan is in mafia 😮

Finally she confessed 😍

Fav scene?? 🤗

Chapter 2 of "Melting me softly" is updated do give a try 🌺

Do vote and comment 🦋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro