35|Railed

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As a woman who has never traveled virtually anywhere before, I feel as if I can cross off every possible flying bucket list someone might have. Not only was my first plane ride on a private jet, but then we had to switch over to a seaplane. I remained clueless at the time (I should have pieced two and two together), but when we landed in the water? Smack dab in the Indian Ocean where the water was quite possibly the bluest I've ever seen? It's something you see in movies, not experience in real life.

But I'm here, and this isn't a dream. The salty water hits my skin from the wafting of the waves, and the humidity already has my hair frizzing up, but I couldn't care less about that. Not when I'm in paradise.

One of the staff members helps Everett and his family off the plane and onto a secured dock. When the man with tan skin and dark hair extends a hand out to help me off, Everett pushes beside him, grabbing my hand instead. "I've got her," he mutters bitterly to the poor man trying to help.

The man clears his throat and scurries off to help with the luggage. It's a simple gesture, but one that makes me realize Everett's family's wealth. It's always been slightly daunting when I don't come from money, but that could be me helping lift luggage out of planes. Even though I'm here as one of their guests, I'll never forget who I am. Maybe that's why I take my suitcase from the man who is still uneasy from the brooding man beside me.

Everett looks at the suitcase in my hand, and for a moment, I can tell he wants to say something, but then his eyes soften with understanding, and he takes the handle himself. "I'll bring it inside," he says, jerking his head down the dock.

My mouth suddenly goes dry when I stare at the endless huts sitting atop the water, all interconnected by the same type of docks and bridges. These aren't just any old huts. Each one has its own private pool with hammocks idling above the turquoise waters, and it's mine to stay in for an entire week.

Snapping me out of my daydream, Izzy throws an arm around each of our shoulders and says, "You guys have a hut all to yourselves. Hope that's okay."

I'm expecting Everett to have a snarky remark, but instead, he flashes her a grin and replies, "Perfect. For your sake, I hope you're not in the hut next to ours."

"Never," she purrs. "We have the honeymoon suite, which is far, far away from anyone to be within earshot. It is our wedding, after all."

I laugh. "Well, we're glad for that."

"Oh my god, finally. I've been waiting for you to join in on teasing us. Welcome to the family, Emery." My cheeks flush, but I'm unsure if it's from the humidity or her comment. "Dinner is at seven, by the way. We're dining on the mainland. See you then!" She releases us from her grasp and waves excitedly over her shoulder before jumping into Mason's arms, her long sundress blowing in the breeze behind her.

"We have enough time to get unpacked, then." Everett lowers his lips to my ear and adds, "Maybe a quickie, too?"

I swat him with my hand and allow him to lead the way to our hut. It's not that I don't plan on fucking him as much as I can while we're here, but what would the fun be in it if I don't get to tease him first?

I'm sweating buckets in my yoga pants when he stops to one on the left, opening up the door to lead us inside. I'm not sure why I didn't get the memo to dress accordingly, but my mouth waters as I watch Everett lift my suitcase through the door, his muscles contracting beneath a white linen shirt. He left it unbuttoned to reveal a tank top underneath, that same gold chain I tugged on the night of the charity gala, and his khaki shorts hug his legs in all the right places. I'm in paradise with the most beautiful man I've ever seen, and he wants me. It's hard to wrap my head around.

The interior of the hut is impeccable. Our own personal kitchen and living area with luxurious tiki furniture decorate the space, and to the left, a king-sized four-poster bed is just begging to be broken in. Long flowy curtains drifting with the sea breeze lead out to our private pool, but I'm still focusing on the bed as Everett hauls my suitcase onto it and grunts from the weight. "You had to pack everything from home?"

He rakes a hand through his touseled curls, and the turquoise of the waters doesn't compare to the deep blue of his eyes.

"I came prepared, okay? Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to change," I tell him, waving at my yoga pants. "I didn't expect it to be this hot."

Hiding my secretive smile, I grab what I'm searching for and dip into our bathroom, impressed when I find a huge circular tub and a shower that could fit six people easily.

This is going to be very fun.

When I'm changed, I bundle up my travel clothes and slip back into the room. Everett has his back to me as he unpacks, and I drop my clothes to the floor, striding towards the flowing curtains that lead to the pool.

It takes less than five seconds before he notices.

"Emery." It's a strangled sort of noise, and I'm grinning wickedly as I continue out to the private pool, attempting to ignore my every instinct to put something else on.

I wasn't kidding when I told him I'd buy a thong bikini. If we went back not even six months ago, there would be no way in hell I'd wear this. The neon pink string little number hardly covers anything, and especially being a plus-sized woman, it leaves little to the imagination.

But Everett has always made me feel like I'm the most beautiful woman in the world. He's seen every part of me. Every crevice, every stretch mark, every insecurity I've ever had about myself, and he loves them all. So, I won't be afraid. Not anymore.

My tan skin is gleaming from the contrast of the neon pink, and it takes everything to hold back my laugh as Everett is stumbling to strip himself of his clothing. He snatches his swim trunks from the bed, cursing as he trips over a pair of shoes.

My breasts feel heavy as the tiny squares try to hold them up, my nipples straining against the fabric when Everett's gaze dips down to stare at them. "I'm going to fuck you into next week," he says in an authoritative voice.

I step into the pool, sighing at the perfect temperature before saying, "Yes, sir."

He stalks towards me, splashing the water until his hands find my hips, pushing me back until I'm resting against the edge of the pool.

And then, without a second thought, he moves that square out of the way and bends his head down to stick a nipple right into his mouth.

"Everett!" I hiss, darting my eyes around to the different huts. I have no clue where his other family members are staying, but what if they see? Granted, there are hedges and greenery to block the view, but there's always a chance someone could spot us.

He rolls his tongue around the sensitive bud, flicking that piercing against it as he grabs my other breast with his hand. He groans and gives it a squeeze. "Do you realize how incredible your tits are, baby? Any idea at all?"

I shake my head, panting heavily when he squeezes again. "Can't even fit one in my hand. Jesus, Em." His fingers find the ties to my bottoms, and the fabric begins to float beside us in the water in seconds. "Turn around."

He's hard against my backside when my hands grip the edge of the pool, and I should be more concerned about getting caught, but with Everett, my mind gets hazy, all sense of rationality flying directly out the window.

"We've gotta make this quick," he whispers into my ear. I shudder from the deepness of his voice and all the unspoken promises it holds. "Can you be a good girl and come quickly for me?"

Breathlessly, I nod, and I'm not quiet when he fills me from behind, knocking the air out of my lungs entirely. The thing about Everett is that he doesn't waste time, and that's why he fucks me. Hard. My knuckles are white from how tightly I'm gripping the edge of the pool, and before I even see it coming, Everett hauls me to his chest and moves us where the water is shallower. "I need to watch that ass of yours while you fuck me, Emery. Throw that shit back."

Still holding the pool's edge, I fuck him with the same intensity, riding his cock until my ass is slapping against his thighs. The grunts and hisses I hear escape him have me whipping out a new skill he didn't know I carried, and when I begin to shake my ass on his dick, he inhales sharply.

"God damn. That shit is so fucking sexy, Em. Keep fucking doing that. Love watching this big ass of yours." He palms my backside with a crack, and I yelp from the sting but get turned on all the same. I only get a couple more strokes before he yanks my back against his chest. One of his hands moves underneath the square of my bikini top to squeeze my breast, the other grasping my throat. He's pounding me so hard that water splashes over the pool's lip. "This pussy is going to be so fucking sore when we leave. You hear me?"

I nod, my eyes rolling to the back of my head when he tightens his grip around my throat. "When we get on that flight home, there won't be a drop of come left inside of you to give."

"Oh my god," I whisper through the tightness of his grasp.

"Now fucking come for me. Be a good girl and come."

I'm close, but I'm not there yet, and Everett takes the opportunity to pound me harder. In response, I place my hand over his own that's wrapped around my throat, squeezing tighter. "Is that what you fucking need?" He mutters through clenched teeth. "You need it rougher?"

He knows I can't speak from my airway slightly cut off, but the pressure around my throat and his dirty words push me over the edge. It's exactly what I need, and he has to hold me up as I explode like fireworks around him, the fullness of his cock plunging again and again to fuck me through it.

I'm a whimpering mess when he releases my throat to grip my hip, his nails digging into my ass as he comes, too. I've never met a man who could be so dirty during sex and yet so loving afterward. The man is planting soft kisses along my shoulder as we wind down, and for a split second, I forget where we are.

I'm getting railed in freaking Asia.

Could my life get any better?

"Now go put on that pretty maxi dress I saw in your suitcase so we can go to dinner," he hums into my water-streaked skin. "And if you're having any thoughts about underwear, ditch them. I may or may not get the urge to steal you away tonight and have my way with you on the sand, too."

Have I mentioned that I love Asia?

Author's Note:

LMAO, that's not even the dirtiest chapter.

What did you guys think?!

This story keeps getting longer and longer. It's sitting at 47 chapters *for now*

Want an update on Friday?

280 votes, 300 comments

We're SO close to 100k!

Twitter: believeeexoxo

Instagram: deannafaison_

Tiktok: authordeannafaison

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro