1. Evil Boi

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

That's right, folks! He's the mascot of this little artbook and the character I enjoyed writing the most in The Warrior and The God. I present you, the god of despair!

Welcome him with a round of applause-- or a rain of tomatoes and chorus of boos. He wouldn't mind either way. He'd grab those tomatoes and make salad, probably.

Flowery vine thingy has been added with Canva. As for the Lord Of Despair and Pain, Harbinger of Suffering-- etc etc, drew him meself. ᕙ( : ˘ ∧ ˘ : )ᕗ

I use Autodesk Sketchbook, in case you're wondering. Don't judge me too harshly, haha! I'm still a beginner to digital art and I'm trying my best to get better everyday.

About him:

Dude's been giving everyone depression since the beginning of time and is the only god who genuinely enjoys his job in the land of Stormvale.

✧Can shapeshift into the most beautiful being if he so wishes, but mostly he chooses to appear as this 'pale bloke in a cloak' as described by Captain Walric.

✧Kinda insane. Kinda profound and philosophical sometimes. And it's hard to tell which is which.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro