4. Wanted Poster Redraw

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Remember the one wanted poster I included in chapter 42 of TWTG? After many hours of staring at it with squinty eyes, I decided it needed a redraw. Back then I was happy with how it came out, but now...eh, not so much. Plus it's fun to see old drawings and new, polished versions side by side and see how far we've come. So here goes:

The old version:

And now, the new version:

I personally am satisfied (for now!) with the way the hair turned out in this new version. Farren has really wavy hair with this fluffy feel to it, and it sticks out in odd angles, but I failed to capture that in the previous one. The strands looked weirdly thick. And I attempted to draw every individual strand, which is a big no-no.

My brush choice was honestly kinda wack. This time I used one with a slightly grainy texture, one that would mimic printed letters on a rough parchment. The overall shape of the eyes have changed as well. Natural eyebrows, instead of those blocky ones. So here's all I can say in self-appraisal so far. What about you?

[Disclaimer: The wanted poster template does not belong to me. The drawing and text on it does.]

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro