1~Loveliest Sister

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Baawri Hoon Teri, tu jaan hai na Meri? Bas pyaar hi hai maanga, kiss baat ki hai derri"

She sung laying in the bathtub with the curtains spread around her and only her shadow could be seen. She laid her head back staring at the ceiling. She turned the faucet of the shower above her and giggled childishly as the cold water tickled her. She splashed water on herself laughingly. "Chakor di! Chakor di! Don't be there in the water for so much time, Chakor di! Chakor di!" said a girl from outside knocking the door constantly. "Coming Aaru," she called out smilingly.

She got out of the bathtub and wore a bathrobe and wrapped a towel around her hair and came to her room and saw that the door was closed. She unwrapped the towel from her hair and plugged in the hair dryer and dried her hair. She wore a button down shirt and jeans. Her straight hair slayed her beauty. She applied make up on her already glowing face and applied a rose colored lipstick and smiled at herself looking at the mirror. "I bet that today I will kill 2 3 men with my looks, but but but.. I m a doctor, and I love only one boy that is the most famous, most handsome and charming person Suraj Khanna."

She smiled and took her small clutch and went out of her room and sat on the dining table to have a quick breakfast. Aarohi sat beside her. "Hello little mermaid, had fun in the water? It's good you came out else if mumma and papa would've known then you would've been scolded," Aarohi whispered. "Tum jo ho mujhe bachanay ke liye, chhoti ho lekin act barro'n ki tarha karti ho," (I know you're there to save me, you're younger to me but u act as if you're elder to me) Chakor whispered back and they had a small laugh.

"Singer main hoon, gaana lekin roz roz mujhe aapke munh se sun'ne ko milta hai," (I am a singer but you do singing practice everyday) Aarohi pouting cutely. "Now what can I do if our fate didn't support us? You wanted to be doctor and instead I became one, I wanted to become singer, but you were the one to become that, tum bhi achha ga leti ho (you also sing well), sweetu," Chakor said trying to cheer her. "Aap bohat bholi ho di," (you're very innocent di) Aarohi said and Chakor smiled and gave her a side hug. They did breakfast and Chakor was about to go when Aarohi stopped her.

"What happen?" Chakor asked totally confused as she pulled her to a side. "Surprise," Aarohi said and showed her the phone diary smilingly and Chakor looked on cluelessly. "Yeh hai surprise?" (Is this the surprise?) she asked. "Nahi, iske andar jo hai vo surprise hai, ek baar kholo to sahi," (No, whatever is inside is the surprise, I think you should open it for once and look for yourself) Aarohi said with a mischievous smile and Chakor flipped open the diary and there was a cell number scribbled in one column.

S.K: +91 331 5466872

"S.K kon?" (S.k who?) Chakor asked. "Kon hoga? Socho socho," Aarohi said and Chakor got thinking. "Haww Sooraj, yayyy! Tu meri mastermind hai Aaru, tu dunia ki sabse best sister hai," (you're my mastermind Aaru, you're the world's best sister) Chakor said and kissed her forehead.

"Love you Aaru, bye chalo saath hi chaltay hain," (let's go together) Chakor said and they went out of the house and drove off. The car stopped outside a hospital and Chakor got down the car and waved bye at Aarohi and went inside the hospital towards her cabin. She went in and sat inside smiling like a mad person and got her cell phone out of her clutch and looked at Sooraj's number and typed on WhatsApp after removing her name and DP:

(Note that Nikhil doesn't exists, she's just teasing Sooraj)

Ch~hallo childhood sweetheart Nikhil 😘

As she saw that he was offline, she kept her cellphone aside and got back to work. On the other side, a man was singing passionately.

Tere bin main yun kaise jiya
kaise jiya tere bin
tere bin main yun kaise jiya
kaise jiya tere bin
lekar yaad teri raaten meri kati - 2
mujhse baaten teri karti hai chaandani
tanha hai tujh bin raaten meri
din mere din ke jaise nahi
tanha badan tanha hai ruh nam meri aankhen rahe
aaja mere ab rubaru
jeena nahi bin tere
kaise jiya tere bin
kaise jiya tere bin

Kabse aankhen meri raah mein tere bichhi - 2
bhule se bhi kabhi tu mil jaaye kahin
bhule na mujhse baaten teri
bheegi hai har pal aankhen meri
kyun saans loon kyun main jiyu
jeena bura sa lage
kyun ho gaya tu bewafaaa mujhko bata de wajah
kaise jiya tere bin ...
kaise jiya tere bin ...

The crowd applauded loudly and a and a man came with a handkerchief and water. He took the handkerchief wiping his face and drank some water and threw some on his own face and then he waved the handkerchief to the crowd waving at them and went offstage away from the crowd. He took his cellphone to check on the messages and the calls he missed. He got shocked seeing the message from unknown number which addressed him as Nikhil.

S~ "Nikhil like seriously? 😂 What Nikhil who Nikhil? I don't know any Nikhil."

✓✓Delivered.

He sat back closing his eyes. On the other side, Chakor's phone beeped and she got excited seeing his message and saw that he was online.

Ch~ "aww Nikhil😥😥😥 tum apni childhood sweetheart ko bhool gaye? Ye umeed nahi thi mujhe tujhse *sob* *sob* Dost dost na raha, pyaar pyaar na raha 😪"

(Translation:
Ch~"aww Nikhil 😥😥😥 you forgot your childhood sweetheart? *Sob* *sob* friend is no more a friend, love is no more love 😪")

✓✓Delivered.

Suraj's phone beeped and he unlocked his phone to see the message and sighed as he saw that anonymous was typing. Without waiting for another message, he wrote:

S~ "My foot 👣👣👣"

TYPING...

Ch~ "My hands ✊👊✋👏👐🙌"

TYPING...

S~ "ha ha ha!"

***Delivered***

S~ "Not funny"

***Delivered***

Ch~ "Tu chahiye Tu chahiye"

Ch~ "Shaam o subha tu chahiye"

Ch~ "!!!!!!!!"

Ch~"???????"

(Translation: this is a song but still translating it.

Ch~ "I want you"

Ch~"I want you from morning to evening")

***Delivered***

S~ "oh I see, you're a crazy fan, chipkali I say 🐸"

***Delivered***

Ch~ "Chipkali?? 😮 Matlab tum Nikhil hi ho? Nahi?😛 Mujhe to vohi chipkali bolta tha, or main bhala kiun teri fan honay lagi? Tu kon hai? Koi hero hai kya? Singer hai jo tujhe fans chahiye? 😜😝😜😝😜"

(Translation:
Ch~ "Lizard?? 😮 Means you're Nikhil only, no? 😛 Only he used to call me lizard, and why will I be your fan? Who are you? Are you a hero? Are you a singer that you need fans? 😜😝😜😝😜)

***Delivered***

S~ "Singer hi hu main, main Suraj hoon, mujhe nahi pata kon Nikhil, see u later chipkali hater 😁"

(Translation:
S~ "I am a singer only, I am Suraj, I don't know who Nikhil, see you later lizard hater 😁")

***Delivered***

Ch~ "See you later alligator 🐊"

***Delivered***

Later that day, Chakor was jumping in joy. "He replied, thank God, yayyy!" she said jumping in joy and turned on the tape recorder to listen to her favorite song.

Hawa ke jhonke aaj mausamon se rooth gaye
Gulon ki shokhiyaan jo bhanwre aake loot gaye
Badal rahi hai aaj zindagi ki chaal zara
Issi bahaane kyun naa main bhi dil ka haal zara
Sanwaar loon haaye sawaar loon
Sawaar loon haaye sawaar loon (x2)

She fell on the bed happily and slept.

Sukorian
sukorxcrazy

Please tag more Sukorian fans in comments

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro