15~SuKor Face Off

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Suraj's POV:
"Abayyyy yaar, ugghhh," I said as I realized that she is the same girl who treated me. She saved me, why wouldn't she? She thinks of me as a best friend after all, I stomped my feet on the floor and walked back inside the studio. "Boss, I have some important work, give two minutes?" I asked. "Beta zindagi ke imtehaan se bara or konsa imtehaan hota hai?" (Which exam is bigger than that of life?) he asked confusing me. "Means? It's important sir, please , someone needs me," I said trying to convince, let me go.

"That's what I m saying, you can go, no need to try anymore, go," he said and I fled from there and sat in my car and drove off. I took my cell phone and tried to call her back. Shoot, unreachable. No worries, true love make it's way. I kept the phone beside me on the passenger seat and continued to drive. I stopped the car and peeked outside the window and stepped down and closed the door behind me. I hid my face with my hoodie.

From outside, I might be looking like a serial killer, but no problem, everything is fair in love and war. I m just few steps away from you, dear Twinkle. I went to the receptionist and moved my hoodie upwards to reveal my face, but only to him. "Ssshhh, don't say my name loudly," I said and she nodded. I again hid my face. "Well you know I was recently admitted here, I want all the details of the doctor who treated me, actually, just want to thank her, she took me out from the mouth of death, else I was critical."

"Sure," she said and got out the register which had patient's names. She searched through it and finally got it. "Here," she said and turned the register to me. "Thanks," I said and looked through it.

Patient: Suraj Khanna
Room no: 203
Doctor: Chakor Kashyap

Duh! Her name is Chakor Kashyap and not Twinkle, pretty little lier. I frowned. "Thanks but I need details about the doctor, Dr.Chakor Kashyap, you're showing me my details," I said and she chuckled shaking her head in disbelief. She took the register to herself and flipped few pages and gave to me.

Doctor: Chakor Kashyap
Phone number: +91 336 7462831
Address: K.Street Paali Hill

(Guys this address 😂, excuse me for this, I know it was some serial)

I took a photograph of the address and smiled to myself and paid the receptionist. I walked out of the hospital and sat on the driving seat of my car and removed my hoodie and smiled. So stupid of me that I couldn't guess such an easy name. You'll have to come back Chakor, you'll have to, you're mine, only mine. I will get you for sure. Meri kismat, mera khwaab sirf tum hi ho. (My fate, my dream is only you)

It was evening and I was sure that I can't go slow, I will lose her forever. "K.street Paali Hill," I read and drove off from there.

[BGM:
Tum mere ho iss pal mere ho
Kal shayad yeh aalam na rahe
Kuch aisa ho tum tum na raho
Kuch aisa ho hum, hum na rahein...
Yeh raaste alag ho jaaye
Chalte chalte hum kho jaayein...
Main phir bhi tumko chahunga...
Iss chahat mein marr jaaunga
Main phir bhi tumko chahunga
Meri jaan mein har khamoshi le
Tere pyaar ke naghme gaaunga
Mmm...
Main phir bhi tumko chahunga]

After thirty long minutes, I was there. The house was decorated, many lights were there, guests were entering the house, I stepped out and looked for the room which has it's lights on because that will be her room, she might be getting ready. I found the room and it's curtains were open as if an open invitation to me. I went and looked for a pipeline to reach upwards safely.

[BGM:
Aise zaroori ho mujhko tum
Jaise hawayein saanson ko
Aise talashun main tumko
Jaise ki per zameeno ko
Hansna ya rona ho mujhe
Paagal sa dhoondu main tumhe
Kal mujhse mohabbat ho na ho
Kal mujhko ijazat ho na ho
Toote dil ke tukde lekar
Tere darr pe hi reh jaaunga
Mmm...
Main phir bhi tumko chahunga]

I hid my face with my hoodie in such a way that I could see. I held the pipeline and reached upwards and after few steps, I reached for the window by my hands and jumped inside. I saw her putting on her makeup and suddenly she turned to me and startled and leaned to the dressing table. "Mummy,"she said totally startled. I removed my hoodie and she gasped. "Who.. who are you?" she asked. "Huh? Bara jaldi bhool gayi haan? (Forgot so soon?) What should I call you by the way? Twinkle? Or Chakor? Dr.Chakor Kashyap, hmm?" I asked very sarcastically. That's when I realized she's the one of who I had a vision in the hospital ward.

"Uh.. what are you saying? I don't know anything, please go from here else I will call everyone," she said leaning to the dressing table. "Go ahead call everyone, I won't leave, hmm, so Chakor, you know me, please stop this drama," I said placing my hands over my hips. "It's you who is causing the drama, go away," she said angrily. "Oh so you don't know me, do you?" I asked and she shook her head. I turned and saw her phone on the bed and dialed her number from my phone and pressed the green button, her phone rung.

My name SURAJ flashed on the screen, I was shocked as she knew everything and was pretending by calling me Nikhil. "Then what's all this? How you have my number? Hmm? Tell tell?" I asked nearing her. "Oh now I understood, you did all this intentionally and laid a trap for me," she said angrily. I nodded sarcastically at her. "Fine," I said and opened the WhatsApp chat from her phone and showed her the chat. "What's all this? This is also a trap?" I asked. "Yes it is!" she snapped and snatched her phone from my hands angrily.

"Admit it, admit it that it was you only, got it? I can see that it was you because you can't meet your eyes with me and when a person can't meet eyes, it's when he lies, you're lying, lier!" I snapped back at her. "No it wasn't me, I swear..," her voice trailed off as I took her hand and kept it on my head, she widened her eyes. "Now swear," I said and she widened her eyes and bursted into tears. "Yes it was me, I messaged you, but please go from here, for God's sake, please go."

[BGM:
Tum yun mile ho jabse mujhe
Aur sunehari main lagti hoon
Sirf labon se nahi ab toh
Poore badan se hansti hoon]

"No, why? Why should I go? I am Suraj Khanna and I can get anyone," I said holding her shoulders and now she met her eyes with mine and nodded sarcastically at me and got herself out of my grip. "Wow!" she said smilingly, she clapped slowly and sarcastically. "You're right, you're Suraj Khanna and you can get anyone! Leave," she said with tears raining down her cheeks. "Ok but before I leave, tell me that you love me, tell me," I said holding her shoulders shaking her and she shook her head and pushed me away. "Be in your limits."

[BGM:
Mere din raat salone se
Sab hai tere hi hone se
Yeh saath hamesha hoga nahin
Tum aur kahin main aur kahin]

"Fine, limits huh, limit mein to tumhe rehna chahiye tha, (you should've been the one to be in limits) why you did this? First you made me fall for you and then broke my heart into pieces? Why? Kya kardiya tha maine? (What had I done?) Why me? Kal tak meri dosti sachi thi lekin aaj mera pyaar sacha hai, (till yesterday, my friendship was true but today my love is true) I love you damn it! I love you Chakor I love you!" I said with tears and anger, she looked on. "Happy married life ahead, tumne ye achha nahi kiya, bilkul achha nahi kiya tumne ye, (you didn't do this good at all) double identity of yours and mine both, double relationship me and you both, but, different life, me and you both as well," I said with my cheeks drenched and I went to the window and kept my foot on it but then turned back and waved at her and jumped out of there climbing down the pipeline.

[BGM:
Lekin jab yaad karoge tum
Main banke hawaa aa jaaunga
O...
Iss chahat mein marr jaunga
Main phir bhi tumko chahunga..]