9~Suraj Video Calls Chakor 😮

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chakor's POV:
I woke up the next morning and realized I slept without changing my clothes but thank God I had removed my make up else I would've become a pimple wali Twinkle/Chakor. Oh and how can I forget that I was holding his and mine photo in my arms the whole night. I smiled and stood on the bed and tucked the photo frame on the wall and caressed his face through the frame and smiled like a mad person. I didn't realize the door of my room opening. "Hai kasam ki kasam hai kasam se, tumko pyaar hai sirf Suraj se, ab ye pyaar na hoga phir tumse," I heard Aarohi sing and I fell from the bed as I startled.

She laughed. "Shut up!" I said and she held her ears making a puppy face and gave me her hand. I stood up holding her hand while she still laughed. "Enough yaar Aaru, I will kill you," I said seriously. "Aww kill me, why not di?" she said playfully and I threw a pillow at her. She too did the same, it went on for half an hour and we were both laughing like maniacs and now this time when I threw pillow at her, it hit someone else none other than our dear mom.

"Umhm, you two sisters shouldn't have been sisters but friends, I can't handle you both together, every morning you both fight like kids," she said totally irritated and I stood on her left side and Aaru stood on her right side. "Aray mumma, you have such beautiful daughters and you are rejecting them, never mind," Aaru said faking to be sad. "Sorry mumma, she was teasing me," I said and realized that mumma can see the montage on the wall and signed Aaru. She quickly went and took it off the wall and hid it under the pillow.

"On what was she teasing you? Are you in some kind of affair?" she asked strictly and I shook my head, Aaru too did the same. "Hmm, ok, you said and I agreed, I have made both of yours favorite milkshakes, come fast ha, especially you Chakor, every morning you are in bathtub like a mermaid, winter has come, avoid taking bath every day, skin will get dry," she said smacking my head laughingly and I too laughed and we both ended up hugging her. If Aaru wouldn't have to be so secretive, I would've been seriously trapped.

All thanks goes to her. We broke the hug and mumma left my room, Aaru winked at me while leaving and I gave her a side smile and closed the door of my room, I took out the montage from under my pillow smilingly and tucked it again on the wall. "You and me make a perfect we, if we become a couple, our couple name would be... ChaRaj..no..hehehe! Sounds like charas ... SuKor.. no.. huff.. whatever, I am saying as if we are really a couple, Chakor you're really mad, expect the unexpected, you don't know anything."

I got down the bed and took my bathrobe and towels and went in the washroom for a hot shower. Today I just was in no mood for a shower. So I didn't stripped off my clothes and laid in the bathtub fully clothed after it was full. If he goes, all of a sudden? What will happen of me? I will die everyday, no, I will have to stop myself from getting attached to him, I won't be able to handle if this dream isn't fulfilled, I will be a walking dead. Tears slipped out of my eyes painfully.

Later, I got out of the washroom in a bathrobe and sat in front of the mirror and looked at my puffy eyes from crying. "Enough you mad girl, why are you crying on such a stupid reason?" I said trying to console myself. I wiped my hair and then dried them and got dressed all in black and pulled back my hair in ponytail. I took my clutch and went out for breakfast and saw Aarohi in front of telivision and was going towards the dining table but she stopped me. "Di, look who's talking."

I turned to the TV. "He changed his schedule?" I asked in a shock. "No, just talking for sometime and then he will again resume to singing," she said and I too sat beside her. "This is for someone special... When nights are dark and friends are few, I sit by my window and think of you, a silent whisper, a silent tear, with all my heart I wish you were here," he said tearily and took his guitar and started playing it.

Tere jaisa yaar kahan
Kahan aisa yaarana
Yaad karegi duniya
Tera mera afsana

Tere jaisa yaar kahan
Kahan aisa yaarana
Yaad karegi duniya
Tera mera afsana

Meri zindagi sawaari
Mujhko gale lagake
Baitha diya falak pe
Mujhe khaat se oothake

Meri zindagi sawaari
Mujhko gale lagake
Baitha diya falak pe
Mujhe khaat se oothake
Yaara teri yaari ko
Maine to khuda mana
Yaad karegi duniya
Tera mera afsana

Mere dil ki yeh dua hai
Kabhi door tu na jaaye
Tere bina ho jeena
Woh din kabhi na aaye

Mere dil ki yeh dua hai
Kabhi door tu na jaaye
Tere bina ho jeena
Woh din kabhi na aaye
Tere sung jeena yahan
Tere sung mar jaana
Yaad karegi duniya
Tera mera afsana

Tere jaisa yaar kahan
Kahan aisa yaarana
Yaad karegi duniya
Tera mera afsana

"Aww di is it for you?" Aaru asked and before I could say something, Suraj did. "For my best buddy, Twinkle," he said with a smile and winked. "Oh no it was for Twinkle," Aaru pouted. "Wait ha Aaru," I said and gave her my phone showing her my entire chat with Suraj, while she viewed it, I had my chocolate milkshake. Suddenly, she bursted out laughing. Well, not her fault, our messages were too funny. "Nice ha di, just don't ever forget your crime partner." I nodded and we shared a hug and both went out of the house as it was time for both of us to go to our work.

End of POV.

Chakor thought of messaging Suraj after she had reached.

C~ "Nikhil 😁"

✓✓Delivered

S~ "han ji bolo"
(S~ "yes speak up"

✓✓Delivered

C~ "ye Suraj Khanna ko achanak Kya hogaya? He took my name, he sung that song, Tere jaisa yaar kahan and said, for you, Twinkle"
(C~ "what happened to this Suraj Khanna all of a sudden? He took my name, he sung that song, Tere jaisa yaar kahan and said, for you, Twinkle")

✓✓Delivered

Suraj to himself: "Pretty little lier, why? I mean why does she watches my show when she hates me? Twinkle with a pimple, ugh!"

S~ "Now, this is the biggest proof that I m not Nikhil but Suraj Khanna only, I will video call and show you 😑"

✓✓Delivered

Chakor to herself: "video call? OMG, no no no no! Please, ugh!"

S~ *video calls*

Chakor keeps her finger on the small front camera before he can see her but she could see him.

S~ "why so much darkness? Why can't I see you? 😐"

Chakor got an idea and took the doctor mask from her drawer and sunglasses from her pocket and wore it so that he can't view her face.

S~ "Doctor?"

C~ "hmm no I told you I have pimples, sorry not comfortable, oh and you shouldn't say you're Suraj Khanna but you should admit, you're a duplicate."

S~ "oh God, have you ever met him? 😋"

C~ "hmm yes I did why?"

Suraj got an idea of badmouthing himself so that he can make her praise himself.

S~ "did you see how much pride he has? Pushing away all his fans."

C~ "nope, when I hugged him, he hugged me back, well he must've known that the moment you meet your lookalike, it's a bad omen."

Suraj chuckled.

S~ "oh so I am a lookalike?"

C~ "yes"

S~ "no I m not, I sing just like him because I m Suraj Khanna only."

C~ "you might be Suraj Khanna in world's eyes but for me you're Nikhil."

Before he could say something, she ended the video call and took off her mask and sunglasses.

Suraj to himself: "main Nikhil nahi hoon yar, ugh!" (I m not Nikhil, ugh!)

S~ "ab bhi Nikhil hi Hoon main tumhare liye haan? Seriously Twinkle? Yaar ab to maan jao 😐"

(S~ "still I am Nikhil only for you? Seriously Twinkle? At least agree now 😐")

✓Sent

Suraj slapped his forehead in frustration.

Suraj to himself: damn it!

Chakor had went offline from WhatsApp as she had to go for a surgery. She did the treatment of big and dangerous wounds. She got free when it was time for her to go home. She took her belongings and walked out of the hospital and sat in her car that was waiting for her. She sat inside and it drove off. The whole drive was silent. When they reached home, for the first time in the sister's lives, they parted their ways to their rooms without talking. On the other side Suraj was mad at Chakor. He phoned Deep and he received it on fourth ring. "Who's this Twinkle, bro?"

Suraj told him everything. "She doesn't understands that I m not Nikhil," Suraj said totally frustrated. "Relax bro, she will understand, now don't text her but just send a video always so that she's reminded again and again that who you are so she will eventually stop talking," Deep told him. "Huhhh, thanks bro, I don't want her to stop talking, but want her to accept," Suraj said and disconnected the call and smiled for the first time that day. After sometime his phone beeped.

C~ "Hey Nikhil 😋"

✓✓Delivered

Suraj to himself: Deepu mere chhotay Bhai, ab waqt agaya hai tera mantra follow karnay ka, swaaaha 😏"
(Suraj to himself: Deepu my little brother, now is the time to follow your mantra, swaaaha 😏")

S~ *records a video and says* "Hi, I am ready to prove that I m not Nikhil but Suraj, ok, so hear me out"

S~ *sends it to her*

S~ *in second video he sings* "pyaar mein ek Dil ki Jeet hai, ek Dil ki haar hai, Har Dil hai mohra pyaar mein... Pyaar mein, ek Dil majboor hai, ek gham se choor hai, har Dil hai mohra pyaar mein, ho ho ho, kisi k liye Rab ki raza, kisi k liye hai gehri jafa, dono chehray iske juda, hai maza pyaar mein."

S~ *sends*

✓✓Delivered

C~ "duplicate honay ka jo ye faida utha rahay ho na Nikhil, vo tumko bohat bhaari parega, dekh Lena"
(C~ "Nikhil, the advantage that you're taking of being a duplicate, it will cost you a big payback, mark my words")

✓✓Delivered

S~ *records a video and says* "proof hai Twinkle, proof hai, ye neck pe birthmark proof hai *sends*
(S~ *records a video and says* "there is a proof Twinkle, there is a proof, this birthmark on my neck is a proof *sends*)

C~ "ye birthmark Suraj ka hai ke nahi vo sab mujhe Kya pata? Mujhe to bas itna pata hai ke ye birthmark mere Nikhil ka bhi tha, plastic surgery karai hai tumne!"
(C~ "how will I know if Suraj has this birthmark or not? I just know that my Nikhil too had the same birthmark, you've had a plastic surgery!")

✓✓Delivered

S~ *records a video* "please Twinkle, try to understand, bhalay hi main Suraj Khanna hoon, bhalay main Nikhil nahi hoon, to Kya hogaya haan? Tum mere liye special ho or aaj main ne to proof bhi kar Diya hai" *sends*
(S~ *records a video* "please Twinkle, try to understand, so what if I m Suraj Khanna only? So what if I m not Nikhil? So what? You are special to me and today I have proved it as well" *sends*)

C~ "Sala duplicate 😡, stop it yaar Nikhil, I m your friend 😐, tum apnay dost ko aisa kartay ho Nikhil?😑 Door jana chahtay ho na mujhse?😥 Aaj ye tayy ho kar rahega ke Kya hona chahiye😤.. dekh Lena Nikhil ek din main tumse kitni door chali jaungi, aaj ek ek message pe gussa kartay ho, Kal ek ek message ke liye tarso gay😒, aaj mujhe ignore kar rahay ho, Kal ko main bhi tumharay jaisi ban sakti hoon😖, ek pal mein bohat kuchh badal sakta hai Nikhil, bohat kuchh badal sakta hai😟, khair tumhari marzi, bubye, tumhari marzi Nikhil, main hi pagal Hoon jo pehle samajh nahi paai ke bachpan ki dost ke saath bachpan mein hi maza ata hai😯, guzar gaya bachpan, bhaar mein gayi yaadein, main to aaj Hoon Kal nahi hoon kisko pata, lekin tumko Kya?😔 Bye."
(C~ "Bloody duplicate 😡, stop it yaar Nikhil, I m your friend 😐,will you do like this with your friend Nikhil? 😑 You wanna go far away from me, right? 😥 Today it will be decided that what should happen 😤...you see Nikhil one day I will go far away from you, today you get angry on every message, tomorrow you will be longing for one message 😒, today you're ignoring me, tomorrow I can also become like you Nikhil 😖, everything can change in just a day Nikhil, everything can change 😟, but your wish, bubye, your wish Nikhil, I m mad that at first I couldn't understand that fun can be done with a childhood friend only in childhood 😯, now the childhood is gone, let's forget the memories too, I am there today but I won't be there tomorrow, who knows? But what does this affects you in any way? 😔 Bye")

✓✓Delivered

Suraj was taken aback by her words and that how much broken she was. On the other side, Chakor just wanted to see if he has fallen for her yet. He didn't really meant what she said. Suraj kept his phone aside and buried his face in his palms. Chakor sat back waiting for his response.

What will happen now?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro