41 ~ Watching to Learn

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

No update before 15K. I am sure of that.

So, my result came, and I could not make it. So, will have to start studying again. If you feel burdened to vote, I can give you a break till June so that you can learn to vote, and then we can continue this book.

Agastya POV

"How about a change of plans?" I muttered against her lips, and she slowly pushed me away with a tint of blush rising on her cheeks.

"No, no change of plans," she laughed and took a few steps away from me.

I stepped further to hold her hand, but she laughed and ran away.

"No change of plans, Kunwarsa," she said, and I chuckled, running behind her.

"Hey, do not run," I exclaimed in a strong voice, and she looked at me before stepping out of the cottage.

"You cannot stop me," she teased me, and I ran after her out of the cottage.

The bright moonlight falling on her was making me feel happy all of a sudden. She showed me her thumb, teasing me, and I shook my head.

"Suman, if I catch you. I swear you will be dead," I said, and she laughed.

"Hahaha, for that, you will have to catch me first, Kunwarsa," she exclaimed with a giggling voice, and I stepped towards her.

She took a few steps back went behind the tree, and looked at me from behind.

The faded noise of the running river dripped into my ear amid the silence of nature and chaos of my heart.

I wanted to spend my time with her, the much I wanted, the much she wanted, as I did not know what was waiting for me ahead. The war was near, and I did not want any of my brothers to lead the war.

Because, this time, our enemy was not known, and my big brother recently had a baby, and my middle brother had a beautiful, happy wife who considers him her everything.

I did not want to break any of the homes.

"You cannot catch me," she squealed, running away from me.

And, unknowingly, someone was becoming my home, too.

"Suman, do not go too far. There could be lions and tigers or maybe crocodiles," I said teasingly, and she stepped towards me.

"I hate crocodiles," she said and came running to me, and I laughed.

"Hence, I caught you," I said and wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tightly.

"You cheated," she slapped my chest and tried to push me away.

"Hey, come with me," I said and held her hand, taking her near the bank of the river.

"Where are we going?" She asked. I did not know, but there was something different about her smile today. She was looking more lively and beautiful.

"Let's sit in silence," I said, and we both came near the beach of the river. The heavy, finely carved, clean stones surrounded it elegantly, and she questioned.

"Are you still upset with me?"

I looked in her direction and oversaw her walk on the stones.

"No, why would I be upset with you?" I asked in a slow voice, and honestly, I was hurt.

Of everyone, she was the one I trusted and mainly told about me. I thought she would not judge and hate me for this. But I felt hurt when she brought it in the middle of a fight.

But, she could hurt me. Right?

I mean, she had been through worse, and I could understand her pain. I could understand why she had been conscious of falling in love with me.

Wait! Did I mention love?

"Because I said that you go to brothels," she said, and I looked in her direction and pulled her slowly closer.

"Is not it the essence of a relationship? That two people can tell each other anything they want," I asked, and she smiled.

"Maybe," she said in a slow voice, and I looked at the big, wide stone near the running river.

"Let's sit here," I said, and she smiled, sitting on it.

"Alright," she muttered, and I caressed her cheek gently.

"Let me get some wood," I said, and she nodded, looking at me.

"Ji,"

I walked away from her, started picking up the dried wood, and looked at her, smiling at me, palming her face.

"Kunwarsa," she called, and I looked at her. "Hmmm?" I hummed.

"Is everything okay between you and Princess Rashmika?" She asked, and I took the collected wood pieces near her.

"Why would you ask that?" I asked and went to bring a few more wooden pieces. And I collected two fine stones to light the fire.

"Because she is your fiance," she said, and I looked up at her.

"She is not," I said, and she stood up, walked closer to me, and wrapped her arms around my neck before falling on my back.

"Seems like my husband is lying to me," she said, pressing her cheek against my cheek, and I could not help but smile.

"Husband? Such a promotion?" I teased, and the wood caught fire.

"You are doing such hard work. This is the least," she said, and I held her hand and brought her in front, pulling her into my lap.

She giggled and looked into my eyes.

"That's not the only hard work I am doing," I said, and she snaked her arms around my neck.

"Oh, I cannot see the other hard work. It seems like my eyes need some medicine," she said, and I smiled, looking at her.

"Maybe you need some punishment," I said, and she giggled before hugging me tightly.

I closed my eyes and inhaled her mesmerising bodily scent. "Are you going on a war?" She asked in a slow voice, and I sucked on my lips, feeling out of words.

I tried to shake my head, and she muttered.

"Do not lie, at least,"

I tightened my hold around her and tried to say.

"Not the war, just a battle,"

She released the hug and looked into my eyes.

"Just a battle?" She questioned and palmed my face lovingly.

"Just a small battle. Need to kill a few people," I said in a slow voice, and she chuckled, leaning in closer to my cheek.

"Why are you so difficult to handle?" She muttered before kissing my cheek gently, and I muttered.

"Maybe you need to try harder,"

She smiled and looked into my eyes. "I am sorry for whatever I said to you," she said slowly, and I smiled, pressing my forehead against her.

"Do not be sorry. I liked fighting with you," she laughed, hearing me, and I did not know why my heart was suddenly feeling heavy.

I wanted the time to stop right here and right now.

"Suman," I called in a slow voice, and she looked at me.

"Ji,"

"What do you expect from me?" I asked slowly, looking at the soft glow on her face due to the fire burning near us.

"Means?" She asked and settled in my lap comfortably, pressing her back against my chest, facing the fire.

"It means I want to know what kind of husband you want to marry?" I asked and felt her being uncomfortable in the turban.

I took my hands closer to her head and took it off.

She looked at me over her shoulder and muttered.

"Umm, I have never thought of it," she said, feeling uncomfortable with her hair bun.

"Well, you have the whole night to think about it," I said, untucking the end of her hair to loosen her bun.

She smiled, bringing her hair in her front and muttered. "I wanted my husband to be understanding,"

"And?" I questioned further, removing the fake moustache from her face.

"And," she turned timid a little. 

"And I wanted him to be intelligent, unlike you," She said teasingly, and I thinned my brows.

"Unlike me?" I muttered and cupped her jaw and neck gently.

She nodded slightly, giving in to the soft caresses of my thumb on her jaw.

"And?" I questioned in a slow voice and leaned in closer to her ear. Her cheeks had turned warm due to the fire.

"And," she inhaled deeply and muttered. "And, now, I want him to be you,"

Her voice made me close my eyes, and I could not help but kiss her ear.

"You are beautiful," I could not stop myself from saying.

"Tell me something that I do not know," She muttered, and I inhaled against the crook of her neck, muttering in a slow and deep voice.

"And I find you fuckable since the day we got half married,"

She shivered a little in my arms and touched my wrist, tilting her head to the side.

"And?" She muttered, bringing a smile to my face.

"And I cannot do that," I muttered back.

"Why?" she questioned in a slow and sensual voice, and I could not help but nudge my nose against her cheek, whispering slowly.

"You need to fulfil your bet first,"

She gulped slowly and looked into my eyes. "You cannot get over that?"

I sucked on my lips and shook my head slowly. "No, I am strict about bets," I said, and she smiled timidly, looking at me.

"But, I do not know how to do that," She said, reminding me again, and I replied.

"Well, if you will be determined, you can learn," I said in a slow voice and she lowered her gaze to my lips for a moment.

"What about the idea of learning it by watching?" She muttered in a slow voice and I tried to control my wide smile and asked in a slow voice.

"You want to see?"

She sucked on her lower lip a little and questioned. "Is it too far?"

I shook my head. "No, not very far," and asked. "Do you want to go?"

She gulped silently and nervously a little and nodded a little.

"A little," she mentioned and I chuckled, helping her stand up immediately.

"Okay, then lets go,"

I said and she widened her eyes. "What about the fire?"

She asked and I said, taking her to the Ashwait.

"It will keep the wild animals away from here,"

She giggled and I quickly helped her to tie the turban around her hair bun, which she made quickly and gummed the fake moustache.

We both ran from here towards the crowded area of a nearby Kingdom where this facility was available. And, since it was late night, the market would be closed.

In sometime, we both reached and I tied Ashwait a little away from this old palace.

"What is this place?" she asked and I held her hand, taking her inside with me.

"Remember you cannot speak," I reminded her, taking her through the manly busied crowd to wards a old haveli.

I could sense her slight nervousness through her hand but the way her eyes were scanning the crowd and late night market, I could guess that she was curious.

"This way," I said, taking her inside a small lane towards the back door of the Haveli and knocked on its wooden door.

She looked at me and I smiled looking at her blushing cheek.

"Who is this?" A manly voice caught our attention and I looked at the door opening.

"Dance under moon is open?" I asked in a slow and he scanned both of us for a few moments and then nodded.

"Yes," he said and asked. "What is your name?"

"Bhan Singh," I said and looked at his gaze turning to her. "He is Eklavya. He cannot speak and getting married next month. So, you know," I tried to say with a smirk and he chuckled.

"All right,"

He welcomed us and I looked at her watching the decoration and lamp lighting of this place. Well, this was a well hidden place of this Kingdom. Only the Princes and people from wealthy Kingdoms were allowed to enter this place.

I looked at her eyes widening, noticing the women there to with men.

"Public or private?" He asked turning back and I looked at her and muttered.

"Private. No disturbance, dim lighting and something to eat," I said and he nodded before guiding us towards the third floor of this haveli.

He pushed the door open for us and let us inside. It was a huge room decorated with the red carpets, curtains and a stage surrounded with the fire torches attached to the torch stands. And, there was a couch to sit, where no lighting was there.

That mean the people performing would not notice the people watching.

"You two wait here,"

He said and we both walked towards the couch and he pulled the curtains, only letting the two feet gap in middle, to let us watch.

"They will be here in a few moments," He said and I looked at a few attendees walking in with the dry fruits and peanuts to eat.

"Thank you," I muttered and asked them to leave.

"Is this a brothel?" She asked in a slow voice once they went away and I shook my head.

"No, its not a brothel. Sex for money is not allowed here. Its only for the entertainment and education purposes. Young Princes come here for grooming and you know," I said in a slow voice and she nodded.

"Oh,"

"Are you okay?" I asked leaning back against the couch and pulled her closer to make her head rest against my chest. She hesitated a little and then gave in slowly.

"Yes, just feeling different,"

She said and I looked at the performers entering the room and locking it behind.

Another Update!!!

Do not forget to vote, comment and share the book.

Love You All ❤️❤️❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro