54 ~ Suman Begs and Teases

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

15K Votes fastt!!! I added 700 words extra because you guys voted. 

It's going to get spicy soon. I will do double and hot updates on 35K followers occasions. 

Suman POV

Our eyes met, and my heartbeats slowed down. My body froze, and my lashes went immobile as he stared into my eyes.

He inhaled deeply, looking at me. I could not stop myself from taking a step forward; his smile weakened, and suddenly, he looked away.

A chiselling wave of pain rushed through my heart, and I felt as if I had hit a rock.

I watched him silently walking away from me; his feet were trembling, and I did not know. Looking at him, I felt the pain in my feet.

Everyone followed him, and so was I.

I did not know what to do.

He must be hungry. Everyone was busy celebrating his arrival, so I immediately walked towards the kitchen.

My brain had stopped working. What if something had happened to him? What if he had not come back?

I shook my head, trying to ease the bad feelings, and immediately started working on his lunch.

He was just tired. He would talk to me alone. I knew him. He was not angry- just tired.

I nodded, took the plate for his lunch, and hurried towards his chamber. I did not know, but a proud smile was on my face.

He won a Kingdom and a war, which he was so worried about. My heartbeats ran faster as I took the last turn towards his chamber.

I smiled and washed my tears, if there were still any, before stepping forward towards his chamber's entrance.

But suddenly, the soldiers standing at the door put their spears forward in a cross, and I thinned my brows with confusion.

"Hume andar jaane dijiye, Kunwarsa ke bhojan laaye hai,"

"Let me go inside, I have brought food for Kunwarsa,"

I tried to say, and one of them replied.

"No, Kunwarsa has asked not to let anyone come inside,"

I felt a slight tremble in my fists and shook my head.

"Aap unse jakar kahiye to sahi ki hum aaye hai bhojan lekar, vo thake hue honge,"

"Please tell him for once that I have come here with lunch; he must be tired,"

I pleaded in a slow voice, and they shook his head.

"He gave us strict instructions not to anyone come inside,"

I gulped and licked on my lips, briefly lowering my head and trying to say again.

"At least tell him for once, he will let me in,"

They looked at each other, and one of them walked inside. I did not know, but suddenly, I felt uneasy. I shifted on my feet and felt a strange weight on my knees. I gulped silently when the soldier came back.

"Umm, he said leave the plate with us,"

He said and took the plate from my hand. I blinked silently, unable to understand what to say or do. I hesitated to ask again and turned my feet helplessly.

What happened to him? Why did he not want to see me?

I knew it was all because of me. He was angry with me. I inhaled deeply and returned to my work area.

Maybe he needed to take a rest. I should cook his favourite food for dinner.

I smiled at the thought and immediately started working.

After cooking, I plated the food and returned to his chamber. The soldiers stopped me, and I pleaded to them to ask him and tell him, I came, Suman came.

One of them did, but Kunwarsa did not allow me to step inside; instead, he sent the dinner back, too. I felt my heart breaking all of a sudden.

The tears began to flow out of my eyes, and I could not help but fall asleep, returning to my room. I did not know what was wrong with him.

Was it difficult for him to at least listen to me for once?

I just wanted to tell him that I was scared and angry and did not know what happened to me at that moment. I did not want to hurt him like that.

But, every time, the moment when I hurt him when, I made him cry, and he walked away from the door of my room, blurring my vision.

I inhaled deeply and woke up early the following day. I would make him talk to me.

I would not sit like this. He had to listen to me.

I cooked his favourite breakfast and walked into his chamber before anyone could wake up.

The soldiers stopped me again, and I looked at them.

"Please, let me go inside for once. I will not cause any problems for you. I will not tell him that you let me in. You know I have been here before, too. He is angry with me. Please, help me, my brother. I promise he would not do anything to you, please," I begged them, holding my hand, and one of them nodded.

"Okay, but make sure he does not fire both of us," He said, and I nodded, smiling.

"Yes, yes, I will; he would not, I promise,"

I said and took the breakfast plate inside.

There was utter silence and dim lighting, only the brightness from the early morning sky spreading through the windows. The curtains of the bed were drawn, and I sucked on my lips before walking forward to the table and putting the breakfast plate down.

I gulped, feeling slightly scared and tried to call.

"Kunwarsa,"

My heartbeats were sinking low, and he did not reply. I strolled towards the bed and parted the curtains.

My brows thinned in confusion when I did not find him on the bed.

Suddenly, I felt slight and slow footsteps coming from the bathroom. I immediately turned to look in his direction, and my heartbeat stopped.

His green eyes met mine, and I blinked, unable to fight the fresh tears as I noticed his hair trimmed and very small. I gulped, fighting the lump in my throat and lowered my gaze to the bandage wrapped around his forehead, hands and all the wounds.

He was half naked, and his feet stumbling while walking. He had one in his feet, too.

I immediately walked towards him to help, but I slowed down when he looked into my eyes.

"Let me help," I managed to say and took my hands out to lend him my shoulder, but the moment he pulled his hand back away from me, escaping my touch, I felt a pang in my chest.

My breathing slowed down. I tried again, but he did not allow me even to touch him.

I watched him walk towards the couch, and I tried to say.

"I brought you breakfast, Kunwarsa,"

He inhaled deeply and closed his eyes.

"I want to talk to you," I added, and he sucked on his lips and opened his eyes to look at me.

"Yes?"

He asked and groaned in pain in front of me. I felt something in my stomach, hearing him groan, and I stepped closer to him.

"Kunwarsa, I am sorry. I did not know what was happening to me-"

"It's okay," He said and gulped silently, lowering his gaze.

"I am so sorry. I did not want to hurt you. I mean, I should-"

"I said, it's okay," He said again, looking at me, and I lowered myself to kneel before him and tried to hold his hand.

"Kunwarsa,"

But he pulled his hand back, and I felt tightness in my chest.

"We cannot do this. It's over; go back to your room," He said coldly and stood up. My heart pierced, and I tried to say.

"I did not know what happened after seeing Princess Rashmika wit-"

"It's okay. I understand. And I am not the one you want,"

"I want you," I immediately cut him off, and he turned to look at me.

"I do not want you," he said, and my heart sank deeper. I broke a little.

"But why? I know I made a mistake. I am apologising, Kunwarsa," I tried to say, and he looked at me.

"Honestly, I do not want to hurt you and myself knowingly, unknowingly or anyhow. Forget about me and forget everything I said. Go back to your old life and take it as if nothing has happened between us," he said, and I broke into cries and walked closer to him.

"I know, I made a mistake. I should not said all of that to you. I should have listened to you, and I should not have behaved like that. But, I was scared and-"

"Listen," He cut me off and looked into my eyes.

"I am not angry, but I cannot do this anymore. It is not about you anymore. It's about me now. I have nothing left in me that I can give you or anything. I cannot give you anything. So, go back to your room and stop doing anything for me. I do not want to make it hard for you," He said in a slow voice, and I shook my head and adjoined my hands.

"I am sorry. I know I made a mistake. I did not want to hurt you," I tried to say, but he lowered his hands and shook his head.

"You are not getting me, Suman. It's not about you anymore. It's about me. I cannot give you anything. It was not your mistake; you only said what you perceived of me. And I know it's my mistake; you only called me something I was, I am, and I always will be. So, do not make it more difficult for you. I am not the one," He said.

"You are; I am sorry," I broke into crying.

He shook his head and smiled.

"You are just being emotional. Give yourself time, and you will know I am not the one," he said. He sat on the edge of his bed, and I kneeled before him.

"Please, I am so sorry. I did not know what I was doing. It's just I was hur-"

"I am a man whore, Suman," he broke me all of sudden with the raised voice.

"I am still the same person who hugged Rashmika. And, leave you, I hugged her in front of everyone. I am still the same person. The cheater, flirt, man whore one, with whom you would never spend your life. Do not make it difficult for yourself. It's a 'No' from my side. There is love now. You made your decision, and I accepted it. Now, I am deciding for myself, accept it," He said, and I broke into cries before him.

"I did not know. I do not know; please forgive me, please," I begged, and he placed his hand on my head and kissed my head.

"There is nothing to forgive, Suman. It's just I cannot do this anymore. I do not want to be myself anymore. I do not have anything left me to give you. Please understand and leave,"

He said slowly and held my hand to help me stand up.

I did not know how to make him understand that I wanted him. I just got scared. I just felt as if he would hurt him. I was wrong to think about myself in that moment. I did not know how to tell him and understand him that it was not what I meant.

It was not what I wanted. I was just angry. I did not know why I was expressing all my frustration over him.

I stood frozen, crying and looking at him, and he walked away from me and laid down back on his bed. I watched him covering himself with a comforter and closing his eyes.

Seeing him walking away like that made my heart hurt insanely. Something that I had never felt before.

I ran away from his chamber and went into my room. I cried my heart out. I did not know what to do. How could I hurt the person who was doing nothing but caring about me?

And seeing him saying all of this hurt me even more.

I could not believe how I hurt him that much. He did not want to talk to me anymore, and he thought I hated him.

But, after crying for a long and thinking about what happened in the last few weeks, I could not help but think that I wanted him.

I had to win his heart back. I could not hurt him like that.

I could not be the reason for someone's heartbreak when I knew what it felt like.

I immediately stood up and went back to my work. I would not leave the hope; I would win his heart back.

He had to love me back.

How could he say 'No' to me when he wanted me? He was crying for me just a week ago.

He was lying; I knew that.

I woke up the next and got ready quickly. I promised myself not to cry anymore and to amend my mistakes. I could not lose him like that.

After getting ready in plain yellow attire, I went into the kitchen and began the next day's preparations. I sent his breakfast with an attendee, and at lunch, I plated it for him and went to give it to him.

The physicians had asked him to heal and care for his wounds, and at this time, he would be lying in the Nandani's chamber under sunlight with Princess.

I said no, and he said no, which means it was done. He would not talk to me, so I would take this as a golden chance to make him speak to me.

I smiled a little and took the lunch directly to Nandani's chamber.

I found him lying in the sunlight with Princess over the carpet and mattress and savouring grapes.

Inhaling deeply, I stepped forward to him.

I did not know, but he was dangerous and intimidating with the trimmed hair.

"Papaya, you know that people say that the sun stays stable while we revolve around him," I heard him talking to Princess, who was awake and moving her head slowly.

He was patting her gently, and all she did was. "Ahhhhhhtaaaaataaaa,"

I could not stop smiling, so I walked closer and put the plate in front of him.

He noticed me and gulped silently as I sat beside them, placing my hand on Princess's tummy and smiling at her.

"Ah, what are you doing, my Princess? Enjoying sunlight," I said, and she looked at me and suddenly smiled.

He gritted his teeth and made Princess look at him.

"Hey, papaya, say Kaakusa,"

I sighed and tried to say.

"She is too small to say anything. She will start speaking after some time,"

He lifted his gaze at me.

"Pucha humne, Hamari Bhateeji hai, dimag tej hai inka,"

"Did I ask? She is my niece, her brain is brilliant,"

I smiled, looking at the Princess, ignoring his arrogance and said.

"Come on, Princess, it's time for your feeding, right?"

He immediately placed his hand on her tummy and tickled her a little.

"Tell me you are not hungry, baby,"

He said, and suddenly, Nandani interrupted.

"Stop, both of you,"

We both immediately looked at her as she walked closer and picked Princess up in her arms.

"Rudraja abhi bahut choti hai, apni bina sir or per ki baate inse door rakho,"

"Rudraja is so small; keep your non-sense talks away from her,"

She said, and I looked at Kunwarsa, gritting his teeth angrily at me.

He started to stand up, and I stood up.

The moment he stepped forward to walk away, I stepped forward.

He looked at me.

"Raasta kyu rok rahi, jaane do hume?"

"Why are you stopping my way? Let me leave?"

I thinned my brows, and when he tried to step away, I stepped away, breaking his way.

"Hum kaha roh rahe hai, aap hi idhar udhar ho rahe hai,"

"What? I am not getting in your way, you are heading left and right,"

I tried to say and tried to control my laughter and looked at him, bringing his hand closer to my neck. I immediately pulled my neck away and widened my eyes.

"Apni patni ki hatya karenge aap?"

"You will kill your wife?"

I asked and he gritted his teeth in frustration and muttered.

"Dekho hume dawai ka nasha ho rakha hai, hamare sir me dard mat karo,"

"See I am under influence of medication, so do not eat my head,"

His voice came out slow and I lowered my gaze to the plate and tried to say.

"Hum bhala apne patidev ke sir me dard kyu karenge?"

"Why would I trouble my husband?"

I asked in an innocent voice and he sighed, closing his eyes and I did not know but suddenly I was enjoying irritating him.

Like he was irritating me in the beginning.

"Hamari yaadhash chali gayi hai,"

"I have lost my memory,"

He said looking at me and I thinned my brows and stepped closer to me. His eyes widened with shock and he lowered his gaze to my lips while I said.

"Hum le aaenge wapis,"

"I will bring it back,"

Another Update!!!

Remember to vote, comment and share the book.

Love You All ❤️❤️❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro