60 ~ Suman Feeling Scared of Agastya

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

10K Votes fast!!!

Suman POV

"Or at least do not tease her," He suggested.

I felt scared, happy, overwhelmed and everything all of together. 

Everyone laughed and I just gulped silently, feeling embarrassed.

"Alright, let's go out. People must be thinking that something happened,"

Ranaji said and I looked at Kunwarsa Agastya cupping my cheek. I tried to pull my face back out of shame but he smiled looking at me and muttered in a slow voice.

"Vivah bhi karti ho humse, or prem bhi karogi,

"You marry and will also love me,"

I blushed even harder hearing him and took a step away. He held my hand and I looked at everyone walking out, ahead of us. I pulled his hand slowly and he turned back to look at me with the confusion.

He lifted his brows with the question and asked.

"What?"

I gulped silently and waited until everyone walked out the chamber. I shook my head and he begin to walk slowly. Once everyone disappeared from our sight, I pulled his hand and stopped him.

We were in the middle of the empty gallery and I looked into his eyes.

"Ab hum kya karenge?"

"What will I do now?" I questioned, unable to think properly. Everyone was there, what would Daadisa think about me? What would King Abhinandan think about me? I mean they would take me as some one who had an affair with him.

"Kya arth hai kya karogi? Jo sab kar rahe hai, Khush raho, janamdiwas manao,"

"What do you mean by what will you do? Do what everyone is doing, be happy and celebrate birthday," He said and I gritted my teeth listening to him.

How could he be so calm about it? Whole family get to know about us, not us but about the broken bed and the bet.

Yes, the bet.

Oh My God. The BET!

I immediately looked at him with the widened eyes. I had to fulfill the bet. My cheeks hurt all of sudden and I tried to pull my hand out of his hold.

"Kun... Kunwarsa, hume kuch karya yaad aa raha hai,"

"Kun... Kunwarsa, I am recalling some work,"

He thinned his brows with the confusion as I tried to push his fingers away from my wrist.

"Lekin hua kya?"

"But, what happened?"

He asked and I looked around to notice that attendees were watching us. Even Ranaji were not too far from us.

"Sab dekh rahe hai, Kunwarsa,"

"Everyone is watching, Kunwarsa,"

I muttered in a slow voice and he immediately pulled me closer to him. My shoulder crashed into his chest and I could feel the slight anger on his nose.

My brain was feeling dizzy all of sudden because of it. Everyone was watching us and he was not leaving my hand.

"Sab log kya sochenge,"

"What will they think?"

I tried to ask and he knitted his brows and I stared into his green eyes, turning slightly darker as he said.

"Kuch bhi soche,"

"Whatever they want,"

I gulped nervously and tried to pull my hand back. This was not normal. This was not how we were supposed to behave. I mean, how could he hold my hand in front of everyone. What would they think of us.

"Kunwarsa, please leave my hand, everyone is watching us," I muttered in a slow voice and he muttered back.

"Addhi pauni Patni ho hamari, poori hone wali ho, hum sabke saamne tumhara haath paakde, kamar pakde, poora ka poora tumhe pakde, kon rokega hume,"

"You are my half wife and going to be full soon. Who will stop me from holding your hand, your waist or even whole of you?"

His words did something in my stomach and I stared silently into his eyes. He stared back into my eyes and I could not stop myself from gritting my teeth. How could he say like that?

We watched into each other's eyes with silent anger, fighting for the dominance in this particular situation and suddenly his gaze softened and he left my hand.

"Forget it,"

He muttered and took a step away from and walked away from there. I gulped silently watching him walking away and pressed my teeth together in anger. He was so stubborn, he could not even listen to me for once. He only wants what he wants.

And, now he got angry.

I lowered my gaze, ignoring and looked at the attendees still watching me.

"Han aa jao, kha jao hume, kaam to sab khatam ho gaya hai na,"

"Come, eat me, all the work are done, right?"

I could not stop myself from saying and walked away from there. After spending some time in the kitchen to look after the things, I went in to take a quick bath before changing into the fresh pair of dark green and beetroot red. It was simple, Daadisa gifted me this last time. She said, dark colours look good on me.

I braided my hair, the tail ended below my hips, my hair had grew even longer and thicker now. But, the strands beside my face were still short. I puffed my cheek, remembering Kunwarsa's angry green eyes and then looked at my dress.

Yes, now his eyes would seeing green with green eyes. I smiled with the thought. I was stubborn too. I did not want to catch anyone's attention like this.

But, it would be our marriage soon. I could not believe I would marry Kunwarsa. That means we would stay in his chamber, I would wake up next to him, he would watch me getting ready and we would share the same bathroom.

Oh My God!

My cheeks flushed with the thought alone and I could not believe how would I manage.

Especially his strength. I mean, he fought a war, won it and due to his weight, the bed broke. The attendee asked if they should add two or three layers of wood.

I could not even imagine how would I bear his weight over me. He was way taller than my husband, stronger too and he must be bigger too.

Oh My God!

That means, more pain or maybe something new. That means, we would consummate on our wedding night. He would undress me.

"Suman,"

"Aaahaahhhh," I screamed with shock and placed my hand immediately on my heart. My heart beats had raced wild with the shock and I looked at Reva standing on my door with the knitted brows.

"What happened?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Nothing," I tried to say and she walked in closer to me.

"What were happening between you and Kunwarsa? Did he yell on you over something? I saw him holding your hand in anger. What did you do to piss him off?" She asked and I gulped silently unable to figure out how to tell her that I did not do anything to piss him off.

He pisses himself all by himself.

"I did not do anything," I tried to say and she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Are you oaky? Suman, you have been behaving all weird since yesterday. What happened?" She asked and I sucked on my lower lip and muttered.

"Nothing, seriously, nothing happened. Its just he was angry on me," I tried to say.

"But, why? I mean, he never held any attendee's hand before. What did you do?" She asked and I closed my eyes in the disbelief, I could not believe what I had to answer now.

I mean, people would look at me as if I seduced him.

"Hey, love,"

Suddenly, his voice caught my attention and we both immediately looked at the door. He had his hand placed on the upper door frame and he bent a little before stepping in. He had taken a bath now and wore a plain white kurta.

He thinned his brows looking at Reva and asked.

"Is she your friend?"

I bit on my lips, unable to control my blush and nodded slowly.

"Hi friend, I am husband,"

He said and I immediately palmed my face, looking at Reva's eyes widening with shock.

"Um, I will talk to you later," I pushed Reva out of the room and immediately locked the door.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I immediately asked looking at him and walked towards him in hurried steps.

My hands pressed against him and he crashed back against the cemented almirah.

"Aaram se, jaan logi hamari,"

"Careful, want to kill me,"

He muttered in a slow voice and I looked at him with the unbelievable eyes. He wrapped his arm around me and smiled looking at me.

"Haaye kitni sunder lagri ho, lekin gusse ki wajah se bilkul achi nahi lag rahi,"

"Ahh, you are looking so beautiful, but not looking good because of this anger,"

He muttered in a slow voice and I stared at him, confusingly.

What the hell happened to him?

"Aapka dimag nashqt ho chuka hai,"

"Your brain is damaged now,"

I tried to say in a slow voice and took a few steps away from him but he immediately pulled me back and placed his hand on the small of my back and my chest pressed against his.

"To le aao thikane pe,"

"Then revive it,"

He muttered against my face in a slow voice and I could feel my heart beats racing badly. He cupped my cheek and I blinked silently looking into his eyes.

Someone would see us. I did not know why he was bringing more trouble for us.

"Itne din baad mile hai hum, do baat prem se nahi kar sakti ho?"

"We have met after so many days, cannot you say two loving words?"

He asked in a slow voice and I stared silently into his eyes, hearing him. I tried to calm my racing heart beats down and looked at him leaning in closer.

I fisted my hands on his chest as he came closer. I felt his breathing over my nose. My lashes lowered and my gaze fixated on his lips with a small red dot of my bite.

Suddenly, he pulled me even closer and I shifted on my toes, blinking nervously.

My eyes shut close and my breath stopped when he parted his lips and sucked both of my lips for once and pulled back, painfully slow.

The warm wetness of his mouth lingered on my lips and I sucked on my lips, it tasted like grapes.

"Angoor bahut pasand hai aapko,"

"You love grapes a lot,"

I muttered slowly and he smiled and replied back.

"Ab angoor vangoor nahi tumhe khaenge, kachaa, bhoon kar, achi tarah tail masale me pakakar, taiyaar rehna, har ek aansu ka badla liya jaega,"

"I would not eat grapes and all now, I will eat you, raw, fried, with spices and oil, be ready for it, you will have to pay for every single tear shed because of you,"

He said and I felt something in my stomach and he placed his lips over mine again, sucking me slowly and teasingly.

My head fell backward as he pressed his lips stronger slowly.

I pulled back.

"Ranaji se shikayat kar denge aapki,"

"I will complain about you to Ranaji,"

He lifted me all of sudden by his hands and my eyes widened in shock.

"Jis marzi se kar dena, hum nahi darte,"

"Complain whoever you want, I am not scared,"

He whispered against my lips and turned me against the wall and pressed his lips harder against my lips. My lashes forced closed and I placed my toes on his feet, pulling myself up, and snaked my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

I felt his hand pulling my dupatta down my head and his palm touched my uncovered back. His hand felt so big that after placing it on the side of my waist, his fingers were reaching closer to my navel.

It felt rough too.

"Hume dar lag raha hai, Kunwarsa,"

"I am feeling afraid, Kunwarsa,"

I tried to say and he placed his hand on chin and pushed his tongue inside my mouth. I pressed my thighs together when his tongue touched mine, making me feel dirty and submitted all of sudden.

"About what?" He asked and I gulped silently and tried to mutter, dangerously closer to his lips.

"Vivah ke baad suhaagrat,"

"Wedding night after marriage,"

Another Update!!!

Do not forget to vote, comment and share the book.

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro