69 ~ Agastya Being Baby

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Suman POV

"Do not you dare to flip on your words now, my love," he muttered, and I just smiled, looking at him, shaking my head.

"I would not, but for that, you have to stay on your words and do what I said," I muttered to clarify everything again, and he pressed me gently even more, though gently and pecked my lips again.

"Let's see who flips on the word," he added, and I firmly held his wrist and pushed his hand down before saying.

"Now, before anyone comes in here, can we go to them?"

He thinned his brows, pouted his lips and shook his head in a dramatic no. "No, all these relatives and family stuff is giving me a headache; I just want to stay with you, or Rudraja, or alone," he said, and I clenched my jaw and asked.

"All these family and relatives give you a headache because it is to marry me? You never got a headache while meeting me in the dark, hideously," I said in a slightly high-pitched tone, and he rolled his eyes.

"Thik hai tumne matlab aaj ladne ki kasam kha rakhi hai, tum ye vivah se hone nahi dogi?"

"Alright, that means you swore to fight with me and would not let this marriage happen peacefully? Right," he muttered, and I shook my head.

"What? No," I said, and he held my hand.

"Alright, leave it; we can continue discussing it after marriage; let's see when the rituals are going to begin," he said, and I smiled as we both walked out of the chamber; with every step I took, my anklet bells were ringing louder.

"Do you not think that these are way too loud?" I asked, and he shook his head.

"Do you think it's loud?" he asked, and I nodded, taking a few more conscious steps to prove my point.

"Yes," I confirmed, and he just smirked a little and ran his hand in his hair before saying.

"It's a good thing then; the melody would be great," he said, and I thinned my brows with confusion, and we both stepped into the hall where everyone was savouring the sweets.

"You will know soon," he muttered and ignoring his baseless words, I gulped the water coming in my mouth due to the sweets, and suddenly, my stomach growled.

He immediately turned his widened eyes at me and questioned.

"You are hungry,"

I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. If I told him that I was fasting for him, he would climb up to my head and dance on it, so I just declined.

"No, why would I be hungry?" I asked, and suddenly, Nandani noticed us and walked towards me.

"Devarsa, do you mind if I take Suman with me for some time?" she asked politely and smiled; he just looked at her for a few moments and then shook his head.

"Yes, I would mind," he muttered.

Nandani rolled her eyes and whispered in a slow voice. "Shut up," he took my head from his and took me towards where all the ladies were sitting.

I looked at Daadisa and Badima, two more ladies in simple clothes, which seemed like the widows, and a four- to five-year-old boy in one of their hands. And, then, on the next couch, Queen Trisha with Ranima and Nandani and Princess Aishwarya were sitting together. A few more distant relatives and ladies were there, and Daadisa held my hand to make me sit beside her.

Princess Rudraja was in Daadisa's hand and she was playing with that four year boy. I could not remember who he actually was but looking at his finely curled hair and woody color, I kind of find of familiar.

I smiled looking at the Princess and she ignored me while laughing with that boy.

But, suddenly, Princess snatched a small knife from the boy's hand and before anyone could understand what was happening, that boy lifted his hand, hit Princess Rudraja hard.

She immediately burst into cries and Daadisa's eyes widened with shock.

"Ohh, my little radish, do not cry, its okay,"

While the boy's mother yelled at him. "Hridhan!" she clicked her tongue. "You should not do that, my boy,"

Nandani completely ignore crying Princess and kept laughing with the group of ladies. I started to pat her back gently and in sometime she stopped crying and then Daadisa looked at me asked.

"You tell, Suman, should we do the functions from here in Mahabaleshgarh, like both the families stay here in the Mahabaleshgarh for a week, enjoy and fulfil the marriage rituals from here and then after the marriage, you all leave back for the home? How is the idea?" she asked, and I just gulped, hearing her. Half of the things did not make sense to me, and I looked at Ranima and then back at Daadisa again.

"Whatever you think, right, Daadisa," I muttered, and she smiled.

"So, Suman also wants it, now you say," Daadisa said, and Nandani stayed silent for a moment and then muttered. "Let me ask Ranaji, and you should also consult Nandan before we agree. If that's the case, we will call for more stuff from Suryagarh," She suggested, and Ranma nodded.

"Yes, we should ask them first to see if there is any need for them in Surygarh or not,"

Daadisa made a sad face, and I did not know, but no one was more excited about my wedding than Daadisa. She was the ultimate happy child here.

"Alright, let me go and ask Ranaji," Nandani said and walked away. I sat there silently while they continued to talk about the time from when to begin the rituals. My focus was fixated on the weight I was wearing on my ankles.

The anklets were heavy; I had never worn this much heavy jewellery in my whole life, and looking at all the gifts and ornaments I had received today in the rituals, I knew I would be drowned under the weight of metals.

I inhaled a deep breath with the mere imagination of it.

But it was so good to feel. In a few moments, Nandani came back, and she said.

"Ranaji said that he and Prince Ranvijay have to return to the Kingdom to send the invitations and look after a few things. But he can go tomorrow and maybe come back the day after tomorrow. He said the rest of us can stay here," she informed. She sat beside Princess Aishwarya and asked.

"You tell, Aishwarya, do you want to go with Prince Ranvijay or stay here? Well, you should avoid much travelling, and it's about just one day, so you can stay here, right?" she asked, and I just stayed silent.

"I can stay here with everyone. I am enjoying it a lot here," She muttered suddenly Daadisa said.

"Aishwarya is my favourite child. She is so good, Nandani; you should learn something from her," Daadisa said, and everyone laughed a little. I chuckled when Nandani made the face but did not say anything.

"Alright, then I should look after the guest room and see the preparations of the dinner and everything," Queen Trisha said, standing up from her place. Nandani looked at her and muttered.

"Rukiye, bhabhisa hum bhi chalte hai aapke saath,"

"Wait, Bhabhisa, let me come with you too," she stood up from her place too, and Princess Aishwarya said.

"I am coming too,"

"Noo," Nandani immediately replied and shook her head. "You should rest," she almost ordered, and Princess Aishwarya smiled, looking at her.

"Jiji, I am fine; this weight gain is making me insane; I need to walk," she said, and I chuckled hearing the banters.

Three of them left the place while I sat silently with Daadisa until dusk; after that, everyone retired back to their allotted chambers.

I also returned to my chamber and lay on the bed, feeling exhausted from the day. My stomach growled even more, and I placed my hands on my stomach.

But, I was materialistically hungry only. My heart was utterly contended. I never thought that I would find such a good family out of the blue.

A group of attendees had followed me, and I looked at Reva, who came inside with a smile and sat up.

"Congratulations, Suman," she said, wrapping her arms around me. I also tightened the hug and sighed deeply.

"Thank you so much, Reva," I muttered, holding her hand to make her sit beside me.

"You know how this feeling is?" she asked, and I thinned my brows and asked.

"How?"

"Um, its like a dream. Climbing the stairs of royal palace, walking through the galleries as a Prince's wife, people would not dare to raise their pitch on you, they would not dare to hurt you. And, when someone of us, is climbing that stair, it is feeling like a personal win," she said and I smiled looking at her, and shook my head.

"Its not a win, Reva, its a challenge and way of burning coals where I will have to prove that I deserve to sit among the Princess'. These all are my family from the beginning, so they never made me feel anything different. But, the war would begin when I would get married and meet the Princess' of other Kingdoms, go into the functions and all. It would a death trap. And, honestly, I am afraid of someone mocking Kunwar Agastya for this, someone trying to make him realise that he made a mistake marrying a common girl. I am too much afraid of that," I said in a slow and slightly trembling voice and she smiled, shaking her head.

"Do you think Kunwarsa will care of what people would say? If someone would try to bring a negetive of you, he would bring the thousand positives of you and you know no one can win from him in a debate or a tongue war," she said and I chuckled.

"Yeah, that I know, every well,"

"Hey, love," suddenly his voice from a distant caught my attention and Reva immediately stood up from the bed. I gulped looking at him holding a plate in his hand and he muttered.

"Your dinner, your highness," he muttered bending his head a little and my eyes widened with shock. Reva also looked at me and I felt embarrassed.

"What are you doing?" I immediately question, standing up from the bed and he thinned his brows.

"You asked me to Suman for one day, I am practicing," he said and I looked at Reva, silently walking away from there, hiding her red cheeks.

I quickened my steps to walk to him and took a plate from him and muttered.

"Not, here, Kunwarsa," I brought my low voice out and he questioned.

"Then where?"

I put the plate down on the table and he walked around the table and sat on the couch spreading his arms wide on the couch.

"I will stay here with you," he said and I immediately shook my head.

"No, what?" I asked and suddenly he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to me. I fell into his lap and before I could move back, he snaked his strong arm around me and a slow painful moan escaped my lips with his strength.

"Tumhe bhookha rehne ko kisne bola hai subah se? Suhaagraat me dikkat nahi chahiye hume, Khana wagerah achi tarah khao, sehat banao,"

"Who told you stay hungry since the morning? I do not need any problems in our wedding night, eat well and build good body,"

His words sent a shocking chill down my spine and I shook my head.

"Bilkul laaj nahi aati hai aapko, sirf suhaagraat ke liye vivah kar rahe hai kya aap?"

"You do not have a slightest bit of shame, you are getting married only for the wedding night?"

I asked in a slightly frustrated tone and he stared at my lips for a moment and muttered.

"Hn, vivah ke pehle ek mahine ke liye to sirf Suhaagraat,"

"Yes, for the first month of our married life, only wedding nights," he muttered in a slow voice and I rolled my eyes, pushing him away and shifted off his lap to the side.

"Shut up, Kunwarsa, you have to understand that such thing will need my consent," I reminded and my stomach growled and I pulled the plate towards me.

"I know, I will ask for your consent, do not worry," he said and held the end of my braid as my dupatta slipped down my head and a timid smile appeared on my lips when he inhaled the smell of my hair.

"I like this fragrance," he said and I tore a bite and began eating.

"Bhookhi kyu thi tum subah se, hume sunke bilkul acha nahi laga,"

"Why were you hungry since the morning, I did not like it," he said in a slow, cute voice and I felt aww looking at him.

"I was not feeling like eating," I responded and chewed on the food and he placed his head on my shoulder and I tilted sidewards with his weight.

He clicked his tongue with slight frustration and grabbed my arm to straighten me back to place his head on my shoulder again.

I again tilted sidewards and tried to push him away with the frustration and he gritted his teeth.

"Khatam ho chuki ho tum bilkul, kya hawa khati ho kya tum?"

"You are finished now, what do you eat, air?"

He asked and I just laughed a little and looking at him slowly slipping down and I lifted my arms up as he placed his head on my lap.

"Kunwarsa, hume bhook lagi hai, tang mat kijiye, kha lene dijiye,"

"Kunwarsa, I am hungry, do not do it, let me eat, please," I muttered and he settled and closed his eyes, placing his legs on the couch's arm rests and head rest and muttered.

"Yeah, yeah, I will not bother you now, you can eat," he said and I tried to focus on the eating again but I could feel him struggling in my lap and he clicked his tongue with frustration and shifted on his side, hiding his face in my belly and I could feel him breathing. He pulled his legs to his knees and I gently moved my free hand's back side in his hair, being careful to not let the spices and oil ruin his curls and smiled.

While I ate, he fell asleep and started to feel my legs numbing.

Another Update!!!

Love You All ❤️❤️❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro