80 ~ The Wedding

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

10k votes fasttt!!!!

Agastya POV

I stared at my brothers in a hope that they would laugh on me and say that it was all a prank. But, neither of them even smiled and I sighed deeply with frustration.

"How would I be able to look at her and stay away?" I groaned in frustration and they both looked at each other and shook their heads.

"We know it's so bad," Rudra Bhaisa said and I rose from the couch and looked at myself in the mirror and nodded.

"I can do that, I will stay away. I love her," I said and Ranvijay Bhaisa patted my shoulder and smiled.

"That's like a good husband," he said and suddenly an attendee's voice caught our attention.

"The priest is asking for Kunwarsa at Mandap," he informed and I felt something in my stomach. I looked at both my brothers and they smiled at me and placed their hands on my shoulder.

"Think again, Agastya. You cannot sleep with her for almost two years even after marriage. Do you still want her?" Ranvijay Bhaisa asked and I thinned my gaze at him and stepped forward.

"My love is not a slave to these material things. Even if I cannot sleep with her for two years or maybe whole life, she is my life," I said and he lifted his brows and looked at Rudra Bhaisa who laughed a little and nodded.

"Let's see how long can you wait," he said and I gulped and looked away from them.

As we three walked out the chamber, King Abhinandan joined us along with Eklavya and Ashwin. All male guests joined us too and I looked at the beautiful maidens standing and pouring flower petals over me.

I could hear the melody of the music, the flute, tablas and other instruments. I inhaled a deep breath and looked around to search for my mother.

I found her standing in the corner and I smiled and walked towards her. She smiled looking at me and rolled her arms around my head to remove the evil eyes.

I bent forward to touch her feet and she blessed me. "Maybe God gives you all the love you deserve and desire," her words brought a wild smile on my face and I looked at Daadisa too.

I touched her feet too and she kissed my forehead. "God bless you, my child," he muttered and joined me to walk towards the mandap.

As I climb the stairs and looked at the priest sitting in front of the hawankund, I adjoined my hands to greet all the guests in one go. The sword was always in my hand.

"Pranam Panditji," I said, greeting the priest and touched his feet. He blessed me and asked.

"You can now sit on your place,"

I nodded and sat down, leaving my left side for her.

"Now, pray to all your predecessors and Gods as I initiate the fire in this Hawankund. Seek their blessings and invite them with the whole heart," he said and I nodded.

Closing my eyes and with my joined hands, I prayed to all my known and unknown predecessors and Gods to invite them into my wedding and seek their blessings.

After praying, I looked at the priest lighting the fire and he placed the bowl of Ghee and other Ashutosh in front of me.

"I will chant the mantras and you will add the Aahutis and Ghee in the fire. These will be to remove all the demons and evil eyes from this event. To seek the blessings of all the Gods from the four Mandals," he said and I nodded.

I heard him chanting the mantras and with his each signal, I would add either the ghee or the aahutis.

After a few time, when the fire reached high, the environment became divine and blessed, he asked.

"Kindly call the bride,"

My heart beats raced hearing it and I bit the inside of my lips. I was feeling nervous and the moment my heart knew that she was here and around, a wide smile appeared on my lips.

I lifted my gaze to notice a group of ladies walking in. The girls were pouring flower petals on her and the moment a few ladies moved away off her front, I looked at her.

My heart turned heavy all of sudden. Slight tears appeared in my eyes. How far we had came. I inhaled a deep breath and let the tear roll down my cheek.

She looked divine. Covered in the beautiful slightly dark red attire, loaded with the gold jewellery, her steps were slow, she must be feeling overburdened with those. A chuckle escaped my lips. Her face covered with the veil.

The red bangles with golden ones embracing the dark ink of the henna.

As she approached the stairs, I could not stop myself from standing up from my place and walked down the stairs.

My Bhabhisas laughed at me as I forwarded my hand to her. She did not react for a few moments and then gently placed her hand in mine.

I felt a wave of unknown sensations run in my body. She slowly placed her feet on the stair and I gently tightened my hold on her hand to help her step up. Her skin felt warm and slightly sweaty.

"You are looking like a goddess," I could not stop myself from saying and she did not reply anything.

Bhabhisas walked behind her and helped her to sit down on her place, I took my seat too.

As she got a little comfortable, she placed her hand in her lap and I looked at her finger tracing her bangles.

The priest started to chant the mantras and asked her to do some aahutis too. He started to recite some divine stories on the marriage and why marriage was important.

"With the beginning of the world, our gods planted the roots of a sacred relationship in which two souls unite to be there for each other in all kinds of situations. Our strength does not lie in the physique, it lies in the unity. The bond ties two person together to walk, to devote and enjoy the facilities of life and climb the steps of the heaven together," he said and I gulped, staring at her. Her face was not visible and I did not know but I could sense that she was feeling nervous.

There were thousands of guest and all eyes were on me. I lowered my gaze and held her hand. She stiffened a little but then gave up.

"That's okay, love, calm down," I managed to say in a slow voice in her ear and she nodded slightly.

"Now you two should stand up for your saptapadi," the priest said and I sucked on my lips and stood up. She tried to stand up too but due to the weight, she failed to rise herself up. I looked at Bhabhisa stepping forward to help her. But, before they could, I took my responsibility and held her hands to help her stand up.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded.

"Ji," her voice sounded insanely sweet. I could not remember the last time she talked to me that sweetly.

"Kunwar Agastya will lead in the first four pheras and Kunwari Sumanika will follow behind," the priest informed and I stepped forward and held her hand.

I felt her palm sweaty and suddenly I realised that the hawankund's fire was five to six feet tall. She must be getting scared of it.

I stopped and turned around to ask her.

"Suman, are you okay? Are you feeling scared of the fire?" I asked in a slow voice and she did not answer anything.

She just tightened her hold on my hand and stepped closer to me. I smiled and began to take the rounds around the sacred fire. The priest continued to recite the importance of the each round.

I walked extremely slowly, repeating everything he was saying. I looked around to notice that everyone was watching us, pouring flower petals and showering their immense love on us.

Finally, it was our wedding. I was becoming her. She was becoming mine. The real, final wedding.

"Now the bride will walk ahead and make three promises," the priest said and I helped her step forward. She stumbled a little and caressed her shoulder and asked in a slow and, teasing voice.

"Shall I pick you up in my arms?"

She replied in very slow voice. "It's beyond your capabilities. It's too heavy," no one could hear us and I did not know why it felt like a challenge.

My jaw clenched and she began to take the rounds. The priest continued to recite the remaining promises which she repeated after him.

The whole mandap filled with the flower petals. Everyone was smiling. I looked at Bhaisa washing their tear off and he placed his hand on his chest.

Princess Rudraja was staring at us and I smiled looking at her. She squealed in Ranima Abhishree's arm and Priest's voice caught my attention.

"Now, you two can sit back and call the girl's parents for Kanyadan," he said and I noticed her parents standing afar in a crowd. They tried to step forward and I signalled to stop them.

"I want King Abhinandan and Queen Trisha to do the ritual," Suman said in a slow yet confident voice and I nodded.

Hearing her King Abhinandan and Queen Trisha stepped forward. I put my palm out and she placed her hand over mine. As they put the flower and milk in my palm, I promised myself to take the best care of her and give her the world.

The priest continued to chant mantras and once the Kanyadan finished, the priest forwarded a plate towards me and asked.

"Now you have to do the Sindoordaan,"

I took the small box and a small coin in my hand. Both my Bhabhisa stepped forward to lift her veil. When I turned my gaze and noticed the tear glistening on her cheek, I questioned.

"Maang bhar de na, Suman? Pareshaan to nahi ho jaogi na humse,"

"Shall I fill the vermilion in your hair. Are you sure you would not get frustrated with me?"

I asked and everyone laughed hearing me. She broke into more cries and shook her head with a smile.

"Ho bhi jaenge to koi baat nahi. Adhikar hoga aapka Hume pareshaan karne ka,"

"That's okay even if I will get frustrated with you. It will your right," she said and everyone hooted for us and threw the flower petals.

I smiled and collected the vermillion in the coin. She closed her eyes as I took my hand closer to her and embraced her world with my arrival. A few of it fell over her nose bridge and I felt feared. I collected the vermilion again and repeated the process two more times.

She chuckled a little and looked at me. I smiled back at her and muttered.

"You are mine,"

She nodded slightly and we both looked at the priest.

"The wedding is over now. You both can take the blessings of your elders," he said and we both stood up.

I held her hand as we both walked towards the priest first. We touched his feet and they blessed both of us.

After that we took blessings to Daadisa, Ranima, Bhaisa, Bhabhisa and everyone who were elder to us.

"Kaaaaaaakkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaa," Rudraja yelled looking at me and I chuckled and took her in my arms. Her gaze immediately landed on my turban's stone.

"Taaaaattttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaa," she said and I could not stop myself from kissing her cheek.

"Now, your maasima is your Kaakisa, okay," I said and she looked at Suman.

"Suuuuuuuutttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa," she squealed looking at her and almost jumped towards her.

Suman took her from my arms and the moment she patted her back, she leaned forward on her shoulder and started to sing something in her own language.

"Suman," suddenly a distant voice caught our attention and I looked at Suman's parents stepping forward.

Another Update!!!

Check out a new story published by me on scrollstack which is very different from MHU.

https://magicallovely.stck.me/story/200956/Valkyre-The-Last-She-Wolf 

Do not forget to vote, comment and share the book.

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro