85 ~ Intense Pleasure

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

17+ Update!!!

10K votes fasttt

Suman POV

I placed my bangle-filled hand over my core with shame, but he gently moved it away and brushed my inner thighs with his fingers.

I felt like a butterfly, shrinking into a cocoon at that moment.

"I have seen you before, love," he muttered slowly, drawing lines over my thighs. "You are beautiful,"

I bit the inside of my lips silently as he shifted in between my legs and pushed my knees closer to my chest to place my henna and Mahavir-inked feet on his chest.

Leaning in closer, he began to kiss my ankles, tickling my anklet bells.

I felt insanely timid with the placement of my feet. He closed his eyes, and I gently pulled my feet back from his chest and stretched my legs long, hooking them around his right side's waist's curve.

He smiled a little and placed his hands on my midriff.

"You are so beautiful in all this gold," he muttered slowly, caressing my belly gently, brushing his fingers featherly.

I gulped and stretched my stomach when he held my waist's side with his hand and pulled me closer to him.

I found it very explicit.

"Are you ready? Love," he asked slowly while massaging my breast a little. I fisted my hands on either side of the bed sheet and nodded.

"Umm-hmm," I hummed, and he slowly pulled his kurta off, and I looked at his muscular body, looking even more dangerous now. His biceps puffed up when he lifted his hands to move it through his head.

My breath hitched, and I trembled weakly before him. A slight smirk appeared on his face, watching me, and I blinked nervously.

He forwarded his hands to ask for mine, and as I moved my hands off the bed sheet to place into his palms, the noise of my bangles clicking together pierced the air, thickening with the unspoken tension between us.

He opened my fists and gently placed my hands on his midriff. Coming into his skin's contact, I felt an ease in myself.

My breath calmed down as he glided my fingers over his abs. I looked at our connected henna-inked hands, reminding me he was my husband. And, as much as it was his responsibility to please me, it was mine to please him.

I gulped silently and lifted myself a little, pulling my hands back from his to support my weight.

He knitted his brows with confusion, and a beautiful, sweet smile appeared on his face when I wrapped my arm around his neck and gently pulled him closer. I could feel my hand tremble with the move.

I was feeling nervous. Pulling him closer to hover over me, I cupped his cheek and neck, careful enough not to make him smell my henna and pressed my lips against his forehead.

"I love you, too, Kunwarsa," I managed to say, and he inhaled a deep breath, pressing his lips against my lips.

"Say that again," he muttered into my mouth.

He quickly moved back to grab my leg and part them before settling him between and pressing his lips to mine again.

"Humne kaha ki hum bhi apse bahut prem karte hai,"

"I said that I love you a lot, too," I whispered in his mouth, and I pushed my toes inside the bed sheet, pulling my knees high when I felt his bulge against my middle body.

He kissed my lips and pressed his forehead against mine. "Do you want to do it?" he asked in a husky voice, and I rolled my eyes back, feeling his hand slip between us.

"Ahh, yes," my voice trembled, and my lips opened wide. He touched my sensitive spot with his finger. "Are you sure, love?" He asked with a shaky breath. I tightened my hand on his neck while nodding slowly.

He began to brush my dark lips, and I closed my eyes shut. I could feel him playing with it in a way I could not comprehend and describe. His fingers were drawing lines up and down, and I could feel the sensations building up in me. A slight throbbing began in my core, and I cried out.

"Anhhhh, Kunwarsa," my voice came out like a pleading one filled with sultry moans that I had never heard from my mouth.

"Yes, love," he breathed and pushed his tongue inside my mouth. I could feel the cinnamon taste lingering on my tongue. My moans became heavily breathless and muffled.

"Chubh raha hai bahut,"

"It's pricking," I managed to mutter in a shallow voice into his mouth, and he inhaled deeply and sat up all of a sudden.

I panted hard and noticed his chest puffing up and down with heavy breathing, too.

He stepped down from the bed, and I gulped nervously. My eyes blinked silently with the slight fear when he began to push his lower down. His not-so-hard bulge hung low, and I looked away from it to his eyes.

When he climbed the bed again, I pulled my knees up and eagerly stretched my stomach. The bells attached to my waist chain rang with every slight movement.

Watching me, he pulled the comforter along and covered both of us.

I closed my eyes with its soothing warmth, and goosebumps appeared on my body when he parted my legs, settled himself between them, and hovered over me again.

"It will prick more now," he muttered slowly before pressing his forehead against mine. I lifted myself a little. My breath was so heavy that my lips had turned dry already.

He gently pressed his bulge between my legs and rubbed it upwards. A breathless moan escaped, and I fisted my hand on the pillow over my head. My eyes shut closed. It was very hot.

I could not even understand how insane I felt when he touched him against me. I felt like someone had suddenly lit a spark, and the forest was on fire now.

Every pore of my body was reacting to his touch. His eyes, staring into mine whenever I opened my eyes, it held my soul and mind captive.

He rubbed it again, and this time, I shivered with a intense shivering. I felt ashamed of my reaction, but he seemed to enjoy it as he held my face. He placed his arm around my neck and cupped my jaw, using his other hand to cup my cheek.

I turned my face to the side when he rubbed again and bit hard on his bicep. I was losing all of my senses. The heat I had never felt crawled over my skin just by rubbing.

"Beautiful," he muttered against my ear, rubbing harder this time.

I pushed my back into the mattress, seeking the space to find a moment of escape.

But he rubbed against me again, and this time, my eyes filled with water due to tempting anticipation. My arms wrapped around his, and I scratched his back harder.

I did not know what exactly I wanted.

"Arrrghhhhhh," he groaned into my ear, and it calmed me all of a sudden. I felt a slight release through my core, and I kissed his bicep.

"This is feeling so good," I could not stop myself from admitting, and he kissed my forehead and muttered.

"Already," his voice was low and tempting.

I felt him pulling himself up a little and taking his hand in between us. "Look at me, Suman," he spoke slowly. I opened my eyes and looked into his intense green eyes. He was sweating a little, and I knit my brows and widened my mouth with a slow moan when he gently placed the tip of his hardness on the place and pushed himself a little.

I immediately pulled myself back, and he groaned harder. "Arrrrghhhhhhhhh, no love, take it please, just the tip, for once," I rolled my toes and fisted my hands on his back, around his shoulder, and held myself together when he pushed again. "Annhhhh," I cried out loud.

I blinked with the stretching pain, and my brows knit with the discomfort. "Annhh," another slow and deep cry escaped my lips, and as promised, he just settled his tip inside me and brought his hand back to caress my cheek.

"Look at me, love," he whispered against my lips, and I did. Brushing my cheeks with his fingers, he smiled and muttered. "Can you feel me?" He asked breathlessly, and I nodded. "Yes," I inhaled deeply.

"It's too big, I cannot," I cried, and he pulled out.

"Annhhhhh," I immediately tried to press my thighs together, and he pushed his forehead against my cheek.

"You are very tight, Suman. I cannot. It will hurt you, love," he groaned deeper and tried to pull away. I immediately pulled him back closer and shook my head.

"I need you more," I begged, and he inhaled deeply with an open mouth and muttered before sucking on his lips. "Okay, wait, let me lose my erection,"

I hugged him tight, and he rested for a while over me. I closed my eyes and drew patterns over his back. After some time, he lifted himself again and looked into my eyes. I immediately lifted myself a little up and pressed my lips against his.

The tilak on his forehead had smudged with sweat and brushed off our skins against each other.

Pulling back, he quickly shifted low and grabbed my thighs before pressing his lips against my core. I shivered with the sudden touch and closed my eyes.

I felt him sucking on my skin, licking, smoothing it with the wetness of his mouth.

"Annhhhh, come here," I said and pulled him back. Looking at his red, glistening lips, I pressed my lips against his and lifted my middle body against his. He immediately pushed it down with his weight, and I moaned louder in his mouth.

When he caressed my cheek and pressed his forehead against mine, I understood that he again adjusted against me and slowly pushed it in.

"Annhhhh," I moaned and bit on my lips. I felt myself stretching again, but he did not feel hard enough. It was relatively soft and comfortable.

A slight laughter escaped my lips, and he gently pushed himself deeper inside me.

I chuckled. "You are not hard," I managed to say, and he smiled and looked into my eyes.

I smiled, looking at him too, and sucked on my lips. "I know," he muttered, and my lips widened a little along with my eyes when I suddenly felt him twitching inside me. My skin felt numb when I felt the piercing pricking me.

His smile widened, and slowly, my eyes shut closed, and my head arched backwards with the growing sweet pain.

"Ahhhh, yes, love," he muttered, kissing my jaw. I could feel him swelling up and growing inside me. I could feel my skin stretching and wetness dripping down in response.

It felt out of the world.

I pressed my hands against my hair, unable to breathe, and rolled my toes harder.

Suddenly, it felt stuck inside me.

"Look at me, love," he muttered in his deep and dominating voice, cupping my cheek to make me look at him.

As I met his piercing gaze, I felt even more aroused and ached.

"Annhhhhhhh, it's hurting at the end," I managed to say in my breathless voice, and he slowly pulled back a little. I nodded and pulled him even closer. He leaned in closer to my ear and muttered something that made me even more wet instantly.

"You are the most tempting and perfect woman, Suman. Why the fuck did I not meet you before?" He groaned into my ear slowly, and I fisted on his back. I could feel my nails digging hard into his skin. He moaned even louder and deeper, "Aarrrrghhhhhhhh," that sent chills down my spine.

He stayed still, and I could feel my core throbbing and longing for thrust. The piercing pain was there, something that I had never felt before at this level. He was reaching to the depths of me that I knew existed— be it my body, my heart, or even my soul.

He was penetrating everything with his hard and thick presence. I was losing my mind; I could feel my body gaining its senses, and as my hips lifted to swallow more of him. He pushed his lips against me harder and then gently pushed his middle body against mine. A shaky moan escaped my lips, disappearing into his mouth.

Another Update!!!

Do not forget to vote, comment and share the book.

Love You All ❤️❤️❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro