700 VIEWS !!! Chap. 18

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

SPECIAL CHAPTER

(I'm not going to tell you whose pov it is! Mwahahah,HA)

"I've watched over you, your smart and strong, very strong." The brown tom puffed out his chest, letting his tabby stripes spike with pride. His praiser unsheathing his claws and digging them into the dirt of the dark, death scented forest. He had gone to his den early tonight to train with his new mentor.

"You've already got great battle training, your mentor must be proud." The cat's gaze shifted." Well he shouldn't be." He looked into the dark tabby's blue icy eyes. You could tell the huge tom saw shame the apprentice's amber eyes.

"Follow me, your new mentor is waiting." The tabby wasn't the most welcoming cat you wanted to see here, although he was the cat in charge of the training. We went towards the shadows, the amber eyed tom spotted an odd looking river. He sniffed the air, the river smelled of a scent that made his stomach do a flip.

He got sight of a tabby sitting, cleaning his claws.

"Here, you've earned an apprentice. Mentor him well, or you'll end up like Antpelt." The icy eyed cat had left, disappearing into the shadows heading for the other training cats. "Come on, I'm not like him. Don't be afraid of me, I came here to be a better warrior, too." The brown and black striped cat stalked towards him, narrowing his eyes under the gloom, he recognized the tom. "Hollowpaw?" The tom shook his head. "Hollowflight, now." The RiverClan warrior puffed out his chest.

"Come on, we're starting with some, easy exercises today. Attack me." He got into the hunter's crouch, ready to pounce. He tackled Hollowflight, claws sheathed. Hollwoflight got to his paws, sitting back down away from him. Had he beaten the young tom? Surely an older warrior could beat an apprentice?

"What are you doing?" Had he done something wrong?

"I attacked you," He shied away.

"You call that an attack? Listen, here, in the Dark Forest, we fight like warriors, not kittypets. Claws unsheathed."

"But that's not-" "We're not in Thunderclan, are we?" He shook his head.

"I'll show you how to fight like a true warrior." Hollowflight leaped, claws out. His mentor pinned him easily, fighting back, he clawed as much as he could at Hollowflight's sides, trying not to give him wounds. He felt the pain, lightly, but it was there. "Hollowflight, stop!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro