[13] Asthmatic

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Prince Boo floated through the hallways with Bowser by his side. Bowser, after having the serious talk with Kamek weeks ago, was skipping class once again.

Once in a blue moon the guilt of skipping class would actually reach Prince Boo, but as for Bowser... no guilt ever made it to his heart. That is if it isn't related to Kamek.

"Yo Bowz, I sense one of the deans up ahead..." He warned.

Prince Boo's powers were enhancing the older he got and the more he practiced. One power he practiced the most was being able to sense the presence of those not in sight.

Then that way he'd know when to hide from administration...

"Nice one, Boo. Let's go to our usual spot," Bowser replied.

The two princes turned the other way and headed towards the direction of the office. They passed by the office window, and not a single soul noticed them. Prince Boo had cast an invisibility spell for that short amount of seconds.

"Ah, we're free!" Bowser whispered as he smelled the air. He looked at his best friend. "You got a lighter?"

Prince Boo snapped his fingers, a lighter appearing. "'Course I do. I'm always ready for a smoke..."

"Alright!" Bowser cheered as he took out his pack of cigarettes. "That's what I'm talkin' about..."

He lit one up and put it in his mouth. Inhaling the material, he closed his eyes. Prince Boo watched his close friend, wondering what was inside his mind.

Bowser smoked a lot, sure. But the way he smoked determined his mood. Prince Boo observed his friend a lot because well, he knew he had problems.

"Bowz, release the smoke," He ordered.

Bowser opened his eyes and exhaled, the smoke rising from his nose.

"I'm part dragon, Boo. What do you expect from me?" He inhaled again.

Prince Boo rolled his eyes. He took a cigarette himself and smoked a bit. Then he had to spit the cig out of his mouth.

"Boo? Boo, are you alright?" Bowser spit his out, stomped on it, then began to pat Prince Boo's back. "Boo?!"

Boo was hacking like crazy. He gasped for air. Bowser cussed and dragged the ghostly prince to the water fountain. He pressed the button and Prince Boo drank the water rapidly.

Once he could breathe again, he sighed shakily. He sat against the wall, Bowser sitting next to him.

"What was that back there, Boo?" Bowser asked him, a red brow raised.

Prince Boo cleared his throat. "Lately, cigarettes haven't been treating me so... kindly."

Bowser tried to process this. "So, your lungs are all black now in the pictures?"

Prince Boo looked at Bowser like he was an idiot. "I don't even know if I have lungs!"

"Of course you have lungs! You're breathing-"

"I'm dead."

"That doesn't matter!"

"You know what? Let's not talk about it..."

"Too controversial, huh?"

"Yeah..."

Bowser stayed silent for a nice couple of minutes. Then he looked at his best friend again.

"Be honest, Boo. You have asthma."

Prince Boo glanced to the side. "I don't have... that."

"Aha!"

"StOp!"

"Why are you smoking like a dumb*** if you know you're asthmatic?!"

Prince Boo stayed quiet. He looked up at Bowser, biting his lip. He stuttered for some moments. Then he managed to mumble out one word.

"You..."

Bowser blinked. He looked away. I mean, I get why it's me... I'm so tough, and he doesn't wanna disappoint me.

"Are you saying I didn't disappoint you?"

"Stop reading my mind!"

Prince Boo chuckled, only to cough a bit again. He cleared his throat.

"Okay, okay..."

Both boys looked at each other, and all they could do was laugh.

"PRINCE BOO! PRINCE KOOPA! YOURE SKIPPING CLASS AGAIN?!"

"Shroom!" Bowser cussed.

"That's our cue~" With a snap of the ghost's fingers, both Princes were gone.

A/N: I know these chapters make no sense. I'm just writing, if I have to be honest with ya... but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro