[5] Your Breath Stinks!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Little Miss Violet was still scarred from first period, but she decided to finally push it to the side once she entered her second period classroom. English.

She walked in and saw that it was empty. How could that be?

"This is my planning period, hun."

Violet looked to see a bumblebee sitting behind a desk. She had a cup of coffee in her hand and a sweet smile.

"I'm guessing you're Violet Mario, yes?" She had a slight country accent.

"Mmhmm..."

The bumblebee giggled. "I'm Ms. Miel, your English teacher. You have me next period."

Violet slowly looked at her schedule. "Oh... I'm supposed to go to Marine Science. Sorry about that, Miss."

"No problem, sweetie. See you later!" She giggled as Violet walked out.

The girl was embarrassed for sure, but decided to push that to the side as well.

"Move!" A loud voice yelled.

Violet turned around to be face to face with the one and only, Bowser Koopa.

Bowser huffed the second he recognized who he was looking at. "Well, if it ain't the little pesky Mario, Violet."

"Hello, fatty."

"Watch your mouth, punk!" Bowser huffed.

"Dude, your breath stinks! Here." Violet took out a strip of gum and gently placed it into Bowser's huge palm. "That should help."

Kids that would pass by laughed at seeing the scene. Smoke spouted out of Bowser's nostrils. The turtle-dragon was embarrassed by this.

He grabbed her by the collar and put her up the wall. "Do something stupid again like that, punk, and you'll find my foot up your a-"

"BOWSER KOOPA!"

Bowser flinched. He slowly put the girl down, then dropped her. She grunted once she landed and glared up at him. She then looked at the other voice and blinked.

It was none other than Ms. Miel.

"For the millionth time, Mr. Koopa, you need to stop bullying freshmen!" It's the first day of school and here you are making a fool of yourself!"

"Ms. Miel, she-"

"She nothing! Go to the front office!"

Bowser glared at Violet, then made his way.

"Bowser, you dropped this." Ms. Miel handed him the strip of gum.

His cheek turned a bright red and he snatched it. He gave Violet one last glare before leaving.

"You alright, child?" Ms. Miel fluttered over to the fourteen year old, who was biting her lip in an attempt to not laugh.

"Yeah, Im fine. Thanks..." Violet slowly got up, running her bottom.

"Alright then. Who's your marine teacher? So I can write you a pass."

"A pass? For what?"

"The bell rang..."

Violet blinked. "Oh... uh, Mr. Kemloo..."

"Oh my... he's a strict one. Good luck, kid." Ms. Miel sent her off with a pass.

"Just my luck..." Violet mumbled before she opened the door.

Mr. Kemloo held his hand out, wiggling his fingers. "Pass?"

Without hesitation, Violet gave it to him. Mr. Kemloo was a magikoopa who wore a red robe and black sunglasses. She went to the back and sat down on an empty seat, sighing.

She then narrowed her eyes, noticing something odd about Kemloo. Then she gasped when she realized it.

"Is there something wrong, Ms..."

"Mario."

He quickly went over to her and whispered. "If you're a Mario then let me clear this up now. I do not care who or what you are, you will respect me. Do you understand?"

"Yes s-sir?"

"Good. Now. Where is your notebook?"

She took it out and he switched it with a black one. "You won't use your own colorful one but this black one for my class. Understand?"

"Yeah... I mean, yes sir."

"Excellent." Kemloo dropped her notebook and walked back to his desk.

Violet bit her lip when she saw him fix his hair. The man was wearing a wig y'all. A wig.

Oh Stars... She thought as she began to write.
~~~

*Miel is Spanish for Honey

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro