Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mcmeow's pov:
This empty void was starting to look less empty,people popping in. "Something is wrong I need to get out there!"I yelled,and a elderly man walked over to me. "There is one way" he said. "Speak to the void angel,she will know".I looked at him "which way?" I said in a slightly exited tone. I had been down here a long time.he pointed me westward so I started walking. More souls were appearing in the once empty void deep under  our world. Then,I saw her,a pure white cat with yellow eyes and dark gray wings,a broken Halo floating over her head. "How do I come back to life?" I said,as sternly as I could without sounding rude. "Why do you want to?" She asked. "To help everyone,I can tell somethings wrong. Look at all those souls appearing and tell me there isn't something wrong." I said. "Ok fine" she said. "Wait I don't have to do any quests?" I asked. "No you have a pure reason,now stop complaining" she said. And I woke up. I was in the rubble of the mines. Shoot and ash rose off my fur as I moved for the first time in awile."I'm alive..." I said to myself . I started running to guldsberg to see if they were there.and I saw a huge pink beast in the streets. "That's the issue" I said

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro