Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

By nine-thirty I was standing, I felt stronger. But I felt cold, I had been sat in front of the fire I had pulled the chair over from the desk, and a deerskin on my legs, the doors suddenly burst open and in walked Vlad in all his splendour. "You could almost pass for a queen." He said as he strode in head held high.

I turned my head ever so slightly to him.  "You think so?" I asked before he replied he gently tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and rested his hands on my shoulders before gently placing them on my neck from behind the chair, I could feel his sharp nails graze my skin.

I shivered under his touch. "Are you cold my dear?" He asked and gripped my neck perhaps a little too tight, my breath hitched in my throat. "Relax," he said and gently moved his fingers up to my cheeks and gently massaged my cheeks. He then fell silent. After a few seconds, he removed his hands and now stood in front of me. "You're ready."

"I.. .i don't think I am," I stuttered.

"You are I can sense it." He replied, he gently took my hands in his and pulled me from my seat and walked to the mirror, he was stood behind me but he had no reflection in the mirror. "Look at you, you look like a countess," he was close to me now, his voice in my ear. "My countess," before I could do anymore he sunk, his teeth into my neck.

I whimpered and one hand shot up to his head, I yanked on his hair trying to get him away from me but he restrained me, harshly pulling my arm behind my back, I could feel my pulse thumping to the rhythm of his wine drinking, it was the worst pain I had ever suffered, he then forced his wrist into my mouth I tried to resist him but it was too late as the cold coppery liquid travelled down my throat.

My heart was beginning to slow, pain radiated through my being I dropped to my knees and Vlad let me fall he didn't stop me. "I'll allow you to transition," he said and walked out leaving me alone. I just stared after him, he slammed the door shut and locked it behind him. I could feel and hear my heart slowing down, I began to feel weak and I soon lay on the floor and my vision went black.

It must have been a few hours later when I woke up, I felt cold, the first thing I noticed was how loud everything was to me, I was sure I could hear everything, from a door being slammed on the other side of the castle to voices from the main hall. My eye sight had been improved I saw the world differently, it was like someone had lifted a veil that had been hiding the world from view, but it was beautiful.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro