21. @BranchieAndPoppy

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A Friendship can start in various ways - & This Time it started with Book Recommendation!  ^_^ 📖👍

I was first Recommended to read @BranchieAndPoppy 's book, checked that book, liked it, told her about it in Inbox - & that's how We Started talking! :)

Our conversation was going well - so we talked again & again - & it soon turned out that we have at least 4 common Friends here! 😁👍

She's very kind, imaginative & has good fanfics ideas - so if you are a Trolls Fan too - Please, Read Her Books!  ( - You will Like Them! ). 

She likes My Books as well - & I tried to share My Good Energy with her. * The attemped was successful, my hands got warm then, I felt some tingling in fingers & my one cheek got itchy ( all those are possible things that usually happen when I'm sharing my energy ) - but something New happened again... - Cause All My Energy Receivers' hands got either both warm or both cold before - & her hands got one warm, the other cold ( this has never happened before! :) - so I guess it depends on a person, cause everyone reacts a bit different then ). But one thing that is Always Common for My Energy Receivers is: They All feel Better when I share some Good Energy with Them. 

And @BranchieAndPoppy said that 'She felt Refreshed' - so I guess it worked Again!  ^_^ 🙌

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro