25. Twitter @LexiSparkles98

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

We follow each other on twitter since quite a long time, she also follows All of My Friends From our 'Twitter Movie Trolls Group' & belongs to @Poppy_Trolls ' Twitter Sunshines ( The Most Positive Accounts Poppy Chooses Herself :) ).

What I like about her the Most is: Her Kindness, Optimism & Love for Animals, especially cats ( she has two Beautiful Cats 🐱🐱 & I am sure that she takes good care of them! ). She is this kind of a Person you start talking with - & you feel as if You Knew Her Since You Were Born! :D - Really, she's Really Good to talk with, & I could talk with her All Day, if we had that much time!  ^_^

She tweets Lots of Great Motivational Quotes my other friends & I often Retweet, She Likes Trolls & Frozen, & her Favorite Color is Pink 🌸. She's also a Very Ambitious Person & she would like to become a Writer or a Photographer! :)  ( - I wish her Both! :) - Then she could illustrate the books she writes with Pictures She Took Herself! 😤📷 - Why not?  ^)^ ). 

*When I tried sharing My Good Energy with her, the new thing was: except the 'normal warmth in my hands' my both cheeks got itchy, I felt some tingling in my left shoulder & for a moment I had a nice feeling as if something was massaging my head & my feet! :) ( <- That hasn't happened before, but it all was positive, & she felt better, happier & more energetic ).

🔹And I Experienced a 'Double Positive Result' for the 2nd Time in My Life! :D

- I call it like that when Both My Receiver & I Feel Very Happy & Energetic after my Energy Sharing ( It's usually only Them who feels better, not me - & This Happened Only Once Before & Lasted 3 Days Then! :) ). 

- I shared My Energy with her 2 Days Ago: And it is Still Working For Us Both! 😁👍

( *So I am almost sure that It May Last Equally Long This Time! :) ... - & I will tell you in comments when it stops!  ^_~ )

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro