37: New shelter

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

CW: Violence, death, mentions of sex and noncon.

Eden watched as the knife in her hand was deep in Petra's stomach. The brown haired teen coughed out blood in surprise, taking a few steps back. Teruko took that opportunity to unarm them. She grabbed them by the hair and pulled it backwards, throwing them to the floor and making them drop their knives. "Ghah-" they coughed out.

"Stay down, you asshole." the lucky student deadpanned, a foot dug in their chest, careful to not move the knife plunged on Petra's chest. They squirmed in pain.

"...W-What have I done..?" Eden mumbled, looking down at her hands. There was a small bit of blood splattered on her gloves. Teruko raised her head, looking at the clockmaker with confusion.

"Eden?" she asked. She didn't respond, her eyes glued to her hands. Teruko glanced at her with worry. Petra glared at the two, breathing heavily. They were seething, filled with rage. They were not going die here. They couldn't. Nayoko still needed them.

"AAAAAAH!" Teruko screamed in pain as Petra pulled the knife out of their stomach and stabbed the lucky student in the leg with it. Teruko stumbled backwards, falling to the floor in pain.

"TERUKO!" Eden yelled, alarmed and scared. Petra grabbed the knife, pulling it out of the brunette's leg before slowly getting up, glaring at Eden. The clockmaker squirmed in fear, looking at them with wide eyes. She stepped back slowly, her whole body shaking. Petra was breathing heavy, clutching their stomach with their free hand.

"You... I'll kill you..." they whispered, blood dripping from their mouth, rolling down their chin. They wiped it with their sleeve, slowly walking towards the smaller, cowering clockmaker. Teruko attempted to get up, but the pain in her legs was overbearing, only making her fall to the floor yet again. She groaned.

"Eden..! Run!" she told her. Eden didn't listen. It was more like she couldn't. She couldn't move. The fear was too much. Petra stood right in front of her, the knife raised right above her head.

"You're going to die. Painfully." they told her "Any last words?" they asked, glaring at her. She only let out a choked sob in response.

"Well then. Goodbye, Eden Tobisa."

"HYAAAAAHHHH!"

In just seconds, Petra was on the ground, being tackled by the familiar hooded effects artist as they were now being punched in the face. She landed two clean right hooks on Petra before they were out cold. "J..?!" Teruko gasped, shocked, sitting on her knees, still unable to get up. The effects artist got up, breathing heavily. She wiped the sweat off of her face with her sleeve.

"Stay down." she growled, stomping on their stomach. Their blood stained her clothes. She didn't seem to care.

"Nice to see you two." she huffed out. Almost immediately, Eden ran up to her and hugged her. J froze, her cheeks reddening. She wasn't expecting the hug at all.

"I'm so glad you're okay!!" the clockmaker sobbed. The effects artist just nodded, looking away.

"Teruko?! Eden?!" they heard Charles exclaim as him and Levi ran to them, Ace in Levi's arms. J's eyes widened.

"What the hell happened to Ace?!" she questioned, worried. As Charles helped Teruko up, Levi sighed in relief.

"I'm glad you're okay, J... I'm so glad..." the personal stylist smiled, hugging J. She hugged him, awkwardly patting his back.

"Yeah..." she whispered.

"Now all we need to do is regroup with the others." Eden sighed in relief. Charles, J and Teruko looked at her in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" the luckster asked.

"We came with some of our relatives. Eden's mother, Ace's older sister and... Arei's older sister. When we get out, we are planning on searching for a new shelter, as staying in SilverWing is not safe anymore." Levi explained. J's face fell, and everyone noticed.

"J?" Eden whispered. J merely shook her head as a way to say she was okay.

"Eden! Levi!" Alicia's voice could be heard as Alicia, Fuyuko and Mandy ran to them.

"Are you guys okay?!" Alicia questioned, worried. The two nodded.

"Thank god..." Mandy sighed in relief.

"Who are you?" Charles asked, wary of them. Even if the three were on their side, they still were from SilverWing, were they not?

"I'm Alicia Markey! Nice to meet you!" Alicia introdced herself. J's eyes widened, so did Charles' and Teruko's. Markey? Then that meant she was related to Ace. Oh shit.

"I'm Mandy Tobisa, Eden's mother. Thank you so much for helping my daughter." Mandy smiled, patting Eden on the head.

"It was no problem, Ms. Tobisa." Charles spoke, leaning his head forwards. The rest then turned to Fuyuko.

"I'm... Fuyuko Nageishi." she whispered, looking away. J's eyed widened even more. She was one of the people who made Arei miserable. She gritted her teeth, her shock slowly turning into anger.

"J, did you find them??"

The other survivors froze when they heard David's voice. Their heads snapped in his direction as the supposedly dead inspirational speaker ran to J with Elliot, Katy and Mary right behind him. She paused before she nodded. David sighed in relief. "Thank god..."

"Uh, Mr. David? T-They are right there..." Katy whispered, pointing to the others. David turned his head slowly to where Katy was pointing, his face falling slowly.

"Am... Am I seeing this right? Or h-have I lost too much blood and started hallucinating David is here?" Teruko asked, looking at Charles. He shook his head.

"D-David..?" Eden whispered, eyes wide. David nodded.

"Didn't think it would be this fast we'd see each other again..." he mumbled, not missing the glare on the chemist's face. He hadn't forgiven him, and he understood. He wasn't an idiot to not understand.

"J. How is he here?" Levi asked, wary. What if this wasn't J? What if it was someone acting as her? He couldn't risk it. Not right now. He hated doubting his friends, but... Teruko and Ace were both injured. And he couldn't risk it.

"To be honest, I don't know either. And I will get my answers soon. Right now, we need to leave." the effects artist told them.

"How? We obviously can't go back to SilverWing." Teruko asked. David chuckled.

"Well, glad you asked. Because I have the perfect place." he smiled "A place you can trust, as people who know Ace run it." he added. Levi's eyes widened. People who knew Ace?

"Take us there, then, please!" Alicia pleaded "If it really is safe, then... Then..." she trailed off, her words dying in her throat. Levi could guess what she wanted to say.

"Follow me. We're going to the Heaven's Wheel Club."

Nayoko groaned, wiping the blood off of her face. "I did warn you about him." a woman with dark blue hair and piercing black eyes sighed, patching her nose.

"I know, I know." Nayoko sighed, rubbing the back of her head "Still, it was fun to see him so angry." she admitted, a smirk on her face "He becomes far more predictable. And it will be easier to fight him if I can read him easily." she explained. The woman rolled her eyes.

"Serious, Nayo?" she sighed.

"Hey, Loona. You want to fuck Levi, you can't say anything." Nayoko shot back. Loona giggled.

"That's true. I want to fuck him again, hehehe." she smiled, drowning in her own fantasies "Just seeing him struggle against me while crying out for me to stop... It's so beautiful." she giggled, a crazed look in her face. Nayoko smiled.

"Classic Loona... It's good to have your crazy ass here."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro