Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A life like no other
~~~~~~

"I am your creator"

"But I am your destroyer"

Her eyes hide a lot of secrets, one of them is her identity. With a single snap when she can end the world why is she acting like a damsel in distress.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Maaaa!!" I shouted calling as loud as I could. She had betrayed me.

"Ragu? What happened, why are you crying!"

I raised my hand which had a letter in it, a letter which had broken me.

"You," I shouted," Maa, you cancelled my admission. You knew how important was it for me to be a part of W.University of —"

"Shut up Ragini. Don't complete it. I cancelled your admission because you will be joining St. Stephens."

"Your St. Stephens?" I asked surprised. She wanted me to go to a college where she was the principal? Why would I want to go there when I had received a seat in my dream college.

"Yes, my college. You aren't joining WUW. I am not letting you go there, never."

"Ma!! You can't stop me from going there!! Its my right!"

"No it isn't. If parental support isn't given WUW will never accept you."

"But- but you knew I wanted to go there after di!" I cried. I couldn't stop the tears from spilling.

"And you think I will let you commit the same mistake Anusha did? I lost my one daughter, I am not losing you. Anish has already been informed."

"About?"

"That you will not disclose your identity."

"Wait, what?"

"You will not disclose that you are my daughter and Ansish's sister."

"Maa, I wanted to attend WUW," I tried once more. She couldn't just snatch my dreams away. But her lips were in a tight line.

"Why do I think there's more to it.." I started.

And then she spoke, silencing me for once and all.

"You will not use your powers. You will not let any body know that you are a Witch."

Heyaaa!!! So I am back with myyyyy neew story!! Which is also already written except for a part or two. Nonetheless I have posted it!!

Genuinely, I feel very proud of this work of mine as I feel its one of my best.

Tell me, if you all are interested to know about Ragini and her adventure ;-)

Also, how do you feel about the concept?

And, are you willing to read the next chapters?

The plot is completely mine and any similarity is purely coincidental. I wouldn't support any copy or usage of the same plot as mine. It deals with fictional world. It can be dark, thrilling and mysterious.

(Also if you think- it is completely different from Mistaken. Its a whole lot more MAGICAL AND MYSTERIOUS)

~~~~~~~~~

The cover page, because I don't think Teja was quite visible when seen normally.

Sooo do tell me your reviews and views!?!?

Andd do vote, comment and share❤️
I 'll update the new chapter soon❤️

Until then,

Take Care❤️
Love,
Meeethiii

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro