♡2♡

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

✧✧✧

The room was quiet, the only sound being the soft hum of Brenda's headphones as she jammed to her favorite tunes. I was engrossed in my phone, chatting with friends on WhatsApp, when I noticed the silence. It was a stark contrast to the earlier bustle, when Mira had been getting ready for her date, her laughter and chatter filling the air. Now, she was gone, having left earlier looking stunning.

Brenda suddenly sprang to her feet, her eyes sparkling with excitement. I looked up from my phone, curious about the sudden outburst.

She flashed me a sheepish grin, her cheeks flushing pink. "My boyfriend is around," she whispered, her voice barely containing her enthusiasm. I smiled knowingly and nodded, returning to my phone.

Within 20 minutes, Brenda had transformed before my eyes. She emerged from her room looking radiant in a crisp white crop top and a bright blue short skirt, her legs looking toned and tan. Her braids were swept up into a ponytail, showcasing her glowing complexion. A spritz of floral perfume lingered in the air as she twirled around, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Have fun!" I told her. She giggled, winking at me before grabbing her bag and sashaying out the door, leaving behind a trail of sweetness.

Ah, the solitary life of a single human.

I was deep in slumber, probably snoring away, when the door burst open, shattering the peace. I jolted upright, my heart racing, as Mira sauntered in, a mischievous grin spreading across her face.

"Hey, biiitch!" she exclaimed, her voice husky from a night out.

I raised an eyebrow, my senses on high alert, and asked, "Did you drink?"

The faint scent of alcohol wafted through the air, and Mira's sheepish expression confirmed my suspicions.

"A little," she admitted, her eyes sparkling with a hint of mischief, as she flopped onto her bed.

"'On a first date?' I asked, my tone laced with surprise.

Mira's response was short: "It's a long story."

I raised an eyebrow, intrigued, and murmured, "Uh-huh."

She tossed her clutch bag onto her bed and began to slip off her shoes, her movements chaotic. "Samson is a really nice guy," she said, "And he's really handsome too."

I nodded agreeably, even though I hadn't laid eyes on him yet.

"So, while we were eating at Renny's, he told me about this new bar he and his friends discovered," Mira began, a sly grin spreading across her face.

She rolled her eyes, and I knew exactly what that meant. "You know me..."she said, her voice trailing off, leaving me to fill in the blanks.

Oh, yes, I knew her all too well - always up for a adventure, never one to turn down a dare.

"I insisted that he take me there, and he did... and we had a few shots... and..." She paused, building the suspense, her eyes sparkling with mischief, leaving me wondering what on earth she had gotten herself into this time.

"No, don't do this!" I said, laughing and trying to get her to finish the impending story.

"Watch out for season two!" She joked.

I flung a throw pillow at her, playfully protesting, "You've got to be kidding me!"

But she just laughed, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "Alright, alright... and we ended up making out at the back of an UBER."

I gasped, feigning shock, "No you didn't!"

Mira just nodded, a sly grin still plastered on her face. "I did," she confirmed, and we both burst out laughing.

"How was the kiss?"I asked curiously.

Mira's gaze drifted off, her eyes glazing over as if lost in thought.

"It was like heaven," she replied, her voice barely above a whisper. She was transported, reliving the moment, and I could almost see the memory playing out in her mind like a dreamy haze. The soft focus of her eyes, the gentle curve of her smile, and the wistful sigh that escaped her lips all hinted at a kiss that was nothing short of sublime.

I sighed wistfully, a pang of nostalgia washing over me. I could relate all too well to the magic of a captivating kiss. I remember - the way he used to kiss me, his lips tender and demanding all at once; the way his touch ignited a fire within me; and the wicked, wonderful things he did with his mouth, leaving me breathless and yearning for more...

I slammed the brakes on my mental meandering, my face flushing with heat.

What the hell was I thinking?!

I couldn't believe I was indulging in such nostalgic nonsense. I must be desperate, I thought, chuckling wryly to myself. Maybe I just need to get laid. It's been a dry spell of five long months, after all. I shook my head, laughing at my own foolishness, and stood up to take a refreshing cold shower, hoping to wash away the lingering thoughts.

The door swung open, and Brenda stepped inside, her eyes brimming with tears. Her face was etched with worry, and her usual bright smile was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, my concern piqued. She slumped her shoulders, letting her bag slide to the floor, and collapsed onto the bed beside Mira.

"I had a huge fight with my boyfriend," she confessed, her voice trembling.

Mira immediately wrapped a comforting arm around her, and I joined in, offering a supportive nod.

"What about?" Mira asked gently, her eyes filled with empathy.

Brenda's lips trembled as she bit her lower lip, struggling to hold back tears. "He's always so closed off, he doesn't tell me much... I don't know a lot about him," she admitted, her voice barely above a whisper.

I raised an eyebrow, curious. "How long have you guys been dating?" I asked, trying to gauge the situation.

"Two months," Brenda replied, her eyes welling up again.

Mira let out a snort of laughter, but I shot her a warning look, and she quickly composed herself, realizing that this wasn't the time for jokes.

"You guys just started dating," Mira pointed out, her voice softening.

"True," I agreed, nodding in understanding. "You have a lot of time to get to know each other, to build trust and connection."

Brenda's eyes lit up with hope, and she leaned in, eager for reassurance. "You think so?" she asked, her voice laced with vulnerability.

I offered her a warm, encouraging smile. "Yes, absolutely," I said, my tone confident.

Mira nodded in agreement and reached out to pat Brenda's back in a gentle, comforting gesture. The three of us sat there for a moment, surrounded by the quiet understanding.

Brenda's face brightened with a smile, but then her brow furrowed again, a hint of worry creasing her forehead. "But he still wears a bracelet with an initial that's not mine," she said, her voice laced with a mix of curiosity and concern.

Mira's expression turned reassuring, her eyes filled with understanding. "Don't jump to conclusions, Brenda. It could be his mother's or sister's initial - you never know," she said, her voice calm and rational.

I nodded in agreement, supporting Mira's words. "Just ask him about it, Brenda. Communication is key in any relationship. Don't assume the worst - give him a chance to explain," I added, trying to offer a balanced perspective.

Brenda's face lit up with a radiant grin, illuminating the room with her warmth. "You guys are the best!" she exclaimed, enveloping us in a tight hug.

Mira chuckled, "Yeah, we know, but can you let us go now? You smell like cum."

I laughed in agreement.

Brenda's face turned bright red as she hurriedly released us and rushed to the bathroom, still blushing.

~

The next morning, Mira groggily got ready for her 8 am class, grumbling and cursing at us as we slept in. Meanwhile, Brenda and I enjoyed a leisurely morning, knowing our classes didn't start until 10 am. Mira, a dedicated science student, was pursuing a degree in computer science, and her early morning classes were a testament to her hard work and determination.

Two hours after Mira had departed, Brenda and I finally stirred, getting ready for our own classes. As we made our way to our first lecture, the campus was buzzing with activity. After the class ended, the crowd surged forward, eager to reach their next destination.

In the chaos, someone accidentally collided with me, sending me off balance. Just as I was about to stumble, a swift hand grasped my wrist, steadying me. I breathed a silent prayer of gratitude before turning to face my rescuer, a smile of thanks already forming on my lips.

My eyes widened in surprise, but I quickly regained my composure.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed, my voice sincere.

The cute guy flashed a warm, friendly smile. As he continued on his way, I couldn't help but stare after him.

I was in love.

Eh. Nah.

But let's be real, who can resist a charming smile and chiseled features?

"Was that an angel?" Brenda asked, her voice dripping with drama and exaggeration.

I played along, a sly grin spreading across my face. "Why, yes, that was none other than Angel Michael himself," I replied, my tone deadpan.

Brenda burst out laughing, playfully hitting me with her tote bag.

~

The house was finally complete, but our energy was depleted. The three of us lay on our beds, our stomachs growling with hunger, but our bodies too exhausted to muster the strength to cook.

"I'm craving Renny's," I said, my voice laced with longing.

"Me too," Mira and Brenda chimed in unison, their eyes closed, their faces relaxed.

I stood up, a sudden surge of determination coursing through my veins. "Let's go get it," I declared, my words met with a chorus of enthusiastic nods and weary smiles.

We slowly got up, our bodies aching, but our craving for Renny's delicious food propelling us forward.

Brenda's phone rang, and she answered with a sweet voice; "Hello, babe."

I raised an eyebrow at Mira, and we exchanged a knowing glance.

"I guess they've settled," I whispered.

Mira nodded in agreement, a sly smile playing on her lips. "I guess. We better not disturb the lovebirds," she said, her voice low and teasing.

She turned to Brenda, who was still engrossed in her call. "I'll buy dinner for you, and you can wire me the money later," Mira offered, her generosity met with a grateful nod and a silent 'thank you' from Brenda.

We savored the aroma of fried rice, hotdogs, and boiled eggs, our hunger momentarily forgotten in anticipation of the delicious meal ahead. As we strolled back to our room, Mira and I chatted about our day, our conversation flowing effortlessly.

Without much thought, I pushed open the door to our room, and my eyes widened in shock. My heart raced, and I felt like I was about to faint.

✧✧✧

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro