Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dil mera hain naasamaj kitna
Bekhabar yeh bewakoof bada
Chahta hain kitna tujhe
Khud magar nahi jaan saka

How much the words of the song made sense in his life. He had set out to woo her so as to win a bet placed with his seniors. But during all this, he never realised when he fell in love with her.

Iss dard-e-dil ki sifaarish
Ab karde koi yahan
Ke mil jaaye ise voh baarish
Jo bhigaade poori tarah

It was raining heavily the day he placed the bet. It was raining heavily when she came to know of the bet. And it was raining heavily too, the day she poured out the pain of the heartbreak he had given her and also on the day when she confronted him, leaving him in tears and the realisation of his love. It is raining now too, after she declared her hatred for him.

Kya hua asar tere saath rehkar na jaane
Ki hosh mujhe na aa raha
Lafz mere the zubaan pe aake ruke
par ho na sake voh bayan

Her memories seemed to not leave him even for a moment. Wherever he looked, he found her. Sometimes smiling, sometimes giggling, sometimes puffing her cute face. He could see and think only about her. His heart seemed to scream and tell him to win her for he loved her truly. No one had ever made a place in his heart except his Nanu. Now it was only her and he dint seem to understand anything apart from her.

Dhadkan tera hi naam jo le
aankhen bhi paigaam ye de
Teri nazar ka hi ye asar hain
Mujhpe jo hua

Truly indeed, his heart was taking only one name- Naina. Her name suited her as her eyes were truly beautiful and expressive. They were the ones which reflected her selfless love for him, her pain and all her emotions. And maybe they were the ones who stole his heart in the beginning!

Tu jo mila toh zindagi hain badli
Main poora naya ho gaya
Hain beasar duniya ki baatein badi hi
Ab teri sunu main sada

Yes indeed! He had truly changed and this change was all because of her. Wish he had told her about the bet before the seniors told her. Wish he hadn't listened to their taunts and in a fit of rage,placed that bet.

Suddenly the power cut and the song too stopped playing. His eyes held tears but then he wiped them with a strengthened resolve to win her love back at any cost
He had truly changed, and all for his Naina! Yes, she belonged to him and only him. All his life he craved for love, which only his Nanu gave. But of course it wasn't enough! Nanu's love did not heal the wounds of his heart, those which were due to his mother's ignorance towards him. When he needed her the most, she was busy with her so called family, completely abandoning him in a hostel.
But now, things were different! He had finally found love and he wasn't going to let it leave him and go.
"Main aa raha hu Naina! Main tumhare dil mein phir apni jagah banaunga....tum sirf meri ho aur main tumhe apne se door nahi jaane doonga....abhi tumhe takleef hui hain...tumhara dil toota hain....par main phir se use jodunga...kyunki ab mujhe ehsaas ho gaya hain ki Naina ke bina Sameer kuch bhi nahi! Kuch bhi nahi!"
(I am coming Naina! I will make my place in your heart once again. You are only mine and I will not let you go away from me. Now you are hurt...your heart has been broken...but I will mend it....because I have realised now that this Sameer is nothing with Naina.. nothing!)

So, how was it?
This is an OS, to show Sameer's side of the story. His side as to how he resolves to win back his Naina, whose heart he had broken!
This isn't long, I know just some 650+ words. But hope u enjoy reading it.

Lovingly,
Pratyu

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro