1- The Psycho Chaser of The Past

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A week had passed in the blink of an eye, time of Annika leaving her house to settle in Mumbai had approached. Annika's mother and sister had taken the duty to make her perfectly ready before she leave for her in-laws. Her sasural is in Mumbai. After Shivaay's settlement there, everyone had decided to settle in Mumbai forever.

It'll be taking at least 3 days journey, it will take them to reach Mumbai. Due to some problems in weather, they will have to take the land route. For the first time in her life, Annika hates the fact of raining. Now she have to travel some 800 km to meet her in-laws.

To free herself from boredom, she let her mind linger in the thoughts of her in-laws. She remembers of meeting OmRu, they were Shivaay's life as she have heard it from their dad. Prinku, her sister in law had met her in trip to Pune few months back. She met OmRu often during her visits to Pune. They talk of Shivaay with her. Hearing them talking of Shivaay, always warms her heart for some unknown reason. Soon she realized it was love. Then her thoughts unknowingly had drifted towards to Shivaay.

She had heard a lot about him from media and her dad. He always remained hidden under the shadows. He likes to lead a normal life and had kept himself away from the media. He may live in shadows but his wonders are the talk of the town.

Suddenly Annika feels something strange about the place where the car was passing. They were in the middle of a dense forest.

An uncanny feeling was arousing and increasing with each passing moment. A feeling that she can't described. She couldn't breath, it felt as if someone was choking her. Her heart was racing and all she wanted to do was curl up into a ball and wait for someone to save her. But no one would, no one was there. A choked cry for help forced itself up her throat, and she felt a drop run down her cheek. It seemed as if this was the end of the road for her.

Suddenly the car stopped near a lonely place.

Annika ask the driver,"Bhaiya, wh-why did you stop t-the car? Wh-What i-is the problem.?"

The door of car from left side opening was heard. Jerking her head she saw someone....that left her shocked.

Daksh Khurana, that psycho chaser. Daksh was her batchmate in college. He had proposed Annika in many ways and Annika had turned him down. He had kept tabs on her for past few years. After getting the news, he had rushed to stop her.
**Flashback
D-"Annika, will you marry me? I love you. I can do anything to have you. Please agree to my proposal. Marry Me. I'll keep you happy."
A-"Daksh FYI I am already married to someone. My husband is a successful business tycoon .
Moving aside with books in her hand, she spoke again.
"After, my studies I am going to him forever. I can't marry you. I will pray to God to give you a girl who is more deserving than me. May she comes to your life very soon."
Saying this she left the place.
Daksh stared at her angrily.
Annika you're mine only, I won't allow you to be any other person if you're not mine."
End**

Annika shocked at the person in front of her. Gathering up her courage she spoked up," Da..Dak..Dakksh, what are doing
here ?"
Daksh smirked evilly at her. She was cowering back in fear.
" Annika, Annika I have told you before that I can do anything to get you as my wife. I will not let be any other man claim you as his if you can't be mine ." Daksh said evilly.

Annika panics. She didn't know what to do. Fear had gripped her heart.
Daksh eyes at her with evil smile.

Precap-Annika away from the car. Daksh unaware of it.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro