2-Kidnapping

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Recap

The door of car from left side opening was heard. Jerking her head she saw someone....that left her shocked......Daksh Khurana, that psycho chaser. Daksh was her batchmate in college. He had proposed Annika in many ways and Annika had turned him down. ......

Annika shocked at the person in front of her. Gathering up her courage she spoked up," Da..Dak..Dakksh, what are doing  

Saleen Malhotra as Siddhart Vikram Rana, Annika's bff.

Mouni Roy as Ahana Vikram Rana, Sid's sister.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daksh takes out a gun from his trousers pocket and shoots the driver. The gunshots cracked into the air as loud as thunder but without the raw power of a storm. In comparison they were tinny and small, coming from one direction only. Even if they could have been mistaken for the cracks of an oncoming squall there wasn't a cloud in the sky.

Annika  was petrified at the sight before her.She couldn't breath, it felt as if someone was choking her. Her heart was racing and all she wanted to do was curl up into a ball and wait for someone to save her. But no one would, no one was there. A choked cry for help forced itself up her throat, and she felt a drop run down her cheek. It seemed as if this was the end of the road for her. 

He went near Annika and took advantage of her petrified state. Cuffing her hands in a handcuff and he went to the driver seat. He started to drive furiously. In between the drives, he kept taking few glances of Annika. 

A grin spread over Daksh's face, wide and open, showing his over-whitened teeth. In that moment his motives were laid bare; he was a mocker, one who enjoyed whatever torment he could inflict on others.

Annika was trembling in fear. Her forehead was dipped in the crystal beads of the saline sweat. Her hands were trembling. No one word came out of her mouth since the incident she noticed some minutes ago.

Smirking at her, Daksh spoke up, "My dear Annika  you surely remembered telling me about your Shivaay."
Smirking evilly, he spoked again,"Your Shivaay is very successful buisnessman, hmm...,so he can choose have suitable bride for himself, I guess ."

"You already know I desire for you, I love you from my heart."he said in a so called innocent tone which increased her fear. As much as she tried to hold it in, the pain came out like an uproar from her throat in the form of a silent scream. The beads of water started falling down one after another, without a sign of stopping.

Annika in between her crying, she gathered up her courage and spoke to Daksh," Daksh, please leave me,what bad I have ever done to you? Why are you doing this things like this to me and other? Why did you killed that innocent kaka?"

Daksh stopped the car at a mandir. He went to Annika and opened the door. Putting a hand under her chin and made her look forcefully at him. He spoke up," Come and let's marry today. You will be mine forever. I'll be yours."

"Shivaay is legally a  bachelor I assume. You are not legally his wife too." he said pointing out the loopholes in order to get her married.

Annika fiercely spoke up says,"Mr DAKSH KHURANA! Marriage isn't a ring worn or a paper signed. It is not something endured but savored. It is the union of two hearts beating in sync, each that would sacrifice for the other's happiness and well being. I had married Shivaay in childhood but it was not legal. Our hearts had accepted each other. Our heart beats in sync for each other.I will prefer to die but I will never marry you, I will always be my Shivaay's Annika. Always will be his bride. His wife till death. Nothing can tore us apart."

Daksh men had arranged a pandit. He asked someone from nearby area to make Annika ready in a bridal wear. 

Daksh takes the gun out  and points it at the pandit to start the rituals for marriage.

He asked Annika to wait for him.  He went to fetch things  like sindoor, mangalsutra for Annika etc.
Pandit is preparing for rituals and Daksh was busy in purchasing the things. Suddenly someone comes behind Annika and releases her Annika's hand from the ropes and ask her to follow him. Annika smiled at the man. She felt now safe.

He took her to a safe place. He opens up the hood he is wearing only to find it's  Siddarth, Annika's best friend and provides Annika with some money and food. He further instructs  her to travel  to Mumbai with his sister Ahana and assured that she will be safe.

Precap- Siddharth,Annika and Ahana escapes from Daksh. Daksh was searching for Annika madly in forest.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro