10 facts about me

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

hey guys XD. so i was tagged by VampireWolf4eva to say 10 facts about me (if your aren't already please follow her) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so here i go........

1) i like sports, i prefer playing more than watching. sports like soccer, netball and karate.

2) i absolutely LOVE leopards and their print

3) i have so of the most amazing people in the world as my friends (eg VampireWolf4eva) - lol

4) i have 2 younger sisters and a younger brother (which makes me he eldest)

5) i LOVE the colours blue and purple (i also like fluro colours too)

6) im in middle school and like it so far

7) i enjoy playing netball, soccer and karate

8) i enjoy dancing, shopping, roller skating with my bestie and basically just chilling with my friends and family

9) my first name is Madison (but i dont really like it) so everyone calls me Maddy XD

10) and last but not least, i like to read, and be apart of other peoples book (which is weird i know, considering im in a book right now with some friends and they keep telling me to put in some ideas but i cant, its weird i know) - lol

VampireWolf4eva is getting people to guess her name but if you haven't seen, my name is maddy so instead i will do a character - please comment if you like guessing characters and i might be able to do some more XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there is nothing i can really think of that you can guess about me so i will give you clues of a person (like an actor/actress)comment and have a guess of who you tink the person im describing is

i am a character from walt disney, i am male, i have a wife (or girlfriend), i think i am one of the most popular and loved disney characters, im a classic and in real life i am a small animal.

so there is your clues, please have a guess in the comments below...

okay so thanks for the tag

i am going to pass the tag onto.....

everyone that has read this!!!!!!

i hope you have fun writing this for yourselves,

haha thanks guys for reading, if you have any questions that you want me to answer for you please comment and i will answer the best i can XD

thanks guys XD  

good luck!! 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro