100 Everything/ Sakura Rant

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

I just noticed that I'm to 100 followers.

That's awesome!!!

I didn't know that I could ever reach that number. All my followers are amazing and I hope you guys have a great rest of the year.

And I wanna say thanks to all the people who talked to me (commented with me Idfk) and hung out with me on wattpad. Some people might say I'm taking this way too seriously but this is just me. I tend to make a big deal out of everything but that's okay. Right?

That was so random I don't even know what I'm talking about now lol

NOW BACK TO THE MAIN POINT ABOUT THIS THINGY.

Since I got 100 followers I'm gonna do something special for you guys. 🌚

1. I'll post another chapter of "Once Apon a Time" on the account TheFabulousSquad. I'll make sure it's a long chapter. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. I'll give shoutouts to my top 10 favorite followers

Aaaaaaaaaaaand finally

3. I'll put my 100th follower on my bio and follow them back if not not already following them.

So thanks guys!!! You're all the best and I'm so thankful for you all.

Oh yeah and here's a rant. I'll rant about the one and onlyyyyyy

SAKURA!!!!!!!

Ok so let's start:

Sakura Haruno. (Genin)

Sakura Haruno was assigned to team 7 along with Naruto Uzumaki, and Sasuke Uchiha. Her sensai was none other than Kakashi Hatake, the son of the white fang. She thought she was prepared to become a ninja and complete missions with her team.

But little did she know...

It wasn't gonna be easy.

She found herself not being able to help her teammates the way she wanted, but instead, got in their way. She couldn't even save the love of her life, from learning under the rouge sanin, Orochimaru.

She felt awful and thought that she was useless and couldn't help anyone in the time of need.

So she trained under Tsunade to get stronger.

And that's exactly what happened to her.

She got stronger.

Stronger than anyone could imagine.

Sakura Haruno. (Chunin)

The kunoichi of Konohagakure. The only one with perfect chakra control. She had gotten stronger during the past 2 years, thanks to the fifth hokage, Tsunade. Her inhuman strength and her medical ninjutsu makes Sakura nearly unstoppable for anyone.

She can no longer be called weak anymore. Because she's proved to everyone and herself,

That she is in fact,

Strong

But she has not forgotten about one young man that never got the chance to see her grow and succeed during those two years.

Sasuke.

The used-to-be love of her life that left her and the leaf village, taking Sakura's heart with him. He shattered her heart full of love into a million pieces, leaving her to pick up the discard belongings by herself.

She told herself that she didn't love him anymore after that, and tried to erase all memory of him into oblivion. But no, she wanted him to come back no matter how many times she told herself that she hated him.

Naruto was there to help heal that wounded heart, but he could tell that Sakura was still madly in love with Sasuke. That's why he swore to find and bring back Sasuke to his home.

His real home.

Then when Pein and the war comes, she feels pressured. She had so much tasks on her shoulders, and the anxiety is killing her. The weight is unbearable and she almost crashes.

Almost.

Sakura Uchiha. (The last)

Sakura is finally satisfied with herself. Sasuke has come back, Naruto is okay, and the whole leaf village is back to normal. The war is over and it's peace all over again. There's still battles and things she needs to face, but she has her friends and family to help her through it.

SPEEEAKING OF FAMILY ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

After the war, Sakura's hate for Sasuke slowly disappeared and she fell in love with him all over again. Sasuke finally accepted that he did, in fact, love Sakura. He proposed to her and they got married. Even though Sasuke did not show it often, he still loved Sakura as much as she loved him. Later on they had a child named Sarada Uchiha, a girl. She grew up to have the attitude and looks of her father, but the personality and will of her mother.

Sakura Haruno lived a life full of twist and turns. It was as if she was trapped in a maze and she had to find her way out.

And in the end...

She found her way... out the maze.

Sakura has been a huge inspiration to me as a role model. She has shone us that you can succeed if you just have the will and determination as she did. I used to not like Sakura because I thought she was weak and she couldn't become a true ninja but she proved me wrong.

I know that she is a fictional character, but you can never EVER IN YOUR LIFETIME, meet a person like Sakura.

And I do know that I don't need to do this because she will never respond back, but I feel that I have to get this off my chest.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for every doubting you, for saying that you are weak and will never become true ninja. You are and always will be one of my favorite characters in Naruto.

And i promise to only ship you with only Sasuke for now on. (Although I don't think I can keep that promise hehe~)

We love you Sakura.

If only I didn't miss your birthday.
ಥ﹏ಥ

Well I'll just say it now.

Happy birthday (I'm late I know)

Sakura Uchiha.

That wasn't really a rant but okay.

I'm gonna go do those things I promised to do now!

Bye-bye my little cubs.

-Dari-Sama 🐻

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro