Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Uh oh. Art.

Was tagged by Xx-Ember-xX again! :D

1. *S i g h* Okay  XD

2. Oldest? Alright...

^This piece of crap I did when I was six years old. I thought I was David Attenborough or something and decided to be smart and draw a poster about penguins. I have scribbles from when I was three but it would be a waste of time to dig through all my stuff and find them.

^This is just a rough doodle sketch for an OC/character concept design that I've been thinking about for a while. Obviously, he needs to be refined and fixed, for example, I think the head is way too big, and I need to give him knees, ankle, wrists, and elbows, but I think he's kinda cute I guess? I want to make a collage where he's cut out of plain white paper, wandering around a jungle which is made up of colorful plants and flowers and animals cut from magazines.

I by no means see myself as an artist, though. (Sorry 'bout Wattpad destroying the image quality)

3. Humans. Not that I consider myself able to draw.

4. Two- my default, which is kinda cartoonish doodles, and then the style I've used, like, once, for a more detailed headshot of a person that I did while moving through a tutorial with a really good artist friend of mine.

5. Time to tag some REAl artists!!!

p4per-cr4ne

_Atlxntic_

-Nettle

SagaTheMysticwing

DragonKatGirl

:D

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro