15.Poisioned!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The terrorists have hijacked the plane.They were pointing a gun at Annika...

Terrorist 1: Hey girl! Turn around

Annika does as he says. The other two terrorists tied her hands.

Samz: Leave her...you won't get anything by all this

Terrorist 2: Just shut up lady...else you will lose your life before her

Samz: I don't care

Annika: No...I am doing whatever you are saying...so don't bother others

Terrorist 1: So tell us who are you or who is that great personality that you know? We know that you are someone famous and you can get us what we want...So tell right away else you would see the door of heaven

Annika: I am no one...I don't know anyone... In fact I am no one famous...you are mistaken

One of the terrorists slapped her and pulled her hair.

Annika: Ah!

Terrorist 3: Tell right away...now... 

Annika: I already told the truth...

Terrorist 2: No... now wait and watch what will happen if you don't help us

The terrorist shot one of the passengers.Everyone was shocked and horrified at their action. There were already two dead bodies on the plane by now.

Annika: No! Hey! why are you punishing them? (she shouted)

Terrorist 1: Hey ! Lower your voice...Get our work done and save others...else die with them

Terrorist 2:Tell us why there was a news about you on television...who are you associated with? (he shouted)

Annika: I am associated with no one.

Samz: No! she is famous because ...

Annika: Samz no...

Samz: Let it be Annika...

Terrorist 3: Who the hell are you?

Samz: I can help you

Terrorist 2: First tell us about you (he asked her pointing a gun towards her)

Annika: Samz please...No Shivaay

Samz: I am the Defence Minister of India...I am on my holiday and I have disguised my attire according to that...So I can obviously help...Here check my Identity card.

She handed over her identity card and the terrorist checked it.

Annika: Samz?

Samz: I know Annika you have a very bad general knowledge so you won't be knowing about this.

Annika in mind: Woah...I was with such a reputed personality from such a long time and I didn't know...Samz is such a sweet, humble and kind person...She is a chirpy and naughty lady.Being at such a high post,she doesn't carry even a bit of arrogance.She was always there for me whenever I needed her. She was my neighbour for a long time after that she shifted to Delhi for work purpose...But I never knew this was her work.She carries such a great responsibility on her shoulders alone...That means she must have assisted the Prime Minister and the President and other high officials...Damn...my general knowledge...But what now...these terrorist won't leave her...She is in danger!

Terrorist 2: She is telling the truth...this lady is the Defence Minister of India

Terrorist 1: Seems like we have a good luck

The passengers were relieved at the thought that someone was there who could save them...but they were terrified at the thought that now their problem has increased.

Terrorist 3:She is our key to our goal...now there's more to it no one else in this plane is of our use now...

Terrorist 2: Ya...shoot them all...except the pilot and this lady

Samz: No...you can't do that...You know one thing I have been trained to give away my life for the country...and if you try to kill anyone else I would kill myself...and your only key would be gone...

Annika: Samz...you can't do that

Samz: Just shut up Annika! For now remain silent and let me do my duty...Don't interfere in my work for now

Annika was shocked and remained silent seeing the anger in the eyes of her happy-go-lucky friend.At that moment,she seemed like any other dutiful and responsible officer.

Samz to the terrorists :I promise to help you until then everyone here who are alive should be alive...

Terrorist 1: You can't command us lady! 

Samz: I don't intend to do so...It's just my humble request...

Terrorist 2: No worries ...we have a watch fixed to a child here which would inject highly concentrated poison into his body and then( he pointed towards a child sitting at the corner seat near the window)...that child...the future of your country would be gone forever...anyways that would be a trailer for you all. Same would be all your fate if you try to do any clever act...And yes if this Minister doesn't obey us,then you all would see the worst side of us.

Terrorist 3: Now you all have to wear these.

They made all the passengers wear the watches.

Samz: No need of that...I would help.

Then the mother of the child spoke whose child was used as a bait by the terrorists for fulling their needs.

Mother: Ma'am...please save my child...please ma'am I request you.

Samz: Don't worry ma'am...nothing will happen to anyone 

Terrorist 2 shouted : Everyone silent ! 

Terrorist 3: The plane is now going towards south...

Terrorist 1 to the Air hostess: Tell the pilot to go south west...now...we are not heading to Maldives...we need to go out of India first...the government would have been informed by now that the plane is hijacked...

Air hostess: Sir, but we need to reload the fuel ...we can't travel abroad

Terrorist 1: Just shut up! And do as we say...we will tell you where to land 

The air hostesses nodded and the pilot obeyed their orders.

At Goa,

Shivaay had already reached Goa. He has been waiting for Annika for 7 hours now. 

Shivaay to Khanna: Did you get any information?

Khanna: Sir their plane is missing

Shivaay: What? That's why I was feeling awkward...She is in some problem...

Khanna: Sir the news officials are telling that the plane has been hijacked...and one passenger and one of the pilots have been killed...

Shivaay: What? (shocked)

Shivaay: Just try and find out where the plane is heading(he asked worried)

Khanna: Sir, news reporters are saying it is not in India now...

Shivaay: What? My Annika...is in danger...and I am...what did I do...why did I let her go...

Shivaay murmured to himself and dashed on to the ground on his knees with tears in his eyes.

--------------------------------------------

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro