21.Not the END!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shivaay: It's because...because...hmm...actually you shouldn't go...I have... Yes I have lost the room keys...Ya that's it...I just remembered I have lost the keys...It's fine I will talk to Annika here...Now you both leave...I want an explanation from Annika

Rudra: Bhaiya,why am I feeling that you are trying to kick us out of our room? 

Rudra raised his eyebrows and asked Shivaay eyeing straight at his hazel eyes.

Om: Ya,even I feel the same

Shivaay: No nothing like that...and I am very angry at you for hiding the truth from me

Om: NO Shivaay we never meant to hurt you

Shivaay: Now leave...I don't need any explanation from you...I trust you both...and Obros bond is not that weak...

Rudra: Bhaiya! I really want to hug you now...

Rudra immediately pulled Rudra and Om into a bone crashing hug.

Om: Rudra,pehle emotional tha[Rudra,earlier I was emotional but]

Shivaay: Ab awkward hai...[Now its awkward]

Rudra: Yeh moment itni jaldi kyun nikal jata hai?[Why does this moment go away so soon?]

Shivaay : You can take any other room in the ship...I will stay here whole night

Rudra: Any plans Bhaiya?(he teased )

Om (smiled): Its okay Shivaay...I understand...take care...good night...(to Rudra) Come with me Duffer! (he playfully hit Rudra at the back of his head with his hand)

Rudra: Hmm...Bye bhaiya...good night

They pulled out of the hug and Omru left from the room. 

Now Shivika were alone in the room after so many hours.

Annika: Does that mean you do not trust me?

Shivaay: Do you trust me Annika?

Annika: About myself,I trust and know you completely

Shivaay: Same goes for me

Annika:Then why do you want me to give an explanation?

Shivaay: But I never asked you for that

Annika: Just now you told Omru...to 

Shivaay: Hmm...that was just my way to get them out of the room...so that I could spend some time with my love

Annika looked at him in confusion.

Shivaay: I love you Annika

Annika: I know...

Shivaay: You could have told "I love you too" instead

Annika: But don't you think that would be same as the other couples...you know we should be different...

Shivaay: What? What innovation do you need in that?

Annika: I don't know...but I will find out soon.We should have some code-word.

Shivaay: You know Annika...I had actually dreamt something when I was standing outside on the deck...

Annika: What?

Shivaay: That you...kissed me (he told in his husky voice)

Annika: Cheapde! How can you tell that to me directly? (she almost shouted)

Shivaay: Why?

Annika: How?

Shivaay: Do you want me to show how you did that?

Annika: No! I mean how did you just bluntly say that...

Shivaay: Why can't I?

Annika: Because...

Shivaay: You are my wife Annika...its alright...anyways I had actually decorated our room for you...that's why I wanted to take you there

Annika:Oooo...What? Why?

Shivaay: For doing wrestling...what kind of question is that? Obviously, for us

Annika: For us? Shivaay, I am lying down here all injured and you are planning...

Shivaay: And I am planning? What Annika? (he smirked)

Annika: Nothing! 

Shivaay: Just tell Annika...I know what's in your mind...Ha ha (he started laughing)

Annika: Why are you laughing?

Shivaay: You have really wild thoughts Annika...don't worry we would first do it in our bedroom in Oberoi Mansion

Annika: Haww...( Her mouth opened in a perfect "O" shape)

Shivaay: What made you think that Annika?

Annika: Actually...whenever you decorated our room...it would be for...

Shivaay: I understand...first I had thought about it...but then I thought that can wait...you need to heal first

Annika: Hmm...But Shivaay you didn't get to know about the truth...Huh?

Shivaay: I got to know...but half...please Annika...you swear upon me you have to tell the whole truth to me right now

Annika was shocked at what Shivaay said right then.She was not prepared for that.Shivaay knew he had struck the right cord and was prepared to hear the bitter truth.He had rendered Annika helpless. Annika could not escape from there too.Omru weren't even there to help her.

Being helpless,Annika told every detail of the truth from the beginning. When she ended,both of them had tears in their eyes.None of them spoke.They were silent for several minutes and shared a painful eye-lock.

Shivaay: Annika this is not the truth...Mom lied to you

Annika: Shivaay?

Shivaay: Annika...you know I have been avoiding Mom from many days...I know that's my fault...she used to turn me against you...she couldn't accept you because of her ideology on bloodline,surname and lineage...moreover my ignorance towards her and attention towards you created insecurity in her mind...That's why she wanted you to be away from my life...as of now and then my whole world was you...and never have I given that much importance other than my Mom and my family, specially Omru and Dadi. And she made up this story.

Annika: But Mahi...

Shivaay: Mahi is my brother...I know that now...I am upset with Mom for hiding that...she gave away him to Kamini, my father's mistress...I can't even believe Dad had a mistress...She gave away Oberois heir to her so that she would stay away from the family...Kamini had threatened that she will kill the Oberois and destroy our Empire...she had some sensitive information...she asked for any precious item from my parents and they sold Mahi...I don't know how Mom manages to stay away from one of her son...my brother...I have not confronted Mahi regarding it yet...My parents and Kamini have told them a different story.

Annika: We should tell Mahi...then and Omru too...They also know the fake story...

Shivaay: Hmm...And I would take care of Mom...I will not ignore her anymore... Annika? 

Annika: Hmm...I love you...we will set things right

She assured him with her eyes.

Shivaay: I love you too...that boy...the one in Oman...who gave me his father's diary...I read it

Annika: You got his mother's address? Shivaay, we will first go to her

Shivaay: Annika...his mother is not there...she is dead five years ago...his father was taking him to Goa to show him the place where his father and mother met...they have a house there...and he was going to tell the truth to him that day...but...

Annika: That means he...he became an orphan?

Shivaay: Hmm...

Annika: Shivaay, I think whatever happened,it was for good...living such a life without parents...

Annika sobbed.

Shivaay: Calm down Annika...I understand...I will never let you remember your past

Shivaay sat on the bed beside Annika and caressed her hair. He kissed on her forehead and sat silently and enjoyed his moment with Annika.

Shivaay: Annika get well soon...then I will decorate our room everyday...(He smiled)

Annika blushed at his statement.

Annika: Mobiletod billuji!

Shivaay: What's that?

Annika: Code-word for " I love you!" ...ha ha

Shivaay: Hmm...then Pani phek Pannika!

Annika raised her eyebrows in confusion.

Shivaay: My version of "I love you"...you know in this one too...we gave takkar to each other.

Annika: True...actually I want to hug you right now but you know I am injured.

Shivaay: Don't be a Rudra Pannika!...You can't hug me but I can.

Shivaay lightly hugged Annika taking care that he doesn't hurt her.

Annika: Thanks 

Shivaay: Don't ever utter that word...I know it's manners but don't show your manners to me...I would recommend you to learn some etiquette in some other fields instead...I will always be there to care for you...I will always be there for you

Annika: Would you be my teacher?

Shivaay: In what?

Annika: In teaching me everything that I don't know...you have already taught me how to love...rest all...Sir!

Shivaay: My pleasure Madame...So is it how we end?

Annika: Abhi toh interval hua hai

Shivaay: Kahani abhi baki hai hamari...Ishqbaaazi ka

Annika: So take a U-turn Dear!

Shivaay: And tune in to Star Plus at 10:00pm (IST) and become a part of our Ishqbaaazi 

They laughed together.

-----------------------------------------

The End ...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro