6.Ishqbaaaz!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Happy Ishqbaaaz Day!  All the Ishqbaaazians just join the celebration...our fandom would be trending today in all social medias...Congratulations to all the Ishqbaaaz fans and the cast...The most unique show ever in Indian television has completed its first year with a spin off of it creating history and giving new dimension to Indian television...May the upcoming years bring more success and prosperity to the whole team and the show...Friends on wattpad, hope you have an amazing year ahead...wishing all of you on a virtual birthday of all Ishqbaaazians.

It is the first ever show which made me do things unknowingly which I would have never thought or imagined in my dreams...

I joined Instagram in my class 10 ICSE due to it...now I am following the updates on Twitter, checking out the Youtube daily for some updates...and most important I joined Wattpad because of it and wrote two Fan fictions which I would have never imagined to do and here I got so many frineds...Oh what has Ishqbaaaz done to me...I am a completely different person now...As soon as the clock strikes 6 pm IST my breath gets hitched and I sense that its time for Ishqbaaaz on hotstar...Okay Leave it,back to the story...

-------------------------------------------------

Annika's POV

Almost three days have passed...Now I am losing my hope...Was my love so weak? Was my trust so weak? No he must be busy in some work .He must be coming.

I was feeling low.I was feeling weak.I was lying on the cold floor. It felt as if I was taking my last breaths...I felt my soul was getting separated...I couldn't walk.I couldn't get up.I was faintly closing my eyes. I was going to shut my eyes completely to have my Sleep when I heard someone...

Om: Bhabhi!

Rudra:Bhabhi! 

Om: Nurse take her to the ambulance...Doctor,please treat her...Fast!

I wanted to resist but couldn't move...I was not strong enough...Three days without food is difficult but loneliness adding onto it increases the difficulty to another level...I couldn't speak...so I faintly whispered

Annika: Shivaay? (whispers)

OmRu looked at me with teary eyes...I know something is wrong...I need to know...I tried getting up failing miserably

Annika: Where is he? (says faintly)

Rudra: Bhabhi, bhaiya is in hospital...he denied to get treated unless you get treated.

Annika:What happened?

Om:Bhabhi, Shivaay came here the day he brought you here...He lied to us that he had gone on a business trip...when he didn't make us our routine call for two days...we inquired about him and tracked him...when we reached here...we found him lying down on the floor in his room in this cottage

Rudra: Bhaiya, didn't eat anything for three days, he didn't even take his medicines due to which his blood pressure increased and he had got a faint attack...Bhaiya...

Om: Shivaay didn't want to get treated , he wanted tell you that...he surrenders to you...He wants to meet you...

I was almost crying after listening to all of this...It was all because of me again...Shivaay suffered.He must have felt guilty for keeping me here...I didn't eat that's why he didn't eat ...and medicines ...What have I done? I know Shivaay...he is very stubborn...he wanted me to lose but ...I can't think of anything right now...I just want to see him all right ...My Shivaay...

POV ends

They reach the hospital...Annika had already retained some amount of her energy due to the saline bottles that she had got in the ambulance while her way to the hospital. Finally,she was taken into Shivaay's room in a wheelchair .

Shivaay was lying in the bed with no expressions. It felt as if he was a lifeless body...He had accompanied Annika on her punishment ...He lived in his room for three days away from his family...away from his brothers...away from business...away from the world...and most importantly away from his life...his Annika...

Though he had given the punishment to Annika...he shared the punishment with his love...punishment of loneliness...His ego had outdone his love this time but his love outdid his cruel deeds ...HE SUPPORTED HIS LOVE ALL THE WAY...IN ALL HER HARDSHIPS AND PUNISHMENTS ...He had never left her alone...He had proven his love for Annika...He risked his life only to support her.

--------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro