Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Watch the Movie" Mohsin told Nisha who was looking at him from the past half an hour, her gaze was disturbing him. He tried not to pay any attention to her but the intensity of her stare made him feel things. A pleasant feeling which was making him restless and solace at the same time.

"I find you interesting, rather than that movie" Nisha said keeping her hand on her chin for the support and kept looking at him earnestly. Hearing her words he took a deep breath, his heart flipped. Closing his eyes for a moment he looked at the screen, with a smile spread on his lips.

Mohsin got up from the seat when he saw the credits scrolling, While Nisha blinked her eyes adjusting her vision to the lights. Entwining their hands they both walked out together, a smile plastered on both of their faces.

"You can look at me now and we can do much more" Mohsin replied pulling her in his arms in the parking lot observing how no one is present. Nisha blushed furiously hiding her face in his chest where as he chuckled wholeheartedly.

Kabhi Itna Na muskurayein ke Nazar lag jaye,
Har Ek ki Aankhon Mein meri tarah Mohabbat nahi hoti.

Hearing her reply, Mohsin's ears turned slightly red because of blushing meanwhile Nisha snickered looking at him. Ruffling his hair with his hands, he encaged her in his arms, his eyes reflecting his love for her.

"Love you soon to be Mrs Nisha Mohsin" He whispered claiming her lips with his, conveying his feelings for her.

🍁🍁🍁

"Woah... You are still the dumb girl and nothing changed" He scolded with a smile, cornering her to the wall leaning on her. She gasped feeling the intimacy between them. There was barely an inch left between them. His breath falling on her neck made her tremble.

"Looks like I have to spoon-feed you like before, I Love You dim wit" He whispered near her earlobe, lightly kissing her throwing her under a spell. Her knees trembled, She was about to fall When his hand slipped around her waist lending her the support she needed. Holding her shirt in her fists she breathed heavily unable to grasp the situation.

When She heard his confession, it's as if space and time became the finest point imaginable for her, as if time collapsed into one speck and exploded at light speed. It's as if her every path led right back to his heart and soul. She loved him so much. Her chest rising up and down, the impact of his confession did to her body and soul.

"You aren't lying right?" She whispered which he heard clearly. A few happy tears rolled down from her eyes. Leaning his forehead on hers, he whispered.,

Tumhari Aankhon mein aansu the meri khatir,
Woh ek lamha mujhe zindagi se pyara laga.

"Sir..." She hesitated to remove her hands from his shirt, He can see her palms trembling. Holding her hands with his left one, he roughly pulled her towards him. Their fronts plastered to each other resulting in a gasp from her driving him insane.

"Adil" He whispered burying his face in her neck making her gasp again. His hand travelled to her bare stomach sensuously, squeezing her he captured her lips with his, throwing both of them under a spell.

Paas aate aate, woh itna kareeb aagayi hamare,
Faasle nahi rahe, labon ke darmiyan hamare.

He nibbled her lower lip with his upper one. His fingers caressing her waist. Biting her lower lip resulting in a moan from her, he slipped his tongue inside tasting her every inch trying to convey his feelings which he had hidden from many years.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to do this" He whispered looking at her swollen lips claiming it with his passionately once again while her fingers pulled his hair, clinging on to him.

"Sir...someone will come" She whispered pushing him away unable to handle all the sensations happening in her body. Laughing lightly, he pulled her more in his arms, he started leaving open mouth kisses on her neck.

"Adil...Call me Adil and let them see, you are Mine" He replied looking in her eyes.

"I love you Asma and we are getting married in a month" He declared his love towards her, claiming her lips once again quenching his thirst.

The End

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro