5.KIDNAPPING 2

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In previous part, we saw that ETF was engaged in Shrin and Riya's kidnapping case while on the other hand Amayra went to Kashish house as she called her.

AT PRESENT
KASHI HOUSE
TIME: 08:50 PM

Kyra was sleeping while others were in tensed as Riya was missing. Amayra came to kashish home. She was in anger as she had a fight with a complete stranger but after seeing kashish tensed faced she calmed her and asked the matter.

AMU: (worried)Kashish maam kya hua aapne mujhe itni raat ko apne ghar kyun bulaya? Aur Kavi and Ranveer sir aap dono bhi yahin hai, kuch hua hai kya? Aap log itne tensed kyun lag rahe hai?

She asked in one breath. Worry is clearly shown in her face. Kashi looked at her and asked to calm down.

KASHI: Hmm, Amayra calm down and have a sit. Pani pio.

Amu calm down and drank water. She looked at trio who were looking worried and tensed. She again asked the same question and this time she got answer too. Kavi explain her the happenings which took place today. She thought may be their is a big misunderstanding as Riya and Kyra are in Kolkata then how come both will be in Mumbai. If they are then why she doesn't know about it as riya never hide anything from her. But what if they are correct and Ri and Kyra are here in Mumbai. She need to clear it first.

Trio noticed her expression and understood that she is confused as how Riya and Kyra are here in Mumbai as she thought that they are in Kolkata. They decide to clear her confusion.

KASHI: Amayra kya soch rahi ho?

AMU: Ma'am I'm confused as how come my sister is here in Mumbai and I don't know anything about it. It's been a week and still I don't know anything.

VEER: Amayra hum samjh rahe hai tumhara confusion but yeh sach hai ki Riya and Kiyara yahan pe hai pichle ek hafte se.

KASHI: Kyunki Kiyara hamare saath hi hai. Wah, Advik and koko abhi Advik ke room me so rahe hai. Aaj wah pure din Riya ke liye ro rahi thi.

KAVI: Apun log ko nhi pta kya problem hui hai lekin hume Riya ko kal se pahle dhundna padega kyunki kiyara subah uth kar apni maa ko dhundhegi. Agr tumhe abhi bhi lag raha hai apun log ko galatfahmi hui hai toh tum jakar kiyara se mil sakti ho.

Amayra was not able to understand anything so she just decided to have a look. She went to Advik's room and found that her Kiru baby was sleeping not peacefully but she was some what comfortable. She went inside and sat beside her. She was looking at her continuesly and observed that she cried a lot today. She can't leave half day without her mother. Amu caressed her hair and Kyra smiled in her sleep recognising her maasi's touch. Amu kissed her forehead and came back to trio.

She was in dilemma but control herself and sat beside kashish. She noticed that they were with her kiru baby and taking care of her as their child. She noticed kashish and realised that she completely look like her Kaju Di. She is same as her and unconditionally love her child with others too.

KASHI: Amayra tum thik ho? Tumne khana khaya ya nhi?

Amu looked at her and she just nod her head in yes.

AMU: Mujhe samjh nhi aa raha main kya karun. Maam sir thank you so much Kyra ka dhayan rakhne ke liye. Agr aap nhi hote toh sayd hi mujhe pta hota ki meri Ri iss saher me hai. I'm really great full to you all.

KAVI: Amayra thank you bolne koi jarurat nhi hai kyunki yeh apun ka farz hai. Aur agr apun aur yeh veer nhi bhi karte n toh yeh hamari kashi hai n yeh jarur Kyra ka dhyan rakhti. Apun log ka simple funda hai dosti me yeh thank you sorry nhi chalta hai. Aur kashi toh Riya ko apna friend manati hai toh uske liye toh yeh kar hi sakti hai.

AMU:(happily) Ma'am, aap mishti se mili hai n toh bataiye n wah kaisi thi. Matlab khush lag rahi thi n..

KASHI:(confused) Lekin amayra hum kisi mishti ko nhi jaante aur na hi hum unse kabhi mile hai. Waise yeh mishti hai kaun?

AMU: Maam mishti Kyra ki mumma hai aur meri sister bhi.

VEER: (with confusion) lekin Kyra ki mumma to riya hai n aur chhoree ne bhi yahi bataya tha.

AMU: Sir mishti aur riya ek hi insan hai. Riya ka naam hi mishti hai. Waise yeh chhoree kaun ahi?

KAVI: Chhoree matlab Chhotu and Shree jo ETF ke officers hai.

AMU: Ohh yeh dono hai. Mish ke besties hai dono. Main kabhi mili nhi hoon lekin bahut pta hai dono ke baare me.

KASHI: hmm dono bahut hi achhe hai. Unn dono ke karn hi hume tumhare baare me pta chala. Wah toh humari help ke liye rukte lekin case pe kaam kar rahe hai toh jana pada.

VEER: Kashi kavi hum aise hi haath pe haath dhare nhi baith sakte hume Riya ko dhundna hoga.

They were finding the way to search Riya but didn't get any idea that time only kashi got a call from shree. She picked up and put it on speaker so can everyone could listen it.

SHREE: maam amayra aa gyi kya? Aur Kyra kaisi hai abb? Abhi bhi ro rahi hai kya?

KASHI: Nhi shree sab thik hai aur amayra bhi hamre saath hi baithi hai aur Kyra bhi so rahi hai. Toh abhi ghabrane ki koi baat nhi hai. Tum batao kuch bata chala riya ka?

SHREE: wahi batane ke liye call kiya hai. Maam aap kisi ko janti hai jo ek technical expert hai kyunki mujhe ek tech ki zarurat hai.

VEER: Haa shree, hamare branch me hi ek tech hai but hua kya?

SHREE: sir just asked him to come to your place or just send his no. to me, I will inform him. Sir do it fast.

VEER: just wait for five minutes I'm sending his no. to you.

Shree cut the call. Veer called Kunal and asked him to come at kashish place. On the other side shree received kunal no. He called him and informed about something.

After half an hour kunal reached kashish house and saw kavi, ranveer, kashish and amayra glommy faces and asked about the mater. They briefly explain him and asked about the conversation between shree and him.

KUNAL: Shree ne mujhe ek recording aur kisi ki location ke saath kuch tracking ka info diya hai. Hume usse activate karna hai aur hume Riya ka location mil jayega. Actually shree ne riya ko koi pendent diya hai jisme gps hai mujhe bas usse track karna hai.

KASHI: Kunal just do it fast.

KUNAL: Di, gps ki location activate hone me thoda time lega kyunki yeh shared wala hai. Shree ko location jaldi pta chal jayega agr wah dekhe toh. [Mujhe tech aur location tracking koi knowledge nhi hai but mujhe apni story me use karna tha isliye yeh likha hai so isko serious mat lena]

AMAYRA: Toh phir wah khud kyun nhi kar ke location hume forward kar deta.(asked frustratedly)

VEER: because he is busy with other case. Wah abhi kisi kidnapping case par kaam kar raha hai aur uska wahan hona jayada important hai.

AMAYRA: I understand sir lekin mujhe mish ki bahut tension ho rahi hai. I don't know wah kis halat me hai, kaha hai. Kahan khaya bhi ya nhi. Subah se hi mujhe ajeeb sa lag raha tha, mujhe feel ho raha tha jaise mere kisi apne ki jaan khatre me hai. Mujhe kuch samjh nhi aa raha main kya karun..

Saying this she start crying while kashi was trying to calm her. Both the boys i.e. veer and kavi was consoling them and kunal was continusly trying to track the location. After some ten minutes or so he was able to track the location.

KUNAL:(happily) Di, location track ho gya hai. Saath me recordings ke saath microchip bhi on ho gya hai. Hum microphone ke through riya ki awaz sun sakte hai aur video ko bhi dekh sakte hai.

KAVI: Ye toh jaldi video on kar aur microphone laa. Apun log pahle confirm karna chahiye.

AMAYRA: yes sir.

Kunal connect the microphone with screen and now they can easily see the scenario where riya was and hear the voices too.

OUTSKIRT OF MUMBAI
GODOWN
TIME : 10 PM

Riya and shrin were tried with ropes. Both were unconscious and surrouneded by the goons. There were many girls too tired with ropes. They were seen intoxicated. One of the goon came towards riya and asked other to make her conscious.

MAN: Tiger, kuch bhi kar lekin yeh ladki mujhe five minutes me hosh me chahiye. Bahut garmi hai n iss me toh abb main dikhata hoon garmi kise kahte hai. (By forcefully holding her chin)

TIGER: Ji boss.

Tiger inject an injection to Riya which made her come in sense. She slowly open her eyes and looked at her surroundings. She saw a man in his late thirties was standing in front of her with wicked smile. He asked his all men to go outside except two men tiger and billa.

BOSS: Billa, dekh kya kadak maal hai. Isse toh apun apne pass hi rakhega waise bhi yeh ek extra hi hai apun logo ka hi fayada hai.

TIGER: Lekin boss, agr John bhai ko iske baare me pta chala toh.

BOSS: Lekin John bhai ko batayega hi kaun. Aisi maal roz nhi milte. Ek raat ki baat hai uske baad de denge apun ka kya jata hai.

BILLA: Aise baat toh sahi hai bhai aur socho iss machhali ki keemat bhi dugani hi hogi.

Riya who came in conscious herd their conversation and was shocked. She struggle to free herself but was unable to because of the drugs which were given to her. Trio noticed this and laughed at her unsuccessful attempts. Boss signal something to billa and he held her and pull her to another room which was dark. There was not a slightest ray of light. She was winching in pain and try to get out from the hold.

RIYA: (crying) please chhodo mujhe, maine tum logo ka kya bigada hai. Please leave me, meri beti ro rahi hogi. Mujhe please jane do. I promise main police ko kuch nhi bataungi. Please please..

BOSS: (holding her cheek forcefully) are itni bhi kya jaldi hai. Chhod denge lekin uss se pahle hum maze toh kar le. Itni kadak maal roz nhi milte kya bolte ho tiger billa.

BOTH (with smirk): Yes boss.

RIYA: (with disgust)Tum logo me insaniyat hai ya nhi. Kaise log ho tum, ek maa ko uske bachhe se dur karke kya milega tum sab ko. Meri kya galti hai mujhe yahan kyun aise rakha hai.

BOSS: Insaniyat aur hum me (laughed like mad) agar insaniyat hota toh hum gunde nhi hote. Teri galti yeh hai ki tune uss DIG ki beti ko bachane ki koshish ki hai. Ab iski saza toh milegi hi. Tiger pair haath bandh iske aur muh bhi bahut bolti hai. Chal subah jab bhai aayenge toh wahi kuch karenge iska.

Saying this he left along with billa. Tiger came close her and tied her hand and leg with rope and mouth with cloth. He also gave her injection which cause her to sleep.

SAME DAY
ETF OFFICE
TIME :9:55 PM

All were present in conference room. Arjun was sitting quietly and was engrossed in deep thought while Rathod and Ayesha were looking at the clues. Shree was trying to connect to activate the gps of Riya. Chhotu was looking at recordings which was shared by Riya through tracker. Liza was examining the evidence and sakshi was handling the media.

ARJUN: Ayesha, uss dusri ladki ka pta chala kaun thi jisne Shrin ko bachane ki kosish ki thi.

AYESHA: Sir, ladki ka naam toh nhi pta lekin uska photo send kiya hai mere informer ne.

RATHOD: hmm, ayesha shree ko photo send karo aur shree tum uss ladki ke baare me information nikalo.

SHREE&AYESHA: yes sir.

Ayesha send the pic to shree. He open the pic and was shocked to saw her. Chhotu who was sitting beside him too was shocked as he also saw the pic. Both together asked ayesha with confusion.

CHHOREE: Ayesha kya yeh ladki wahi hai jisne shrin ki jaan bachane ki koshish ki thi aur kidnapped hui hai.

All looked at two with what happened. Ayesha nod her head in yes.

CHHOTU: Iska matlab yeh hai ki yahi bhi kidnapped hai. (With shock)

SHREE: Haa re chhotu matlab jisse hum dopher(afternoon) se dhund rahe hai yeh kidnapped hui bethi hai.

CHHOTU: Yeh ladki kisi ki nhi sunti. Mana kiya tha aise utpatang harkate n kar ne ke liye lekin aaj tak kabhi hamri baat mani hai jo abb sunegi.

SHREE: Khud ke baare me nhi soch sakti toh atleas Kyra ke baare me sochna tha. Isse pta hai Kyra iss ke bina nhi reh sakti phir bhi nhi sunti..

Team who was listening their conversation was shocked as whom they are talking about and who is kyra as they used this name before also. Arjun who was observing their behavior since afternoon was hell angry on them as if they know about the girl then why they are just wasting their time in stupid talk.

ARJUN: (😠) Shree chhotu agr tum dono ki faltu baate ho gyi hai toh bataoge yeh ladki kaun jiske baare me tum dono subah se pareshan ho.

SHREE: (😨) Sir ayesha ne jiska photo mujhe send kiya, wah ladki meri childhood friend hai. Main, chhotu aur yeh pahle ek hi branch me kaam karte the. Iska naam Riya hai.

ARJUN:(😡) Riya kya aur yeh Kyra kaun hai?

SHREE: sir Riya Mukherjee. Ek week pahle hi mumbai aayi thi. Uss se pahle yeh kolkata me thi apni family ke saath. Abhi hamre sath hamre ghar pe hi rahti hai.

CHHOTU: Kyra Riya ki beti hai sir. Hum uss samay Kyra se milne hi gye the kyunki wah ro rahi thi.

Chhotu tell them about riya and Kyra relation and how she got missing and also about kashish, ranveer, kavi, amayra and kunal too.

After listening to them, rathod and arjun asked them to track her location.

SHREE: Chhotu jaldi se video ko check kar jo hume received hua hai. Main Ri ke location ko track karta hoon.

CHHOTU: Main wahi check kar raha hoon. Tu jaldi se kunal ko call kar wah uss se puch, unhe location mila ya nhi.

SHREE: Hmm.

Shree hurriedly call kunal but his phone was on silent that why he couldn't able to attend it. Next he tried Kashish no. After two three ring she picked up. He put the call on speaker so that everyone can listen her.

SHREE: hello ma'am, kunal hai kya wahan?

KASHI: Haa shree kunal yahin hai. Kya hua kuch problem hai kya?

SHREE: maam please call kunal ko pass kijiye n. Kuch baat karna hai bahut important hai.

KUNAL: Haa shree bolo, kya hua.

SHREE: Kunal, maine jo tumhe location track karne ko bola tha wah track hua ki nhi?

KUNAL: Shree don't worry, location track ho gya hai. Video bhi activated hai sari recording bhi ho rahi hai. Riya ke sath aur bhi ladkiyan wahan pe hai. Hume jaldi hi unhe bachana padega. Hum wahi jaa rahe hai raste me hi hai. Don't worry hum Riya ko kuchh nhi hone denge.

SHREE: Okay. Lekin kaun kaun jaa raha hai wahan.

VEER: Shree don't worry hum ne ACP sir se permission liya hai, abb yeh case hum bhi solve kar rahe hai. But the members are limited as it is like under cover mission. The teams are me, kashi, kavi and kunal. Humne amayra ko ghar pe rehne ko bola hai as kids are alone and agr hume late hua wah Kyra rone lagi toh amayra uske saath rahegi.

SHREE: Okay sir.

The call end. Shree received a sensor and he looked at his laptop. The signal was from Riya. He track it and informed team about it.

SHREE: Sir abhi mere tracker se pta chala hai ki wah log Riya ki location change kar rahe hai. May be wah apna adda change kar rahe ho.

RATHOD: Chhotu back up team ko inform karo aur unhe bolo riya ki last location par pahunche. Shree tum riya ke signals ko track karte raho. Ayesha tum aur chhotu dono kunal ki help karne ke liye back up team ke saath pahuncho. Hum shree ke saath riya ki current location pe jaate hai.

TEAM: yes sir.

All followed rathod's order and dispersed to their work. Arjun was riding SUV, rathod was on co passenger seat and shree was at back.

**Time skip**

OUTSKIRT OF MUMBAI
GODOWN
TIME:11PM

It was mid night when kashi's team reached. Ayesha and chhotu also reached their with back up team. Both team combine together and make plan to activate. They disperse in different direction. All were connected with bluetooth. Ayesha, kashish and ranveer some how was able to came inside the godown. While chhotu, kavi and kunal were outside with there position.

Soon firing was started but at last our team won and arrested the boss along with other goons. Half of the girls were safe but to their surprised others were not present. Riya, shrin and other girls were missing and tiger and billa was also not present.

They rescued the girls and took the goons with them. Boss was with ETF team while others were taken by local police. Chhotu inform Arjun about the happenings. He just nod and asked them to introgate with boss and asked about others.

•••••••••••••••••••••

NEXT DAY
MUMBAI SEAPORT
TIME:1:10AM

The goons along with Tiger and Billa took other girls to old building which is near to Mumbai Seaport. There plan is to elope from that place as ETF was handling Shrin case. They waited for boss to come with other girls but he didn't reach.

JOHN BHAI(😠): Yeh Boss abhi tak aaya kyun nhi? Kahan mar gya yeh saala..
Mangu phone kar uss nalayak ko, ek kam nhi hota dang se..

MANGU: Ji bhai..

After 10 minutes..

MANGU: Bhai yeh boss phone nhi utha raha apun ka.

CHANGU: Bhai, yeh Jonny aur Tika ka bhi phone nhi lag raha.

TIGER: Bhai, aap bole toh apun ek baar jake dekh ke aaye kya mazara kya hai.

JOHN BHAI: Nhi Tiger, kisi ko zarurat nhi hai wahan jaane ki. Boss nhi aaya matlab sayd wah ETF wala ne usse pakd liya ho. Aur agr tu gya toh tu bhi pakada jayega.

BILLA: Toh bhai, abb kya kare? Container ko kall subah tak goa pahuchana padega apun ke pass waqt nhi hai.

JOHN BHAI: Teri baat bhi thik hai billa. Container pahuchana toh hai lekin abhi jaa bhi toh nhi sakte. Subah ka hi wait karna padega.

John bhai left along with tiger and billa. Changu and mangu were there looking after girls. Riya and Shrin were in one room along with few. Riya was in conscious state. She try to open her rope and after some try she was successful too. She came towards girls and try to make them conscious but was unable to.

RIYA(MV): Ohh god, abb main kya karun. Yeh sab toh uth hi nhi rahi hai. Waise main hoon kahan. Yeh jagah ajeeb kyun lag rahi hai. (She look around and realise that it is another place) Mish tujhe hi kuch sochna hoga. Yahan se kaise bhi nikalne ki kosish karna hoga lekin karun kya. Kuch samjh me hi nhi aa raha.

She was in her thought when suddenly her eyes fall on shrin's. She saw a phone beside her. She quickly took it and open it. The phone was on and there was network too. She dial chhotu's no. but he was not picking. She tried for many times but it was of no use. Atlast she try to call shree. After three four rings he picked up. She was happy as somehow she was able to connect him.

Shree on the other hand who was in car with Arjun and Rathod saw someone is calling him from unknown number. He picked in hope of his Ri.

RIYA: (trembling voice) hello.. S.h..r.e.e..

SHREE: (worried) Rii.... Tu hi hai n.

RIYA: (lightly smile) Shree main teri Ri... K.y.r.a kaisi hai?

SHREE: Ri.. Kyra thik hai. Amayra uske saath hi hai. Tu tension mat le. Pahle bta tu hai kahan? hum aa rahe hai..

RIYA: (😞) Shree mujhe nhi pta main kahan hoon. Yahan ek chhoti si window hai wahan se sea thik raha hai aur kuch boats bhi hai. Please jaldi aa ja yaar, yahan aur bhi girls hai. Mujhe..Mujhe apni kyra ke pass jana hai..Pls..jaldi.. (and start crying silently)

SHREE: Ri pls tu ro mat. Main aa raha hoon kuch nhi hoga tujhe. I promise aaj subah tak tu Kyra ke sath hogi. Abb rona band kar aur wahan se nikalne ke raasta dund hum aa rahe hai. Hello ri sun rahi hai n..Ri..

Riya fainted while talking to shree as she was in affect of drugs.

IN CAR

Shree was talking to Riya suddenly realised that Riya was not responding to him. He check the call and saw that call was ended. He tried to call her but she was not picking.

RATHOD: Kya hua shree?

SHREE: Sir call cut gya. Sayad se koi aa gya hoga isliye Ri ne phone chupa diya hoga.

ARJUN: Ho sakta hai. Shree kuch bataya Riya ne?

SHREE: Sir, Ri ko nhi pta wah kahan hai lekin itna bola ki koi old factory hai jiske pichhe ek sea dikh raha hai aur kuch boats hai.

ARJUN: Old factory, sea and boats..Hmmm.yeh toh mumbai seaport ki location ka hai. Shree jaldi se iss no. ko track karo aur dekho yeh location kahan ka hai.

Shree track the no. through which riya call him. After 5 minutes he was able to get the location and it was of Mumbai Seaport.

SHREE: The Ri ki location Mumbai Seaport ke ek old factory me dikha rahi hai.

RATHOD: Rawte, car ki speed badao, yahan se seaport bas 10 minutes ki duri par hi hai. Shree tum ranveer ko call kar ke riya ki location send karo aur asked them to call backup also.

Ajun speed his car and shree informe ranveer and asked him to call backup team.

MUMBAI SAPORT
TIME :1:40AM

Soon ETF reached at Riya's current location at Mumbai seaport. Kashish team also reached on same time along with backup. Chhotu and Ayesha were in ETF office along with Boss as both were introgating him. Liza and sakshi left to their home as both were not ready for field work.

Soon team went inside the old building in search of girls. Soon Arjun and kashish reached the room where riya, shrin and some other girls were. On the other side john bhai came to know that ETF reached here also. Soon firing started.

IN RIYA'S ROOM

Shrin gain her conscious and she started to pat riya's cheeck to make her conscious.

SHRIN: Di pls utho di.. Di sayd se bhaiya hume bachane aa gye. Firing ho rahi hai, di uthiye n hume yahan se bahar nikalna hai.

Riya was not coming in sense. Shrin look here and there and found a glass of water. She quickly take it and splash on riya's face to which she came in her conscious. Soon both was able to make other girls also came in conscious. Riya try to open the door but it was lock from outside. Riya thought to call shree but there was no network available.

Arjun and kashish who were in front of Riya's room, herd some voices from inside. Arjun was able to herd one girl voice so he signal kashish. She first bang the door and asked..

KASHI: Riya kya tum andar ho?

RIYA: Aap kaun hai aur mujhe kaise janti hai?

KASHI: abhi in sab baaton ka time nhi hai, hume pahle tum sab ko yahan se bahar nikal na hoga.

1Girl: maam pls kuch bhi kar ke hume bacha lijiye..

KASHI: Aap log tension n lo hum kuch karte hai.

Arjun was about to break the door but Changu and Mangu and both were engrossed in fight. Soon Ranveer also join them. Kashi and veer were engrossed in fight while Arjun break the door. He went inside and saw everyone. Shrin came and hug him. He was caresing her hair to calm her. Duo also came inside and help the girls to come out safely. Riya was at back and more over she was intoxicated with the injected of drugs. She was about to fall but Kashish saw it and she held her. All came to hall where other officers were. The goons were taken by local police. John bhai, tiger and billa were hidden behind the boxes. Shree saw Riya and help her. He hug her with affection and made her sit on chair.

RIYA: (smiling lightly) S.h.r.e.e.. tu..aa.g.y.a..aur..me.r.i..Kyra..kahan..hai..aur humara bheem kahan hai?

SHREE: Mujhe toh aana hi tha. Abb bhai kise apni haddiyan tod wane ka shauk hai.(and he laugh making everyone smile) Aur rahi baat Kyra aur bheem ki toh Kyra apni maasi ke saath hai aur bheem headquarter gya hai.

RIYA: Amu kaisi hai? Tu mila uss se?

SHREE: Yaar Ri teri hi behan hai toh teri tarah hi hogi n, dangerous. Main nhi mila uss se lekin sir bta rahe the bahut jayda tension me thi jab usse bta chala tu missing hai aur sayad naraz bhi..

RIYA: (😣) sayd nhi pakka hogi aur abb teri yeh dost bahut jald R.I.P. hone wali hai.

SHREE: Pagal ladki.

Everyone smile to see their relation. Riya smile showing her dimple smile. Rathod asked team to take girls to hospital and inform their parents. Arjun asked shree to seal the place. Everyone came outside except Riya, Arjun and kashish. Kashish was with Riya while Arjun went to search the leader behind this racket. Rathod and ranveer also join him. They searched whole building but couldn't find them but suddenly John bhai attack on kashish. It was so sudden that she could backfire but gain her courage and start fighting back. Billa and tiger also join John bhai but till then trio reached there. The fight took place between the team and goons while Riya was watching them. Soon the rathod and ranveer were able to captivate tiger and billa while John and arjun were having tough competition. Ranveer and Rathod went outside along with Tiger and Billa. John held kashish on gun point and asked Arjun to put the gun down or else he will shoot kashish.

KASHI: Sir, shoot him. Aap meri tension mat lijiye just shoot him.

JHON: Yes yes Rawte shoot karo. Tumhe iss ladki ki kya hi chinta. Waise yeh bhi kamal ki hai. (touching inappropriately & smirk evly).

Riya who was behind John stand up from her sit and kicked him to which his hand lossen and kashish was able to come out from his hold. She punch him on his nose while riya punch on his backbone from back. Arjun was just seeing the girls fighting skill. He first time in his life was impressed by girls. Soon John was on floor lied unconscious. Duo came towards him and we're about to go but herd a gun short. Trio turn around and saw bullet hit Riya as she came in between the bullet and Arjun. She fall in arms of him. He looked at her and then at John, anger took the power. He took his gun and shot john on his both leg which result him to fall down. Everyone came inside listening gun shot. Everyone was shock to see Riya.

Arjun picked her in bridal style and went towards his SUV. Kashish and Ranveer accompany him. Kavi, Rathod, Shree and Kunal took John bhai, Tiger and Billa to ETF office.

This part end on tensed faces of officers and Riya laid unconscious in arms of Arjun.

Hope you all will like it. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Vote: 15+ and Comment: 7+

Complete the target first to know what happen next.

Till then
Take care

Love❣️❣️
Kaju ❣️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro