11. Romance 🙈🙈

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Posting this part as i got so so so happy after seeing pearl's post to wish Sj on her birthday. Mostly happy with this unseen boomerang 🙈🙈.

Seems like Sj giving kissies on his cheeks that too in public fir bhi chhup kar how romantic .

So here goes a romantic update for our romantic Pearbhi 😁😁.

One day Bela was cleaning her bathroom but mistakly she opens the shower instead of the tap due to which she gets wet fully ( like in Naagin 3). She takes off the wet clothes and comes out draping a towel on her body as there was nothing else in bathroom . She thinks that mahir is not at home so she can quickly go to her room and wear something.

Bela goes to her room and locks it from inside . Then she dries her hairs and was about to open the towel turning another side but stops seeing mahir sitting on the couch with open mouth as he is caught off guard. She gets hell shocked and shy as she didn't noticed him till now and was infront of him from 10 minutes just in a towel.

As behir has now a spare key of each other's apartment so they easily enter each other's place. Mahir just came from outside and hearing the water sound he got to know that bela might be taking a shower so he goes to her room and sits on the couch waiting for her .

What he didn't expected was bela coming just in a towel draped around her body from her chest to her knees. He was just awestruck watching his hot girlfriend's hottest avatar . He got shocked when she locked the door as if he doesn't exists on the room but he was able to utter a word. All he was doing was drooling over her 🤤 🤤.

When she turns to him and gets shocked plus shy he stands and starts walking to her . Bela steps backwards trying to hide her upper body with her hands . Mahir pins her to the wall with his hands on her either side and leans towards her .

Mahir (in her ears huskily) : maar hi daalogi kya ?

Bela (nervously ) : i... i thought you... you... are not at he.. here

Mahir (nuzzling on her neck): hmm

Bela : ma.. mahir wh.. aah

Bela wanted to say something but couldn't as mahir bites on her neck after giving some open mouth kisses . He is getting crazy and losing his control with her fragrance and moans . Bela's condition is not different too, as much as his lips touch her soft skin it just makes her want him more and more. She pulls him more towards herself holding his head and neck with her either hands.

After giving enough kisses to the both sides of her neck and shoulder, he comes to her lips and starts sucking it hungrily with bela responding equally. He picks her up in his arms and takes her to the bed without breaking the kiss. Unknowingly bela starts opening his shirt and throws it away. Mahir's one hand is holding her by waist and other one is pinching her breast over the towel, to which bela moans in the kiss.

Being breathless they break apart and joins their forehead panting hard. Mahir again starts kissing her neck shoulders, and cleavage.

Mahir (between the kisses) : baby please stop me. I am losing my control.

Bela : mahirrr i.. i want you . Please babyyy .... i need you

Mahir looks at her shocked 😮.

Mahir : baby are you sure coz you ......

Bela (whining): yess Mahir please i want you pleaseeeeeee

Without wasting time mahir covers them with duvet and throws her towel away. After cherishing her body enough he ends up making love to her and both sleeps hugging each other after some hours being tired. Actually bela slept first and mahir slept after making her wear his Shirt so that he doesn't lose his control again and disturb her sleep 🤭🤭.

Bela wakes up later and smiles looking at her love but then blushes recalling the things which happened some hours ago . She bites on his chest giving a love bite to wake him up. Mahir wakes up now .

Mahir (raising his eyebrow): what was that ?

Bela : love bite . Don't you know 😉😏

Mahir : i am not asking about the love bite.

Bela : then ?

Mahir : you denied me some days before when i asked you for it. You got angry and said that we will make love after marriage only.

Bela : 😠😠😠 yes because i got angry. What was need of asking and taking permission for it . If i don't want it then I'll obviously stop you or allow you if i want. And did you forgot i always tell you that i trust you alot .

Mahir : oh god i can never understand the reason behind your anger . And yes you said that you trust me. You trust me that i won't do anything wrong with you thats what i thought.

Bela ( hitting him ): you are too bad you never understand me and take me wrong.

Mahir : what ??

Bela : yess Mr. Dumb Sehgal . I trust you that if anything that sort happens between us then you won't leave me after it as if just using me for it, i know that you genuinely love me alot . Thats what i meant but you 😠😠. And its nothing wrong in making love to the one whom you love and trust so much .

Mahir : then you should have told it like that naa . Here i was waiting for this 3 months to pass quickly so that our marriage date comes ☹️☹️.

Bela : so it was my fault then ??

Mahir : No baby obviously it was my fault only .

Bela : good to know that you are not soo dumb .

Mahir : 😒😒😒

Bela starts giggling but suddenly her expression changes and she gets sad .

Mahir : what happened baby why you became sad suddenly ?

Bela : i am scared ☹️☹️

Mahir : scared for what ?

Promo : same as previous.

Guy why do you think is bela scared for ?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro