Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkooks pov

I giggle a little while listening to my client and jin bickering. I wipe over the tattoo I was doing and smile "you two are so ridiculous" Jin huffs "oh hush you bunny. Finish the tattoo so this Karen can fuck off"

The woman rolls her eyes "just because I said pineapple belong on pizza" Jin scoffs "you disgust me" I laugh and then finish up the tattoo and wrap it all up and then stand up while taking my gloves off "all done!"

She smiles "amazing! Thank you very much. How much do I owe you?" I smile "hmm since you're a regular. I'll. Discount you, let's do 100?" she gasps "that cheap really?" I nod "definitely" Jin huffs "should make it 600"

I roll my eyes "oh hush hyung. I usually charge 400 for a sleeve but she's a regular client so hush it up"
She hands me the money and smiles "thank you gukkie!!!" I giggle and wave as she leaves the store.

I clean up from that tattoo and jin huffs "pineapple on pizza is just gross" I roll my eyes "that's your opinion hyung. Loads of people like pineapple on their pizzas" he scoffs "they're from hell"

I laugh and then sanatise everything for my next client.

Jin sighs "I don't know how you do it guk" I turn to him and tilt my head "what do you mean?" he laughs "I mean this place literally used to be a flowed store and within a week you changed it to a tattoo parlor and you're booked until Christmas!"

I smile "a lot of training and hard work has got me to this point hyung..im so proud of what I've been able to accomplish though" Jin ruffles my hair "and I'm proud of you too guk" I giggle and then start to set up for the next client.

Jimins pov

Taehyung laughs "dude you're getting another tattoo??" I nod "yes, I had a mental breakdown last night and booked it, it's quite a new place I'm told but apparently it's amazing, so I'm gonna check It out"

Namjoon walks to us "I'm gonna run and get some food for my boyfriend and then run it to him. I'll be back later in time to come to the tattoo appointment with you chim" I nod "okay thanks hyung" he Nods and then leaves.

I lay on the couch "I wonder what the artist is like" taehyung shrugs

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro