Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

i did a cat stretch on the desk letting out a few whimpers, i had just taken a nap during lunch and yoongi is not at school today, i wonder why but he probably slept in.

now it's the last period of the day, art class with mr. jeon who is undeniably handsome and with his looks he could have been a model. of course the girls swoon over him, i'm just surprised i'm one of the few who chose the class to actually paint and draw and not to eye the man like candy. today we start on a new project, surrealism, is when you take two objects and put them together to create something that doesn't mix, like a dog with an apple for a head.

i begin to sketch and i became satisfied when i drew a landscape but the sky is an eye, does that make it too religious? because the eye could represent God. i try again and i drew a fish with a cat head, now that would be funny.

i see mr. jeon walk around and peek over students and my desk mates were squealing at how "big his booty was", i had to bite my inner cheek, it was pretty funny and i laugh at almost anything.

until mr. jeon peered over my shoulder and i look at him from the corner of my eye, he gives a satisfied hum and nod. the acknowledgment from my favorite teacher made me all giggly and my desk mates stare in awe before squealing again and the two girls beside me bump their elbows on my arm.

i settle with the catfish (get it cause fish and cat head ok bye, i'm a catfish) and begin to clean my work space when the bell rang since i kinda made a mess with all the coloring pencils and markers.

"y/n? can you come over here for a second when you're done?" i hear mr. jeon ask.

"yes mr. jeon!" i chirp. some girls give me a side look while most just went on with their business and left the class.

once i was alone with mr. jeon who sat on his desk i stand in front with my hands folded in front of me.

"a catfish. really y/n?" he asks suddenly.

"i-i... you don't like it?" i ask.

"no, i love it." he smiles widely and starts laughing while slapping his hand on the desk. i get nervous so i start laughing too until he stops suddenly and i did too. i began to question the man's duality.

"i actually need some help. do you time to stay after school right now?" mr. jeon asks.

i think, my parents would be okay with it, yoongi isn't here, taehyung hasn't talked to me.

"yes i can." i reply.

"wonderful."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro