027*

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

i don't like the way y/n always has that fake smile. she wears it on her pretty doll face like a mask.
she wears it at school, home, around her classmates, around her friends.
i especially don't like her parents.
father is a drunkard, the mother too strict. treating y/n as if she's a little bird in a card and the mother only has the key.
i saw it go down one night. her father came home drunk from doing overtime at work, he made remarks about y/n. called her beautiful, too beautiful for this world. for some people that's just a father complimenting his daughter but once you keep watching you notice the subtle ways he begins to touch her, touch y/n as if she isn't his daughter.
he would caress her arms and legs and hair.
the sight made me want to stab right through his heart.
when her mother wasn't home, the father would make y/n do impossible deeds around the house or face punishment, which was spanking.
the sounds y/n made could be heard from outside, i wonder why the neighbors do not call the police, her piercing screams sent shivers down my spine, her shrill cries made my heart clench. i did some reflecting, even i did not abuse the girls i took, i eventually disposed of them but i treated them well.
y/n is a whole different story.
when her mother comes home she'd lock the young girl in her room and make her study until midnight, only then can y/n grab a hot meal which was usually in the fridge and she had to heat it up.
luckily the parents would be gone at a week or two at a time in the month.
it's been six months since i've been watching y/n.
in those six months i've seen her expression at school change drastically, the only one that can make her smile is min yoongi.
i want to be the reason she smiles.
only me.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro