05*

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

i approach the black concrete building, it appears to be one floor but underground is where all the action is buried, the windows showed pink and red LED lights as they flickered from the inside. a party is commencing, one that i have needed for weeks to distress.

a problem came up in china, the children were mostly little girls and we had shipped to their masters only to be caught by authorities, it created a ton of paperwork.

entering through the metallic doors, i'm greeted with a bar and pool tables, normal people drinking and friends sharing cigarettes or blunts. the smell of weed and second hand smoke immediately sent my brain into a calm state. however, i am not here for that.

to the end of the hallway a guard stands by what seems to be a storage cooler. i casually made my way over, the bodyguard immediately recognizing me as he let me through. "welcome back master." the bodyguard said.

i walk down the marble black stairs gripping the wooden rails and i'm hit with the stench of more cigarettes, weed, but this time sex. hormones lingered in the air, each dark corner would have two humans eating each other out like it's the end of the world. sensual music played and my favorite dolls were up on stage performing on the poles.

i sit front row, my dolls finally see me. after weeks i have come back to them. i watch as doll number one wrap her long legs around the pole, she's sweaty but the muscles constrict every time she grips the pole- clinging for balance, the sight made me excited for what was to come. i number my dolls because i do not pay any attention to their names.

i see men throw money on the stage, to which my dolls shove in between their exposed cleavage. the show comes to an end and i go into my usual room.

"daddy you're back." doll number one coos as she trails her fingers against my chest.

"you must be so stressed, but we're glad you took time to play with us." doll number three whispers in my ear.

i say no words to them as i watch all eight girls enter in lingerie. they know the drill, that i don't like to talk but i'm giving them enough money to pay months of their rent. doll number one, my favorite, starts to grind on me and she moans when i start growing under her. i see the other seven dolls slip their fingers into their panties rubbing each other once in a while or placing steamy kisses, they're getting horny from the show doll number one and i are putting on.

i never lay my hands on my dolls, i don't care for their age and i don't care for their needs or emotions, being intimate is not my forte. doll number one would always take the lead, so i never had to do any work like thrusting into her- oh no, she liked riding me so much. i guess she's addicted.

my only rule for coming to places like these... is to never let my dolls kiss me because if they do they'd only taste poison.

-

i return to my mansion, 10 years ago i had kidnapped two young girls who i had tea parties with, played dress up, homeschooled them, gave them all my love as if i was their father and friend. the mansion started bringing back stale memories of their cries and pleads. oh how i missed those sounds. unfortunately for the two young girls i grew bored, they became older and moodier. i didn't want them to grow up.

so eventually, like any other person who possessed a broken toy, i threw them away.

now i want new friends.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro