Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

in the car i break away from taehyung's lips. panting and wanting to exit the car and be as far away from him as possible. i never intended to be in a relationship with an older man, my crush on him is innocent one hundred percent, i have always respected him and viewed him as a figure to look up to. now i see he has different intentions.

when taehyung locks the door when i reach for the handle, i begin to panic and cry internally. he's scaring me.

"o-op-oppa, why did you do that?" i say trying to stay calm.

"i-i thought you like me." he says searching my eyes, realizing there's fear in them.

"i do... but i never imagined you'd feel the same way, you're much older than me." i breathe out when he hangs his head low in shame. he must be feeling guilty now.

then he chuckles. "you're right i can get arrested for this."

"i still want to be friends though... please oppa, let's just forget it." i mumble.

"i promise to not lay my hands on you ever again." taehyung holds his pinky out for a pinky promise. i smiled and wrapped my pinky around his.

he finally drives me home. it's silent the whole way with only the faint music of exo's the eve playing on the stereo and it's raining outside, the whole mood is sensual while taehyung grips the steering wheel, i can see his knuckles are white.

is he mad at himself?

a/n: he isn't

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro