Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Edited.

~
Kill me, heal me.
~

Ai's POV

"Where do you guys want to go?" I asked them while I'm driving.

"At your house!" Taeyang said excitedly

"That is full of vampires..." Top said quietly after Taeyang but I still heard what he said.

True.

Except for their bloodbank, Yui.

"Hn. We can go to the Sakamaki mansion to practice the dance of your bang bang bang... If it's alright?" I said

If it's alright with the Sakamaki brothers...

Well.. Frankly I don't careeee.

I'm singing cypher part 3 readers..

DON'T BREAK THE FOURTH WALL AI! -Author-chan.

Don't tell me what to do Autor. I'm absolute.

"I-It's alright.. As long they won't bite guys..." Daesung stuttered when he said that.

Maybe? If the Sakamaki brothers are into guys... Rest in peace if ever that would happen.

~Timeskippu!~

"I'm back, Sakamaki brothers." I said loud enough for them to hear as I walked inside the dining hall.

"Sorry for intruding." The big bang said quietly and followed behind me.

"Oh~ So that's why we could smell human blood.~" Laito turned around from his seat while he placed his fork down.

"I assume they are the... Big bang, am I right Ai?" Reiji turned his head to me

"Indeed."

"So what are they doing here, Ai?" Reiji asked me, standing up from his chair

"Practice."

"Practice of what?"

"Dance."

"For what, Ai?"

"For our upcoming concert with them. And I'm only gonna help them dance because I'm gonna practice with my own members next week and please do stop asking... Again." I said while having one irk mark on my forehead.

Reiji sighs and grows an irk mark.

"Subaru. Lead them to the music room." Reiji demanded Tsubaka.

"Tch! Fine! Ai and your bigbang whatsever the group is, Let's go!" Tsubaka pulled my hand and walked away from the dining room while the big bang followed quickly behind us.

Help me.

Drag me doooown.. Lol jk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Break time! I'll dance later on fantastic baby only tho." I said while the boys are worn out, sitting down in a weird positions.

"Finally!" They all said in unison then lied down to the floor.

I walked out of the music room and looked at my wrist to see it is 10:54 pm already.

"We've spend a lot of time practicing and resting for 4 hours..." I muttered in my breath and walked around the mansion but I felt someone watching me so I stopped in my tracks.

"My, my. What do we have here~?" A woman said so I turned around to see Yui...

Wait.

It's not Yui...

Her eyes are not pink.

They are green like Ayato's...

"What are you doing in Yui's body?" Instead of the common 'who are you', I asked differently.

"Me~? Oh well, just testing her body if I could use it in her awakening.~" Yui- No. The woman inside Yui placed both of her hands on her face and pose like Yuno in Mirai Nikki.

"Disgusting. Using someone's body to be awaken. Why not use your own body, woman?" I said in monotonous voice.

"I just noticed hun.~ Why are you emotionless?~"

Dodging my question? Filthy woman.

"It's none of your business woman." I growled lowly

"I'm Cordelia, hun.~ The triplets mother." She introduced

"I didn't ask but thank you, woman." I emphasized the word woman just to annoy her.

"I just said my name right, hun?" She smiled wickedly but she grows an irk mark.

"Tch. I'll be going now, woman and the name is Ai. Remember that." I said walking away from her but when I looked back she's gone.

"Tch. I feel like something bad would happen..." I muttered in my breath and teleported inside the music room.

~

???'s POV

After the girl and Ai disappeared, I jumped down from the tree I was sitting on and teleported to where they are a while ago.

"I'm back, Ai..."

《《 Such a headache for me. Edited some of it.》》

-Czyraax ☆ Janee // @Czyraax
1/29/16
797 words.

Edited: 12/21/16
678 words.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro