+ 22 +

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[ I changed the cover so you might want to refresh your wattpad to see it. Hehe. Well if you want to see it.. Picture above^^]

~
Nice to meet you... Aikou.
~

Ai's POV

I sat in a loveseat couch with Aikou beside me, our hands still intertwined.

The unexpected visitors sat on our cool couch, suprisingly they all can sit comfortable.

I'm not that suprised...

I mean-- It's a big couch.

[ The couch is long enough.. I hate this, where did the damn picture go?]

I coughed so I could get their attention and it worked.

"So.. Before you guys explain why the fuck you guys are here, I'll just call someone upstairs and then we all introduce to Aikou, alright?" I said, smirking.

They all nodded and I looked at Aikou.

"Hey Aikou." I called out

"Yes, Ai-sama?" He replied, looking at me.

"Let's teleport to my room, is it okay?" I asked and he nodded.

I smirked at him and we teleported inside my room.

"Oi Babe! Let's go down, there are visitors in the living room!" I exclaim making him fall of my chair.

"Don't just appear and say that! Jeez.." Saeran complained, rolling his eyes then he suddenly stopped.

"Who the fuck is that?" He glared at Aikou.

"Don't be such a bitchy and go to the living room within 3 seconds, okay?" I glared at him and teleported back to the living room with Aikou.

"Called the bitchy ass guy." I said without enthusiam.

"Who is that person?" Aikou asked, squeezing my hand.

"Let's sit first, shall we?" I said, smiling softly at him.

We both sat on our previous sit and Saeran appeared after we sat.

"Since everyone is completed already, shall we introduce already? Starting with the Sakamaki brothers." I said, closing my eyes and leaned against Aikou.

"This is--" Reiji was cutted off by Shu.

"I can introduce myself. I'm Shu Sakamaki, the first son of Karlheinz." Shu said

Karlheinz huh?

That old punk...

"I'm Reiji Sakamaki, the second son and we have the triplets, Laito, Kanato and Ayato--" He was once again cutted off.

Lololol, I can predict what he was thinking like--

How disrespectful and don't cut me off you fucking hell argh!

Something like that.

I can totally imagine that HAHAHAHA.

"That's Ore-sama for you!" Ayato argued

"Fufufufu~ Reiji-kun, Ore-sama wants you to call him the correct way~" Laito said

"Teddy wasn't included..." Kanato said

"Can you please shut up? Anyways, the youngest son is--" Once again, he was cutted off.

Sooner or later, he'll explode from anger...

"Subaru. Subaru Sakamaki... Tch, what a waste of time.." Subaru said

"Now, now Tsubaka, it's not waste of time as it is still early." I sarcastically said, yawning.

I rubbed my eyes with my free arm and opened them.

"Yui, introduce..." I said lazily, removing my hand from Aikou's hand.

"Hey Aikou, can you braid my hair?" I whispered and he looked at me.

"Sure just sit down on the floor and face your visitors." He said and I rolled my eyes yet doing so.

"U-Uh! Ye-yeah.. I'm Yui Komori..." She trailed off

"Our sacrificial bride!" Ayato said proudly but it made Yui sunk in the couch.

"Poor Yui.. Am I right, Aikou?" I looked up at him and whispered.

He just nodded.

"Hide--" I was cutted off by Hideyoshi.

"Hideyoshi Yuukineki, a member of--" I glared playfully at him.

"What memeber? You are just a traveler that travels around the world." I sarcastically said, crossing my arms.

He acted like he was offended but I don't know.

Maybe he didn't act.

Lolz.

"Oi Saeran. Introduce." I said once again with no enthusiasm.

He looked at me worriedly.

He then mouthed "I'm sorry about earlier."

I just nodded.

"The vampires and Yui know who I am.. I'm Saeran Choi, better known as Unknown." He changed his voice at the end and I smirked.

He used the one I edited.

Good job Saeran.

I felt a tap on my right shoulder so I looked up at Aikou.

"It's done." He whispered pointing to my left shoulder, I looked over it to see it nicely made.

Woah..

Except for a few strands of my hair..

I gave him a thumbs up and said it was nice.

He just nodded again and looked up to the visitors.

"Based on my data, Hideyoshi Yuukineki was a former member of hetrerochromia A and his position was being a rapper and the visual." Aikou pointed to Hideyoshi.

I stiffled my laugh at what he said.

I couldn't help it anymore and laughed.

"Hideyoshi! Damn-- Hahahahah! Bro must've placed that information to his system!" I laughed and Hideyoshi pouted.

I stopped laughing as it became giggles then it stopped completely.

"Haaaaah... Aikou, don't believe Airo about Hideyoshi." I stated, standing up and sitting beside him again.

"Why?" He tilted his head and asked me.

I looked to the Sakamaki brothers.

"Am I like this before?" I asked, pointing Aikou.

They all nodded in agreement.

I sighed.

"Bro just hated Hideyoshi for just one prank and he can't move on." I said, almost laughing at the memory.

"Oh! I remember that! Hahaahahha!" Hideyoshi laughed

A cough caught our attention so our attention were focused on Saeran.

"So.. Who the fuck is that guy beside you?" Saeran glared at Aikou.

Your damn mouth.

I'll fucking slap your damn mouth.

Tch..

"Don't talk to him like that." I warned him and it seems like it only angered him more.

"Why are you fucking defending him?!" He yelled making Yui and Hideyoshi flinched.

Uh-oh..

He did it..

"I'm defending him because he's my motherfucking twin, do you fucking get it?!" I yelled and stood up then walked towards him.

"So don't be such a jerk and let him introduce himself properly! Okay?!" I scoffed and stomped my way to where I sit earlier.

Aikou wrapped his arm to my shoulder and I take a deep breath and exhaled it.

"Please kindly introduce, Aikou." I said, crossing my arms and closing my eyes.

"Alright. I'm Aikou Kiraze like Ai-sama said, I'm her twin." He said, his grip tightening from my shoulder.

"And also.. Don't act like that to my twin, I don't like it." I opened my eyes in shock as I thought he doesn't feel any emotion.

Maybe he just feel like it?

I dunno..

I stared at him, wide eyes.

He stared back, smiling softly.

"Don't worry, I have feelings except I don't feel love and pain like you." He whispered and I nodded.

Saeran looked at me with guilt, sadness and... jealousy?

I tch'ed and leaned my head to Aikou's neck.

Shu, Subaru and Hideyoshi were giving death glares to Saeran while the rest of their brothers were simply mad but did not glare at Saeran while Yui furrowed her eyebrows.

"So this how we gonna play... huh? Then let's play a game.." Saeran's eyes changed from guiltiness to dull ones.

Shit, shit, shit, shit..

Think faster.. Ah!

"Aikou! Give me all the information you know about Saeran!" I jumped away and stood beside the fire place.

He looked at me and nodded.

"Based on my data, He is affiliated with the Mint eye and he has a twin brother named Saeyoung Choi but I can't seem to get into Saeyoung's info-- Nevermind that, Anyways as I was saying...

Saeran is very hostile and defensive towards everyone, particularly his twin brother, Saeyoung.

This is probably due to having been "brainwashed," drugged, and tricked into believing he was abandoned by Saeyoung when they were younger.

He has become very paranoid and refuses to trust anyone for fear of being betrayed again." He stated it fast enough so I can understand then he also jumped and went beside me.

Mint eye...

That damn organization, I knew they do dirty works..

The Sakamaki brothers were alert of what is happening so they teleported beside us.

Hideyoshi teleported Yui near Ayato then he faced Saeran, slowly walking backwards.

"Hahahahah..! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! So this is it huh?! If I killed one of you, Ai's mine!" Saeran exclaimed, laughing like crazy.

"He's not crazy..." I said making the Sakamaki brothers and Yui whipped their heads towards me.

"He's a psychopath." I said loudly, frowning.

"He's mentally unstable.. We probably triggered him.." Aikou whispered in my ear.

I just tch'ed and looked at everyone beside me then looked at Aikou.

"Aikou, Hideyoshi! Stay with me and the rest..." I closed my eyes.

"GET SOMEWHERE SAFE! LEAVE THIS MANSION! GO AND CALL SOME HELP FROM YOUR FATHER! NOW!" I screamed and opened my eyes, revealing two diffirent colors.

My right eyes was glowing red with tears falling down while my left eye was a glowing electric blue with black oil falling down.

It makes me look like crying but really, it's part of my powers.

D-Do you want me to lend you my powers? It's not gonna drain me.

Sure.

A choker with a padlock appeared on my neck then a cool double scythes was suddenly placed to my right hand.

I growled angrily.

"Good luck Ai.." I heard Shu said then they all disappeared in a thin air and I snapped my head towards Saeran.

I pointed the cool double scythes towards him.

I growled darkly and angrily, I looked at Aikou through the corners of my eyes to see his eyes were like mine but instead of having a scythes, he had a katana that looks similar to mine.

I then looked at Hideyoshi to see his hands have flames.

I closed my eyes and quickly opened them to see that we are somewhere far away from the mansion.

My hair began to blow in every direction as I balled up my left fist.

Aikou and I spoke in a dark tone.

"Let the game begin then."

-Czyraax ☆ Janee // @Czyraax
4/17/17
1653 words.

[Two updates in one day? Daaamn.]

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro