Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

~
I'm sorry.
~

Ai's POV

We've won.

We won against Makoto and now, we are shaking hands with them, congratulating them for the good game we've all played.

Someone gripped my hand tightly which I responded back with a harder one making him yelp and pull away, I chuckled and nodded.

After doing all that, Riko gathered all the Seirin team, the smile in my face soon vanished as soon as I realized what's happening.

"Coach! Let's celebrate!"

"Yeah!"

"We'll celebrate later, okay?" Riko chuckled then she saw me, she stopped chuckling and forced herself to smile, mouthing me to go.

The rest of the team said, grinning widely, putting their arms in each shoulders, I walked away and hid behind a wall,sliding down to the floor and watched them.

"Guys.. Guys! I have some important news." She stated seriously that made everyone silent.

"Uhh.. How do I say this.. Well, you all know we have won yeah?" They all nodded, curious why Riko is bringing it up.

"Yeah, we've won!"

"What's happening Riko?" Captain asked, Riko can't help but gave a forced smile to him, I can see tears brimming to her eyes making me sigh and look down.

"Ai... Ai is leaving our basketball team.." She trailed off, I can sense their shocked reactions even when I'm looking down.

"Where is she?"

"I didn't notice her go."

"Then... When will she come back, Riko-san?" I heard a familiar voice asked with hope, I looked up and sighed sadly.

Kuroko was asking that.

"The thing is, she left our team for good. She left Seirin for good." I chuckled bitterly and stood up, I looked around if no one else is around then I teleported to a restroom to change my clothing.

After changing with a navy blue hoodie and a baggy camouflage pants thus wearing a surgical black mask, walking outside the stadium, I hid my hair inside the hoodie, I saw the Sakamaki brothers and Yui waiting for someone.

I walked up to them, huffing a little.

"Yo, waiting for someone?" They all looked at me angrily and I noticed Reiji scoffing things like humans and some shit, while the others rudely ignored me, Yui nodding to me politely, I grew an irk marks in my head because of the Sakamaki's.

"Stupid Sakamaki bros, it's god damn me." I brought down the surgical mask and the hood down.

Reiji stared at me up and down and scoffed.

"You look like a trash."

"Throw me away then."

"Do you want some punishment, Ai?"

"What punishment are you fucking talking about? I just left Seirin to transfer to your damn school and I came back to this?" I heard Laito's laugh booming near me so I pretty much glared at him and his brother, Ayato then looked at my clothings and tried not to laugh.

"Yeah, yeah I get it. Laugh all you want you bastard, it's not my clothes anyways." Rolling my eyes at him.

"Let's go." Reiji cutted in, we all sighed and walked towards the limo, one by one, I'm the last one to go inside so waiting for them to finish to go sit properly.

I looked back to the stadium and grinned weakly.

"I'm gonna miss this place..." I said, shaking my head, remembering the memories we had as a team, sighing sadly and breathed out a-

"I'm sorry."

-

I stared at the window outside, watching as the buildings were slowly decreasing, I lifted my hood over my head and wore the surgical mask, I got too attached with the Seirin.

I remember one rule of my older brother, Airo, has said that don't get too attached to people who you know you'll leave one day.

I cursed at myself for being too attached, it's their fault for being too fun to be with, I brought out my phone as I felt it vibrates like many times already, I felt the stares of the Sakamaki's but I dismissed it.

I opened my phone to see 32 missed calls and 67 unread messages and who wouldn't be shocked by that so I first checked who called me.

2 missed calls from AIbRO.

2 missed calls from Hyuga senpai.

7 missed calls from AIKbrOU.

5 missed calls from has paper fan always.

29 missed calls from light blue hair.

"Kuroko...?" I muttered, extremely shocked because he hardly calls and the last time he called me is when we were in middle school.

I checked the messages next.

It's mostly Aikou, Kagami, Riko, Hyuga and Kuroko but mostly Aikou, curious why he would message me so much.

AIbrOU: HEY

HEYYYYY

BITCH.

WHERE TF R U??

wer tf r u?

istg if I kent find you..

UR NOT WITH THE SEIRIN!!!!!!!

WHY is daTTTTTT?

tf gurl. D"":

you fucking left me????

mmmmMMhm. :')

u damn left your twin??

how do I go home.

Boi

I mean gurl**

HOWWWWWW??????

Tf bro

YOU drove us to the stadium.

Tf boi

Did you forget.

Your a disgRACEEEEEEEE TO THE KIRAZE CLAN HAHAHA

anyhow--

bye lol.

-

I sighed and read all their texts to me, saying why did I left like that and why didn't I tell them.

Someone grabbed my phone so I lookef to my side to see Subaru reading my messages, I shrugged then I remembered something.

"Hey, don't crush it into pieces, I need it to have contact with my brothers."

"Why should I listen to you?" He passed it to Ayato and I saw he was about to crush it but I quickly used my lightning palm in Ayato's hand and he was electrified, he yelped then glared at me but I glared harder back making him gulp.

I used telekinesis that Yuukineki gave me, to grab back my phone.

I scooted closer to Shu, who stared at me and he then plugged one of his earphones into my left ear, I stared at him, suprised because it was one of our covers.

I nodded at him and turned my head to Ayato and Subaru, my eyes darken as I glared.

"Stupid."

-

Aikou's POV

"Stupid." I huffed, glaring at those who walked past me, I'm mad. She could've of told me she left.

I sighed, there's nothing to with anymore, what's done is done, I went inside the car and started the engine.

"Psh, why did I even bother entering to Seirin when I'm not even a half of the week in there? Tsk, tsk. Stupid Ai, and stupid Aikou.." I was about to stomp on the pedal when someone shouts at me, I grew an irk mark and looked at source of the voice.

I raised my eyebrow at the person who shouted at me.

"Hey! What's your name, handsome guy?! Yes you with the silverish blond hair!" A girlwith bi-colored hair, her left hair was pink while the right side was blue, shouted.

"Aikou Kiraze." I said as politely as I can mustered.

"Are you an idol?!" I smirked at this being said.

"Soon."

-

I reached to the Sakamaki's mansion and parked Ai's car, I turned off the engine and teleported inside the living room 'cause why not? I can be lazy too.

I walked out of the living room and went upstairs to go to Reiji's room, I'll just get our uniform from him.

I halted from walking when I realized one thing.

"God damn it, I can just teleport to his room!" I hissed, teleporting to Reiji's room, I looled around to see books and some experiments shit and stuff.

I'm inside his room but I'm going still going to knock because he may give me a punishment and if he do, then he do.

"Come in."

I brought my hand to my mouth, trying not to laugh, I opened the door and closed it, I calmed myself so I wouldn't burst out laughing.

"Reiji." I called out, he answered back with my name, closing my eyes to sense him so I can teleport there.

"Okay, just like 3 steps away from me, hmm. What the fuck, am I that lazy?" I scoffed, scratching my head sheepishly but still teleported anyways.

"Hey Reiji, I'm here to get our uniforms and we'll go to school tomorrow right?"

"Aikou. You two will go today." He said while giving me our uniforms, I nodded and muttered a thank you but only then I realized what he said.

"Wait, what the heck? Today? No no not today."

"Why not?"

"Eh. We need some rest from the activities that had happened today. You know? Mental rest? System rest? Because damn, our system is overheating though."

He sighed and agreed.

Yosh. I HAVE- I MEAN WE HAVE REST NOWWWW YESSS!

~

o o o h~ what a great plot ha ha ha, no. My mind is blown away hahahah.

- Czyraax ☆ Janee / / @Czyraax
11/29/17
1478 words.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro