+ 32 +

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I am here to update as fast as sonic can but this writer's block is getting out of control so I need to get out of it lmao.

And this is the first time I would be warning you guys. THIS CHAPTER IS FILLED WITH LOTS OF CURSING, READ THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.

~
You fucking bitch.
~

Ai's POV

"Blood?"

My eyes widened and cursed, realizing we were in a mansion, full of vampires.

"Oh shit."

Someone pushed Airo aside harshly, I stood up with my quick reflex, my other safe hand was igniting sparks of electricity, the three kids and Aikou were alarmed, activating their powers, I glared at the person who pushed Airo.

"Heh, can't believe the person who ignored me for no reason is quick when he smelled blood." I scoffed at him, my electricity was getting bigger.

"You're not human, you said it before! Were you lying to us from the beginning?!" He yelled at me, eyes were glowing dangerously red.

"Please, if I had known sooner that I have blood, I wouldn't live here anymore, Tsubaka." I sarcastically said, rolling my eyes, I saw him being enraged and was about to punch me when someone stopped his hand.

I looked at the person in front of me and was shocked to see Shu, both eyes opened and was glowing bright red, glaring at Subaru.

"Shu..?"

"I can't let you hurt my girl." Shu snarled softly at Subaru, Subaru scoffed and pulled back his hand, Shu looked at me and to the dripping blood, he sighed and ruffled my hair.

My girl...? I'm his girl?? Whaaat?

"Your blood may smell dangerously sweet and delicious but I can't take advantage of your injured self." Shu said, his eyes looked around so I followed his eyes to see all brothers are here.

"Ah shitty shit. For once, I felt like an idiot." Airo muttered, face palming himself, and I, also agreed that I am also an idiot this day.

"W-Who are they, Ai..?" Midoriya asked me, I looked at him at the corner of my eyes and brought my eyes back to the brothers.

"They're the Sakamaki brothers, you have known Shu already."

"Hmm, doll-chan, you lied to us huh~? Hm, even though you lied to us, you smell so sweet, it turns me on~!" Someone whispered to my ears seductively then licked my right cheek, I glared at my non-injured hand, it was flowing with lightning so smirking slightly, I looked up and stared at Laito.

Bakugo was triggered by Laito's seducing and was about to hit him with his ignited explosion sparks but I have beaten him to it.

"You fucking bitch!" I exclaimed and brought my lightning palm to his chest, too fast for him to react, he was pushed back, making a big crater on the wall, he slid down, clearly electrocuted but he is still alive.

Ah shitty shit of Laito, my precious wall!

"I may have a damn broken arm but I can still fucking attack, so who the fuck is next?!" I pointed at the rest of the Sakamaki brothers except Shu, I glared at them.

"Damn, what a vulgar mouth you have.. But that's cool shit man." Bakugo muttered, I ignored his small statement even though we have the same vulgarity.

I sighed loudly, using my telekinesis to grab the arm, I then, slapped the other Sakamaki brothers' face using my broken arm, they all looked shocked while my brothers and Bakugo tried not to laugh, well.. Bakugo laughed hard.

"Don't come into my room without me telling you so. Now get the fuck out, bring that pervert out too!" I stated, glaring at them.

"Teddy, you agree to me that she's just a no one, why would we even listen to a girl who lied to us?" Kanato said to his teddy, making me earn some irk marks, I grumbled under my breath.

"Goddammit it Kanato! I've got no time for your bullshit, just get the fuck out!" I'm so irritated with them, I used my telekinesis once again to make them all float and brought them out of the room then slamming the door.

"Stupid blood-suckers mosquitoes.." I muttered, sitting down to my bed, picking up my fallen arm, I looked back at Airo and tossed him my arm and he smoothly caught it.

"I'm slightly offended, Ai." Shu chuckled, I smirked, shrugging, he lied down on my bed, making small space for the other three kids.

I turned my head to the three kids and smiled sheepishly at them.

"Sorry, you have to see me cursing and being mad as fuck, I'm being a bad influence to people these days, now sit back down, Shu wouldn't bite you." I laughed, Midoriya paled but nodded, slowly sitting down.

I turned back to Airo and gave him a questioning look.

"I need answers Airo."

He paled, sweating nervously and scratched his head, using my broken arm.

~
Timeskip with Ai's blood?
~

"I don't know what's happening to your system.."

".. Do you have a magic, Ai?!" He exclaimed, I sweat dropped at him.

"Bro. In this room, we all have."

"Oh. Well I don't really know actually..."

After Airo explained everything that he doesn't know anything about the blood in me so he bought his finger to the blood and licked it, he can feel the flavor of the blood change drastically, his eyes widened and stared at me, shocked.

Tears were falling down on his cheeks, he covered his mouth with the back of his hand, I stood up in worry.

He placed both of his hands on my cheek, tears falling down, I stared at him, confused and worried.

"A-Aine?"

My mind went blank then my head started hurting really bad, I flinched and held my forehead, Airo lets go and stared at me with a soft look.

Ah shit, we've been found out.

Darn it Ai, I was hiding in your head.

So it's your blood huh.

Being on my mind for so long, your soul connected to this replica.

I sat back on the bed, shakily sighing, my head was throbbing hard making me shut my eyes, groaning a little.

I didn't know that.

Bastard talk to your brother already.

I don't wannaaaaa~~

"Fucking Aine! Talk to your damn brother!" I grumbled loudly, Aine sighed and took over my body, I felt my body fall forward but was stopped from hitting the floor.

I smiled inside my head as Aine slowly opened her eyes.

It's up to you now, Aine.

———

word count: 1111 words

- Czyraax Janee.

4/10/18

Too much twisted plots.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro