Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

She was shy, reserved and a virgin.

But yes, Karan take out a new side from her and just because she get so many compliments she is much more confident now.

She was saving herself for her future partner before she met Karan online, but now she had imagined herself with Karan only in past two weeks.

But, if not Karan she had clear mind that she would always be single because she had open up for her hero only so if he is not there then she didn't want to change herself.

But Karan helped her to get free from her shyness around men.

Meanwhile somewhere else in this world,

Karan is watching her photos and he is feeling like Obsessed with Tejasswi.

Karan POV

I am facinated by Tejasswi, sometimes things just click and then you can't find someone match that spark.

Same thing is happening with me, I deleted my id 15 days ago but I can't forget Tejasswi Prakash.

I didn't met her it was just for online.

Still, she hits hard.

Whenever I look at her pics, I really couldnt take my eyes off her pics.

I know, I should not be vanished like this but she will meet me soon in real.

So, let me introduce you all with me again with my real identity.

So, myself Karan Kundra, I am owner of Texas Car Brand. My father started this company and I am leading this brand in India.

I was competing in contest for no reasons, I had no intention to win of course as I can't keep it with me.

So, I gave all my coins to Tejasswi, so she could reach her dream and I am happy that she reached.

But, I am waiting for this meeting today because I am the host of today's event, where she will be the VIP guest with her family.

Stay tuned

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro