Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tejasswi : Come here (she huskily whispered)

I let go of her clit and moved back up planting quick kisses along the way until I finally reached her lips and kiss her after wiping her juices.

She turned the position so she could climb on top of me, rubbing her pussy against my cock and planting kissing along my chest.

I rested my head back and let her do what she wanted.

Sure enough I guessed where she was heading, down to my balls - she buried her lips by my sack and started sucking my balls wildly making loud slurping noises as she sucked me like a pro.

I felt myself getting hard once again as Tejasswi continued sucking my balls and stroking my cock with her fingers.

Karan's POV ends

Then he lied down and asked her to sit on his dick which was standing like a pole at that time and looked too tempting.

Tejasswi put her legs on either side of his waist and slowly lowered herself down.

The moment his dick touched her pussy lips, a current passed through her body and again her pussy juice started flowing profusely.

As she pushed herself down it became so painful and at a time she felt to take it out but still carried on to push down.

Finally, after a herculean effort his balls touched her ass and she cried out.

Tejasswi : Oh!!!!!fuck!!!!!

She looked down saw she was successful in what she is desiring from 15 days.

The joy of the moment brought tears in her eyes.

Seeing this Karan sat up with his dick in his and embraced her and me too hugged him tightly.

Her felt my boobs get squashed on his strong chest.

Stay tuned

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro