Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tejasswi answered all correctly.

Karan again lose.

Karan : looks like computer is cheating with us!!

Tejasswi : 🤣🤣🤣 don't cheat I want 10000 coins now.

Karan : yes.

I could not believe I would be getting the 10000 coins within 10 minutes.

Tejasswi POV

I almost jumped from my chair, I really can't believe it that 10000 coins credited to my account in once.

I thanked karan.

Tejasswi : so, how's your experience of loss, mister karan? 🤭🤭🤭

Karan : I know you are enjoying your Victory a lot, but this was the first match, let's play one more?

Tejasswi : uhm... Okay.

Karan : so, what's the deal?

Tejasswi : same?

Karan : nope, 10000 coins and this time you show me your face on video call personally for two minutes.

Tejasswi : uhm done, don't you think you are making your big losses to see my face, what is making you that curious to see my face.

Karan : nothing, it's just a game.

Tejasswi : okay let's go.

Karan : so, game begins.

We started a new quiz.

I now became more cautious and he became bolder. I want to win more 10000 coins in this quiz.

Topic is Cars

Let's see how many car you can recognise. 😉

I needed to be careful and I began to retreat and reading questions so carefully and twice before answering with taking care that I will win this too.

My heartbeat was racing as he hunted me and I hoped to find an opening to take him out.

Before I could answer all the questions he submitted, now he almost win if he gave all answers correct.

Tejasswi : ahhhh.... I can't lose.

I collapsed back in my seat, I could hear my heartbeat pounding and sweat dripping from my body because I lose a chance to win 10000 coins.

Stay tuned

25+ votes

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro