Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Investors : what happened, Young Kundra?

Karan : nothing sir.

Investors : so, can we know what is future vision on this project?

Karan is finding for file to show the exact graphs and data they needed right now.

Investors : what are you waiting for, Karan? Don't you have the data ready?

Karan : that file is missing, Sir.. Give me a minute?

Karan's father (he is fuming in anger on this careless approach towards this meeting) : Karan, where is that file? It was ready, right?

Karan : yes dad.....

Investors : Mister Kundra, I guess, your son need some more time to get ready to handle this business. 100 crore is huge investment. I hope you can understand what I mean. (He is about to reject this deal proposal)

Karan is feeling more nervous and trapped.

But, before the investor could say something negative. Someone knocks the door.

Karan's father : yeah come in!!

Its Tejasswi.

Tejasswi : sorry for disturbance, but I thought this file may help.

Karan : oh yes.

Karan went to Tejasswi and collect the file from her.

Karan (whispers) : thank you, Teju... You saves me today.

Karan : here, it is. Sir.

Tejasswi is about to leave, when his father introduce Tejasswi with everyone in the conference hall and ask her to sit.

Tejasswi can't deny her father in law, so she takes a seat.

Investors : it's so good to meet you, Mrs. Kundra. So, now you continue Karan, your lady luck is here.

Karan's father : yeah true.

Karan starts the presentation, but investors are still not impressed with this idea.

Investors : uhm.... Sorry, I seen this but I don't think, this worth 100 crore investment.

Karan's father : listen to me, we can make changes according to you if you want.

Investors : it's not about changes, I don't even liked the idea, SP (Karan's father) . I am sorry.

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro